Not far away.
不远处
It frightened him.
他被吓着了
Lepidus, how many legions has he now?
雷彼德斯现在有多少军队
Fifteen. Perhaps more.
十五队 可能更多
Where? Scythia.
在哪里 赛西亚
You and I will dine with Lepidus tonight.
你我今晚与雷彼德斯共进晚餐
We’ll talk of armies and battlefields and lists of men to die.
谈妥军队与作战 列清该杀的人的名单
Tomorrow, in the Senate, let them offer the sands of Libya as my kingdom.
明天 元老院会议就随他们如何规划版图
I will accept.
我一概接受
This is great Caesar
这是凯撒
beloved by Rome,
受罗马爱戴的凯撒
and at least one of us, who must die so that Rome may live.
我们有责任 牺牲生命来维护罗马
If it must be done,
若果真的要这样做
then let us do it unashamed and unafraid.
就不必感到羞耻与恐惧
If the world is to know that Rome will not have a king,
若罗马拒绝有个国王
then let us make it the honorable act
我们就自♥由♥ 公然 光荣的
of free men in the light of day.
在光天化日下去争取
In the light of what day, Brutus?
什么时候 布鲁特斯
Tomorrow?
明天
In the curia of the Senate?
就在元老院会议上吗
And shall we be armed, all of us?
我们要带备武装吗
Decimus, come to Caesar’s villa early tomorrow
德西玛斯 你明天到凯撒家去
to escort him to the Senate.
护送他到元老院
Cimber, Marc Antony
辛巴 马克·安东尼
must not enter the curia with Caesar.
不能跟凯撒一起进入会议室
On a pretext, lead him aside to speak of what you heard at Lepidus’ house.
找借口引开他 或谈谈雷彼德斯家的事
I remember something odd.
我想起一件奇怪的事
At one point, Caesar asked of each of us,
凯撒问过我们
what manner of death we would choose.
喜欢什么死法
And Caesar, when it came to him, looked straight at me and said,
问到我时 他说
“Sudden.”
猝死
Odd, isn’t it?
很奇怪吧
I was afraid I’d find you still asleep.
我以为你还在睡觉
Caesarion is. He was awake most of the night.
凯撒里奥还在睡 他昨晚睡不着
Did the storm frighten him?
暴风雨吓着他了吗
He said not, but it did. I could tell.
他说没有 但他真的吓坏了
Have you time to come in?
有时间进来吗
Decimus awaits. He came by expressly to accompany me to the Senate.
德西玛斯正在等着 他要送我去元老院
Decimus? Has he done this before?
德西玛斯 他以前有这么做吗
A shrewd politician.
狡诈的政♥治♥家
He hopes to benefit by arriving with me,
在这特别的日子 他希望与我同行
this day of days.
以提高他的身价
Keep Antony close by.
让安东尼紧随你身边
You too?
你也是吗
The ladies of Rome seem to have caught each other’s fears this morning.
罗马女人今日都忐忑不安
Like a head cold.
好像传染病一样
Calpurnia pleaded with me not to go to the Senate at all.
卡普妮雅今天还求我不要到元老院
Why? Why would she not want you to go?
为什么 她为什么不想你去
Oh, the bad night. Nothing else.
只是昨夜的恶劣天气
She awoke screaming in her sleep. The thunder, the lightning.
她尖叫着从梦中惊醒
She dreamed that she saw me murdered. That she saw me
她梦见我被谋杀 她看见我或
or a statue of me covered in blood.
我的雕像全身都是血
The servants told her of seeing men of fire in the heavens,
仆人告诉她看见天堂有人身体着火
odd happenings and so forth.
怪事连连
Strange birds were seen in the Forum.
广场上看见怪鸟
One flew into the Senate carrying a sprig of laurel which it dropped
一只飞进元老院 衔着月桂枝
at the base of Pompey’s statue.
放在庞培的雕像上
Pompey?
庞培
Caesar, I’m afraid.
凯撒 我好害怕
You must not tell me to stay away.
你该不会叫我避开吧
Shall I too be afraid?
我也该害怕吗
Can it be said of Caesar, he gave up the world because of a thunderstorm?
凯撒能因为暴风雨而放弃他的江山吗
That such divinity that was in him ran before mortal superstition?
他的神威竟向迷信屈服
I feel you need me now,
我觉得你需要我
and I cannot help you.
而我却帮不上忙
Then help me to live as I have lived, always differently from the rest.
那就帮我像以往般活下去 有别于众人
The others, for whom life is merely an endless fear of dying.
一辈子在贪生怕死里苟且偷安
Your gods
愿众神
and mine go with you, Caesar.
与你同在 凯撒
The world, except for you, is filled with little men.
除你之外 世上尽是小人
Fire burns.
烈火熊熊
Fire burns.
烈火熊熊
The winds of destruction blow.
狂风不断
Rome,
罗马
mighty and alone, the winds of destruction blow down upon thee!
坚强 孤寂的罗马 狂风不断袭击你
Storms and hail shall cut down wheat,
暴风 冰雹
shall cut down birds and living things of earth.
摧毁五谷 飞禽 以及天下万物
The heavens
连天上众神
and the gods themselves.
都难以幸免
My son!
我的儿子
Caesar! Caesar!
凯撒 凯撒
Caesar! Caesar!
凯撒 凯撒
There has been much to do.
太多事要办了
And it seems you have done it extremely well.
你做得很好
Is that where?
就是这里吗
Yes.

In Egypt, we build eternal monuments to our dead heroes.
在埃及 我们为英雄建纪念碑
Here, you burn them like rubbish.
你们则像烧垃圾般把他烧掉
Goodbye.
再见
I’ve brought the 10th Legion.
我带来几个十号♥军团的人
You have nothing to fear.
你不必害怕
Nothing to fear? That’s no reason for staying.
即使不必害怕 也没有理由留下
So much has happened so quickly.
太多事发生得太快
Suddenly I have the pieces of a broken world to pick up.
必须收拾残局
Caesar, you running off at night like this.
凯撒 你一定要乘夜出走吗
Do you suggest that I stay? Why?
为什么我要留下来
Don’t ask me to be clear about my feelings right now. I’m tired.
我累得无法解释
And with you, it’s never easy to say my meaning.
即使精神爽利 我想也没法完全表达
But you speak so well, Antony.
但你表达得很好 安东尼
I’ve been told how excitingly you read Caesar’s will
听说你宣读凯撒遗嘱时很激动
to the sobbing, murdering,
向哭泣着的凶手
free citizens of Rome.
自♥由♥民♥主♥的罗马人♥民♥宣读
Naming as his heir his great nephew, Octavian!
指定他侄儿屋大维继位
I knew Caesar’s will and the reasons for it.
我懂得凯撒的心愿与理由
If Octavian hadn’t been named,
若不指定屋大维继位
how many hours or minutes would you have survived?
你们母子还能活多久
And if Caesar had become truly king,
如果凯撒是国王
do you believe he would still have named Octavian?
他会指定屋大维吗
In any case, it’s over.
无论如何 事情已结束了
Caesar
凯撒
and the dream that was murdered with him.
他的梦想跟他一并被谋杀
First Alexander’s,
先是亚历山大的梦想
then Caesar’s.
然后是凯撒的
Now over. Finished.
都结束了
First, Rome must be put in order. Rome again.
首先 罗马必须恢复秩序 又是罗马
Brutus and the others must be found and killed.
布鲁特斯等凶手必须逮捕回来处死
Then?
然后呢
Caesar must be granted the power and title he was denied in life.
凯撒死后理应享有生前应得的封号♥
A dead king, a dead god. Safe enough even for Rome.
过世的国王 死去的神明 现在罗马安全了
Caesarion as Caesar’s son
凯撒之子 凯撒里奥
could claim the title of king and his deification.
有权要求受封为国王与神明
And to what court of law would my son and I take our claim?
又是哪个执法单位会执行这项授与
I will present it to the Roman Senate myself.
我会亲自向元老院提议
I believe you would.
我相信你会这样做
And after the noble senators have stopped laughing,
被议士们讪笑之后
do my son and I then declare war on Rome?
我们母子是否该向罗马宣战
No. For this, a Caesar would be needed.
不 这需要另一位凯撒
You have very little time.
你时间有限
Another Caesar.
另一位凯撒
But thank you. I shall remember your kindness to us.
谢谢你 我不会忘记你的恩情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!