You give up too easily. Do I?
你太轻易放弃了 是吗
Let me come to Alexandria and talk more with you.
我到亚历山大再与你详谈
Whenever you like. Now. Tonight, if I could.
随时欢迎 可能的话 就是今晚
In any case, try to remember.
只要你铭记在心中
For more than two years did Antony
安东尼追捕行刺凯撒的凶手
seek out the assassins of Caesar.
差不多有两年时间
At last, at Philippi,
他与凯撒的继位者
he was able to set against them his legions and those of Octavian
屋大维合力 终于在菲利比
who was Caesar’s heir.
与叛党对垒
Cassius was the first to die by his own hand.
凯西尔斯第一个自杀身亡
Then Brutus and the others.
接下来是布鲁特斯以及其他人
Hail Antony!
安东尼万岁
Hail Antony!
安东尼万岁
Hail Antony’s legion!
安东尼之军万岁
You remember Philippi.
记得菲利比之仗
He won it.
是他打胜的
My lord.
阁下
This way. But my tent is this way.
这边请 但我的帐蓬在这边
Later. I’ll see him later. Octavian depresses me.
稍后再见他 屋大维令我心生沮丧
You promised.
你答应过的
Well, the fighting’s over. We’ve won it all.
战事结束 我们赢了
Your health should improve quickly.
你会迅速恢复健康
Even if I die, my place is with you on the field.
就算死 也该与你一起战死沙场
You were wrong to prevent me. Caesar was ill.
你不该拦着我 凯撒病得无法上马
Caesar? Ah, yes. I keep forgetting.
凯撒 是啊 我又忘了
I have inherited the name. I have made it mine.
我也继承了他的名字 改名凯撒
Why not? You’ll never be confused with the other one.
有何不可 反正不会搞乱
At least your troops fought bravely, under my command.
至少你的队伍在我指挥下骁勇善战
Agrippa has kept me fully informed.
亚格里巴已告诉我了
What were you doing there?
海军将领为何在此
The battle was fought on land, between men,
这是陆地上的肉搏战
not wood bumping on water.
不是海上的大船相撞
Why did you bring Agrippa? Were you expecting rain?
你因为预测会下大雨 而带他来的吗
Shall we choose a piece of land, just you and I?
要不要选块好地方 我们一对一
Be quiet. There are matters to talk about.
不准多言 我们有事要谈
Have you an objection to Agrippa remaining?
你反对亚格里巴留下吗
I object to Agrippa at all times.
我永远反对亚格里巴
Lying here, indisposed,
无奈的躺在这里
you must have had time to consider the problem.
你有很多时间考虑那个问题
I think it is best to continue the Triumvirate.
我想最好继续由三巨头执政
You and I and Lepidus.
你和我 还有雷彼德斯
Very well.
好啊
Lepidus shall have Africa and the islands.
雷彼德斯管非洲和各岛屿
You, Spain and Gaul.
你主掌西班牙和高卢
Rome and Italy to be administered by the three of us, jointly.
罗马和意大利则三人共治
And you? All the rest.
你呢 其他的归我管理
Then, with Lepidus in Africa and you in the East
雷彼德斯在非洲 你在东方
bringing order to Rome and Italy will be my problem.
恢复意大利和罗马的秩序就变成我的问题
So it seems.
看起来是如此
Spain and Gaul aren’t enough.
西班牙和高卢的税收不足
I shall need money.
我需要钱
There have been tax riots in Rome already. So I’ve heard.
罗马又已经有抗税暴♥动♥ 我听说了
Done.
说定了
And done.
一言为定
Would Caesar approve, do you think?
你认为凯撒会同意吗
Definitely. Perhaps the veil of Isis would have bothered him a bit.
当然 可能伊西斯的黑面纱会令他不高兴
Three years,
三年了
and Rome remembers him only by the image on a gold coin.
罗马人只记得金币上他的头像
Are they those I brought back with me?
我带回来的那种金币吗
When Octavian had them struck off,
屋大维下令铸造
it was to commemorate Caesar’s deification.
以纪念凯撒的神威
So that he could inherit Caesar’s divinity together with all the rest.
顺便连神威也继承
Even a dead god cannot rewrite his will.
神死后也无法改遗嘱
Antony did present Caesarion’s claims to the Senate.
安东尼有向元老院提议封凯撒里奥为王
He kept that much of his promise.
他实现了部分诺言
And he will keep the rest of it.
他亦将实现其他的
After almost three years since Caesar’s death
凯撒过世已三年
more than a year since Philippi?
菲利比之战也过了一年
Antony will come. He will need Egypt.
安东尼会来 他需要埃及
Egypt is you.
埃及就是你
That’s what I meant, of course. Antony will need me.
正是这个意思 安东尼需要我
Finances! My head hurts when you talk of money.
谈钱就令我头痛
Change the subject.
换个话题吧
All right. News from Rome.
好 罗马有消息
Octavian has forced Lepidus out of his command and into exile.
屋大维逼雷彼德斯出走
I wish I had not drunk so much today.
真后悔喝了那么多酒
So do I.
我也是
Do I trouble you, Rufio?
我令你担心吗 鲁非欧
Yes, you do.
是的
I’ll wager Caesar was never befuddled by wine. Nothing befuddled him.
凯撒从不酒醉 没有事能让他头昏
The campaign against Parthia won’t be easy.
跟帕提亚之争将是苦战
How many legions have we left? It’s hard to tell.
我们还剩多少部队 难以估计
So many desertions. Desertions?
逃兵很多 逃兵
They haven’t been paid in months.
他们付不出军饷
You remember when we started into Greece?
记得我们入侵希腊时吗
I lived with them, ate with them. I was one of them.
我跟士兵同住同食
They seem distant to me now, as if they were a memory.
现在跟他们距离好远 远得像回忆
We must find the gold to pay them,
我们必须有钱出军饷
the wheat to feed them, supplies, ships, armor.
粮食 补给 战舰 盔甲
And where do you suggest we look for all these?
说得容易 何来有钱
I thought perhaps further to the east. Syria?
或许再往东一点 叙利亚
Perhaps more to the south. Ethiopia?
或许稍稍往南一点 伊索匹亚
To the north.
稍微往北一点
I forbid her mention! I didn’t.
不准你提她 我没有啊
I won’t crawl to her!
我不会像乞丐一样爬着去找她
Why hasn’t she offered assistance?
为什么她没有主动资助
She may not know.
或许她不知道
She knows everything.
她无所不知
If only in gratitude.
就算为答应我为她所做的一切
Perhaps she’ll express it in person.
或许她想亲自表达
Then let her come. Am I so much less than Caesar?
让她来找我 我那么不如凯撒吗
Nor she less than queen of Egypt who you promised.
她贵为埃及女王 而且你答应过
Strip them naked, they’re no longer queens.
女王 脱♥光♥衣服还不是女人
It is also difficult to tell the rank of a naked general.
裸体将军又如何识别阶级
And generals without armies are naked, indeed.
没军队的将军无异裸体
All right. I’ll meet her halfway.
好吧 折衷一下
I’ll send you to her.
我派你
Order her to come.
命令她来见我
If I order, I need not journey.
如果是命令 我就不必去了
Then summon her. Even worse.
那么就召见她 那更不好
Then beg, entreat, find the word you like,
那就求她 拜托她 诱惑她 随你怎说
pour perfume, whinny like a stallion. But see that she comes to me.
洒香水 扮思春 总之叫她来见我
I understand your position, Rufio.
我明白你的处境 鲁非欧
Surely you must understand mine.
当然你也了解我的
I do not intend to join that long list of queens,
我不想加入他众多妃嫔之中
who have quivered happily at being summoned by Lord Antony.
幸得安东尼恩宠就高兴得发抖
But surely I didn’t say “summoned.”
我并不是说召见
You said “invite.” He meant “summon.”
你说邀请 他的意思就是召见
In any case, I am the queen of Egypt.
再说 我也是埃及女王
And I choose to remain on Egyptian soil.
我想留在埃及国土内
Tarsus is not the other end of the world, Your Majesty.
塔瑟斯并不远 陛下
If it were one step from Egypt, that would be too far.
离开埃及一步就算远了
I will meet with Lord Antony,
我只会在埃及
but only on Egyptian soil.
见安东尼阁下
My lady, a way must be found, a time, a place to satisfy you both.
总要找个两全其美的地方
Must it, Rufio?
一定要这样吗 鲁非欧
Cleopatra.
克里奥帕特拉
Cleopatra!
克里奥帕特拉
It is.
是的
It must be.
一定是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!