No.

There are no more Caesars to go to,
再也没有凯撒可以找了
at least not for me.
至少我已找不到我的凯撒了
Then it is still your intention. To remain in Alexandria.
那么你还是打算要 留在亚历山大
In the last possible place anyone would look.
躲在最难找的地方
Literally, the last possible place.
躲在最没可能的地方
Your Majesty, I have never questioned your decisions.
陛下 我从不怀疑你的决定
It’s not the time to begin.
现在不是讨论这问题的时候
Let me stay with you.
让我留下来陪你
Charmian and Eiras will look after me.
夏蜜安和艾拉会照顾我
If Lord Antony should.
万一安东尼回来
When Lord Antony returns,
安东尼回来时
you will be here to tell him where to find me,
你到这里告诉他我的下落
waiting for him.
我在等他
Together, we will then do
再一起想个
what he thinks best.
最好的办法
Is that clear?
听清楚了吗
Yes, my lady. Was there anything more?
清楚了 还有其他事吗
I have always loved you.
我一直深爱着你
And I have always known.
我早就知道了
Rome has never known such an army.
罗马从没见过这种军队
We should be taking on all of Asia.
我们应该挑战整个亚洲
It seems a waste to slaughter what’s left of Antony’s army and Antony.
屠♥杀♥安东尼的老弱残兵 简直是浪费时间
There will be no slaughter. I doubt there will be even bloodshed.
不会有屠♥杀♥ 甚至不用流血
Has a battle ever been won without a blow being struck? I wonder.
不费一兵一卒算打胜仗吗 我很怀疑
At any rate, let me make it clear once more.
我再重申一次
I want Antony alive, and I want her alive.
要活捉安东尼 她也一样
She must be taken alive.
我要留活口
Queen Cleopatra’s second procession into Rome
克里奥帕特拉第二次到罗马
will surpass her first.
盛况将胜过第一次
The ring your father gave you.
你父亲给你的戒指
It is yours now
现在
to keep.
交给你了
Wear it with pride and with honor.
光荣骄傲的戴上它
I’m afraid.
我很害怕
I know I shouldn’t be.
虽然我知道我不应害怕
Who told you that?
谁说的
All kings
天下的国王
and especially queens, are afraid.
特别是女王 都会害怕
They just manage not to show it.
与其他人不同的是
Something ordinary people cannot do.
我们会尽量掩饰
Hail Antony!
敬你 安东尼
How near is Octavian? Very near. Over that low ridge.
离屋大维多远 很近了 在山那边
As it grows dark, the glow from his campfires will light up the sky.
天黑后 他的营火会照亮天空
Our troops must find it attractive to watch.
我们的部队一定想看看
Inviting, even.
对我们招手呢
Antony’s legions warm themselves at their own fires.
安东尼的部队自己生火取暖
Yes.
是啊
I could feel the warmth as I rode by.
我骑马经过都觉得暖
How many legions has he? Twenty.
他有多少个军团 二十个
And we?
我们呢
Two. The 12th and one made up.
两个 是第十二军团 另一个是
Made up from what was left of the others.
由各军团的残兵组成
As I remember it, Caesar held Alexandria with two.
我记得凯撒以两个军团打赢亚历山大
How are they deployed? Rufio.
鲁非欧 他们怎样部署
Cavalry to the left, cavalry to the right, infantry to the center.
骑兵分置左右 中♥央♥是步兵
Three elephants deployed to stamp out a fly.
另有三头大象虚张声势
My lords Octavian and Agrippa have all the strategic brilliance of two vestal virgins.
屋大维和亚格里巴比小女孩更不懂战术
We can move to ground too soft
我们退至这边地质较软的地方
for cavalry and fight their infantry.
以瘫痪他的骑兵 然后与步兵决一死战
Stand? And let them stamp on us? No. Let the elephants stand.
决战 给他们踩扁 不 扣住大象
We flies will bite and buzz and tickle.
我们打游击战
At the first light of day,
黎明第一道阳光升起时
while Octavian’s glow still lights up the sky,
趁屋大维的营火仍照亮天空
we will attack.
我们就发动攻击
By sunset, both our loyal legions will have grown larger,
日落时 我军阵容将会加强
and even more loyal, I promise you.
并更加忠心 我保证
Good night.
晚安
Rufio, tell the guards, please,
鲁非欧 吩咐卫兵
I am to be awakened just before dawn.
天亮前叫醒我
Of course.
当然
And, Rufio,
鲁非欧
if, for whatever reason, the guards should forget or misjudge the time,
万一卫兵忘了或记错时间
will you, yourself, wake me?
请你亲自来叫我
The guards will wake you.
卫兵会负责叫你
But if they don’t? Then I will. Never fear.
万一呢 那么我会来 不要怕
I never fear.
我从来都不怕
Not any more.
再也不会怕了
Rufio!
鲁非欧
Rufio.
鲁非欧
Fight!
出手啊
Fight!
出手啊
Fight!
出手啊
Why don’t you fight?
为什么不出手
Is there no one who would grant Antony
难道没一个人愿意成全安东尼
an honorable way to die?
光荣战死的心愿吗
Before me,
在我之前
this was carried by another Roman killed by Rome.
它的主人是位被罗马杀死的罗马人
Another
另一位
Caesar.
凯撒
No.

We will have him.
他跑不了的
We will have them both together.
等着一箭双雕吧
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Her Majesty said to tell you,
陛下要我转告你
she can be found in the last possible place anyone would look.
她躲在最难找的地方
Literally, the last possible place.
躲在最不可能的地方
She might have waited.
她可能在等我
Once more, it seems,
克里奥帕特拉
Cleopatra is out of reach,
再次消失了踪影
and I must hurry after.
我还是要紧随在后
Throughout life
终其一生
and now beyond.
甚至生命以外
One woman, one love!
一个女人 我唯一的爱
Nothing changes,
从未曾改变
except life into death.
至死不渝
Will you help me?
助我一臂之力
Help me to die, Apollodorus!
请杀了我 阿波罗德斯
I want to!
我很想那样做
But I can’t.
但我不能
I’ve always envied Rufio,
我时常羡慕鲁非欧
his long arms.
鲁非欧有对长手臂
The ultimate desertion,
只有永远的
I from myself.
背弃自己
Else, how could I have missed what I must have aimed for all my life?
否则 我怎会错失尽一生去追求的目标
Will you finish me now?
可以给我痛快一次吗
Where is my sword? I beg you to finish me.
我的剑呢 请你了结我吧
I lied to you. I let you think the queen is dead.
我骗你的 女王还在
But she’s alive in her tomb, waiting for you.
她在陵寝里等你
Cleopatra waiting?
克里奥帕特拉在等我吗
There will be just enough time,
你帮帮我
if you’ll help me.
还来得及
Perhaps, my lady, if we were to bind his wounds tightly.
把伤口紧紧绑住
It would only give him pain. Let him sleep.
可能只会增加痛苦 让他睡吧
Sleep.
睡神
Will you come tonight,
今晚请降临
so that I can sleep
赐我一夜安眠
the dark sleep?
无尽黑夜的沉睡
They did meet after all,
他们终于见面了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!