Antony.
安东尼
What has happened?
发生了什么事
To me?
我吗
You have happened to me.
你质问我发生什么事
Do the lookouts have Octavian’s insignia?
远处望到屋大维的战旗了吗
A golden eagle. Sighted at sunrise.
日出就看见他的金鹰了
By sunset we’ll have those feathers.
恐怕日落只剩一堆金羽毛
Let Octavian know we’re coming!
让屋大维知道我们出来应战了
Let the enemy hear the voice of Antony’s legions!
让敌军见识我军的气势
He’s on his way. Signal Lord Caesar’s ship.
他在路上 发个信♥号♥♥给凯撒
Does it fly his insignia?
安东尼有升起战旗吗
My orders are to be followed exactly as issued.
一定要严守我的命令
And may the gods grant that Antony has not changed his plan of battle.
愿主保佑安东尼不要改变战略
There he goes
他冲过去了
as he’s done 100 times on land. Straight for the center.
和从前打仗一样 直扑中♥央♥
If only it were on land, and we were there to protect his flanks.
如果在陆地上 我们可以保护侧翼
But we’re not.
可惜我们不是
This and all dispositions are to be signaled to Euphranor.
将所有部署向在女王船上的尤法诺汇报
But Euphranor’s in command of.
但尤法诺不是负责指挥
In command of moving toy ships on a painted ocean,
指挥模型玩具船
so that Egypt’s queen can more clearly follow her war upon water,
给女王了解最新的战况
to which she has committed Marc Antony and 20,000 Romans.
打仗的是安东尼和两万罗马子弟兵
Just as he said he would.
若真照他所讲的
Antony and his escorts by themselves are after Octavian.
安东尼和他的护航舰直扑屋大维
He’s already broken through.
他已经突围到中♥央♥了
They let him through.
是他们让他进去的
They’ll close behind him.
然后从旁包抄
Not if we engage, as Antony said.
若夹击战开始 他们就无法
They won’t engage. Agrippa will pull them back
不会打夹击战的亚格里巴
and back, behind Antony,
会下令他们退后
as Antony chases Octavian.
安东尼追屋大维时他们一直跟在后面
What report?
有什么最新战况
Lord Antony is already through the center of the Roman line.
安东尼已经穿过罗马中♥央♥战线
He is now deep within the Roman fleet, in pursuit of Octavian.
为了追屋大维 他已经深入敌方舰群
Faster! Faster!
快 快
They’ve increased their own speed. We’re too heavy to catch them.
他们加快了速度 我们太重了 赶不上他们
Then we’ll slow them down.
那么我们减速
Start the ballistas. Javelin throwers.
准备开炮 炮手
Aim high. Overshoot rather than under.
瞄高一点 宁愿射过头
Ballistas. Javelins.
开炮 炮手
Ballistas!
开炮
Octavian’s ships are so much faster than our Egyptian tubs.
屋大维的船比埃及的快很多
Why doesn’t Agrippa keep him away from Antony’s ballistas?
为什么亚格里巴不躲开
Ballistas!
炮手
Ballistas!
炮手
Ballistas!
炮手
My lord! My lord!
阁下 阁下
A direct hit on the enemy! A bank of oars is destroyed!
击中敌舰 摧毁一侧船桨
He’s coming around broadside.
他从舷侧冲过来了
We’ve got him!
准备碰撞
Collision course. We’ll ram him, board and destroy him.
撞他 然后上船杀了他
Octavian!
屋大维
Octavian! Now is your time to be a Caesar!
屋大维 你追随凯撒的时候到了
Where is he hiding? My Lord Octavian is not on board.
他躲在哪里 屋大维不在这艘船上
And now we close the trap.
现在包围安东尼
Now we hit my Lord Antony with everything we have.
全力进攻
No word of Lord Antony?
没有安东尼的消息
By now he must have Octavian. You said he rammed his ship.
他应该已经制♥服♥了屋大维
It may be Lord Antony rammed a ship flying Octavian’s insignia.
不是说他撞毁了屋大维的船吗
But if it is Octavian’s ship, if Octavian is on board.
若那真的是屋大维的船 若屋大维真的在船上
If he finds and kills Octavian, he’s still surrounded by the Roman fleet.
就算安东尼杀了他 他仍被其他敌军包围
Then send him help. I’ve none to send.
派遣支援部队 没有支援部队
They’re pulling our ships apart now.
他们截断我们的舰队
They’ve got Antony alone and cut off,
安东尼孤军作战
closing in on him like a pack of dogs on a wounded bear.
像群野狗围攻受伤的熊
Lord Antony’s ship? Gone.
安东尼的船 被击毁了
And Octavian’s ship? Burning, helpless.
屋大维的呢 起火燃烧 无计可施
Would you say, admiral,
将军 你认为
that Lord Antony is dead?
安东尼是否已阵亡
How is the wind for Egypt?
返回埃及的话 风向如何
Fair.
很好
We’ll sail at once.
立刻回航
Man the oar banks. Hoist anchor. We sail for Egypt!
划桨手就位 起锚 航向埃及
My Lord Canidius!
坎尼迪斯阁下
Remember always, that after the battle of Actium
永远记住 爱克提安一役
with Octavian dead and Antony dead,
屋大维 安东尼双双战死
you saw the victor
胜利者
sail away on her golden barge.
却驾着金船逃之夭夭
She’s going.
她走了
Cleopatra’s going!
克里奥帕特拉走了
Leaving me!
走开
My lord.
阁下
My lord, our casualties are heavy. We have little armor left.
我军伤亡惨重 盔甲所余无几
Our men need regrouping, someone to give them courage.
部队需要重组 提升士气
The dying are calling for you. The living need your help.
伤兵哀号♥ 残存的需要支援
You can’t leave them.
不能丢下他们不理
Listen to me!
听我说
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Caesar, news!
凯撒 好消息
Great news! Cleopatra is leaving the battle. Antony follows.
克里奥帕特拉走了 安东尼追在后面
We have won a great victory.
我们大获全胜
Weigh oars!
停桨
Her Majesty is most anxious to see you. Will you come below?
陛下正急于见你 请下去
Perhaps if you remain, she will come to you.
抑或是你留在这儿 我请她上来
Shall I send you food? Wine?
要不要准备食物 酒
Her Majesty’s orders.
陛下的命令
She’s afraid you might
她怕你
harm yourself.
伤害自己
Please.
请坐
Octavian has crossed from Syria into Egypt.
屋大维越过叙利亚进入埃及
He can be here in a matter of weeks.
几星期后会到达这里
There are two full legions here in Alexandria
亚历山大只余下两个部队
who have remained loyal to you.
肯听命于你
They and their officers
他们等着
are waiting for you to command them.
你下令
If not to me, won’t you speak to Rufio at least
若不要与我说话 至少跟鲁非欧谈谈
or to anyone you choose?
或是找个你肯开口的人
Antony, just say what you want done and it will be.
安东尼 只等你一声令下
It’s been so long since you’ve looked at me. Don’t turn away,
你很久没望我了 别转过头去
even like this,
即使这样
with your eyes filled with hate.
你的眼中充满了仇恨
How they burn with hate.
燃烧着怒火
Why, Antony? Why?
为什么 安东尼 为什么
Because I ran away?
因为我逃走吗
They told me you were dead!
他们说你已阵亡
What
那我
could I do?
还能怎样
Where could I go
你突然消失了
in a world suddenly without you,
我还能去哪儿
except to my son and my country.
除了我的儿子和我的国家
Caesarion and Egypt?
凯撒里奥和埃及
I wanted to save them from Octavian.
我要保护他们对抗屋大维
You would have wanted me to go.
你也会想我逃走的
You would have commanded me to go.
你会命令我逃走的
Tell me you would have!
告诉我你会这么做
They told me you were dead.
他们告诉我你已经阵亡了
They told me you were dead.
他们告诉我你已经阵亡了
You were quite right.
他们说得对
I am dead.
我已经死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!