I’m an investigative journalist, Rebecca.
要相信我能查到
Give me some credit.
你真的全卖♥♥了
You really sold it all?
你一无所有了
You have nothing left.
我可不想那样
I mean, I wouldn’t put it like that.
[Gasps]
我也不想
Neither would I.
电♥话♥里竞标的人是你
The bidder on the phone was you.
但你输了
But you lost!
两个竞标人都是我
Both bidders were me.
这可是如同生命般重要的披巾
It’s a desperately important scarf.
职业:卢克新杂♥志♥的专栏作家
Occupation: I am a columnist for Luke’s new magazine.
]
服饰:从苏西那借的 我是个洗心革面的购物狂
Dress: Borrowed from Suze as I am a reformed shopaholic.
给你陆毅奇 – 哇
Here, Ryuichi. – Wow!
在不去购物的时间里
[Rebecca] It is amazing what you have time to do
能做许多有意思的事情
when you’re not shopping.
比如,我学会说芬兰语了
For example, I actually learned Finnish.
这是我的朋友,是为名妓
[Speaking Finnish]
啊…
Ahh… [speaks Finnish]
结束了我和信♥用♥卡♥的关系后
[Rebecca] And instead of a relationship with my credit card,
我和重新爱上我的人谈恋爱了
I have a relationship with someone who loves me back.
再也没有拒绝过我
And never declines me.
你哪里学会舞步的?
Where do you get your moves?
天知道?天生就会了
Who knows? It just comes naturally.
哦,你说的对,这是个迷
Oh, you’re right. It’s a mystery.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!