我的天!米索尼(意大利时装品牌)!
[Woman] My gosh, Missoni!
现在,抱着坚定且节俭的心态离开
[Rebecca] Now walk away, strong and frugal.
哦,天哪,璞琪的靴子 (璞琪:意大利时装品牌)
[Gasps] Oh, my God! Pucci boots.
五折?
Fifty percent off?
我需要这个吗?
Do I need these?
我需要这个吗? 我需要这个吗?
[Grunting] Do I need these? [Gasping] Do I need these?

No.
珍妮,璞琪的靴子
Jeannie, Pucci boots!
哦,抱歉,是我先看到的
Uh, oh, I’m so sorry. I had ’em first.
但你把它放下了
But you put them down.
不,我是放下了,但是我先看到的 所以这归我
No, I know I did, but I saw ’em first, so I’m gonna take ’em.
你两只手已经离开靴子了
Then you took your hands off them.
靴子给我 这样大家都没事
Give me the boots, and no one gets hurt!
靴子给我! 靴子给我!
Give me the boots. Give me the boots!
看,那里有巴宝莉的促销 (巴宝莉:英国国宝级品牌)
Look! There’s a sale on Burberry!
这是教科书上最古老的把戏
[Gasps] That’s the oldest trick in the book!
给我! – 你敢…
Give ’em! – Don’t you tell me…
靴子给我
Give me the boots!
我排了整个上午的队,就是为了这个
I waited in line all morning for this!
啊!哈哈!
[Grunting] – Ah! Ha-ha!
]
85%纤维,5%羊绒,易褪色,勿折叠 中国制♥造♥
“你的商店专用信♥用♥卡♥就像 打了对折的羊绒外套
[Rebecca] “Your store card is like a 50 percent-off cashmere coat.
当你第一次见到时
The first time you meet,
它保证是你的宝贝
it promises to be your best friend.
直到你仔细查看后 才知道它不是纯羊绒的”
Until you look closely and realize it’s not real cashmere.”
你撕掉了?
You’ve been ripped off.
对,你懂了?你懂了
Right. You get it? You get it.
我们懂了,回去吧 – 哈!
We get it. Now go away. – Ha!
“到冬天来临,你发现你的外套
[Luke] “Then, as winter comes, you discover that your coat
根本不是你真正的朋友”
isn’t actually a friend at all.
你早应该看一下衣服的材质标签
You should have read the fine print.
应该仔细地看看你买♥♥的是什么东西
Should look more closely what you’re getting into.”
你应该放张照片在里面
You should put a picture in that.
这是别人给我的礼物 还没来得及放照片进去
It’s a present. Haven’t got ’round to filling it yet.
我妈妈从折扣店给我买♥♥了个一摸一样的
My mom bought me this exact one from a thrift store.
可能价格只有你的一半
Probably paid half what you paid,
她们不是经常逛折扣店
not that they often shop at thrift stores.
怎么了? – 写得很好
What? – This is good.
真的吗? – 对
Really? – Mmm.
是写瑞贝卡·布鲁伍德?
Is it by Rebecca Bloomwood?
当然!我的朋友苏西亲眼看着我写的
Yes! My friend Suze saw me writing it.
我是说你想署你自己的名字吗?
[Chuckles] I mean, is that how you want your name to appear?
“瑞贝卡·布鲁伍德撰写” – 算了吧
“By Rebecca Bloomwood”? – Oh, right.
我可不想与这杂♥志♥扯上太多关系
I don’t want to be too associated with this magazine.
什么?
Sorry?
因为我想更神秘一点
Because I just think it would be better
更适合我
to be slightly more of an everyman.
呃,有点…
Um, a little more ooh-ooh-ohh.
神秘感,而不只是署名叫贝基 (贝基:瑞贝卡的昵称)
Mysterious, rather than just… Becky? Hmm.

Hmm.
“戴着绿披巾的女孩,谢谢
“The Girl in the Green Scarf. Thank you.
今早我买♥♥了你们的杂♥志♥
I bought your magazine this morning and have already
告诉三家商店把他们的信♥用♥卡♥贴哪里去了”
told three stores where to stick their credit cards.”
哦,嘿,来看看这个
Oh! Hey, check it out:
来自皇后区杰·布尔格的邮件
Jay Brogan, Queens, via e-mail:
“嘿,很容易就以为这些人是为你着想
“Man, is it easy to feel those guys do it for your benefit.
人们从没有查过年利率是多少” – 如果你愿意的话
You never check the APR.” – Call him from my desk
到我那打电♥话♥给他 – 不,算了,没事的
if you want. Oh. – No, no. I’m OK.
“告诉你,我现在做到了 谢谢绿披巾小姐”
“I’ll tell you what, I have now. Thanks, Mrs. Green Scarf.”
我们从没有得到过这种反馈
We never get this kind of response.
打断一下,埃德加·韦斯特来电
[Knocking on glass] – Excuse me, sir. Edgar West.
情况不妙,他讨厌我们
That’s not good. He hates us.
卢克·布兰登
Luke Brandon.
我刚刚花了几分钟非常认真地研究了
I’ve just spent a few minutes rather wrapped up
你的“绿披巾小姐”
in your “Green Scarf.”
我很喜欢
I like it.
嗯,她显然对个人理财很有热情
Uh, she obviously has a passion for personal finance.
抱歉,但是有个人真的很坚持
Excuse me, I’m sorry, but he is really being persistent.
他要和你谈谈
He needs to talk to you.
能告诉他我现在很忙吗,谢谢
Could you tell him that I’m busy, please.
你很幸运,布兰登
You’re a lucky man, Mr. Brandon.
我是这个慈善团体的主席,我…
It’s this charity that I’m the chairperson of, it’s…
谢谢老板 看起来他很喜欢这个专栏
Thank you, sir. It seems that he liked the column so much
他把杂♥志♥的复印件寄给了他的孩子
that he’s sending extra copies of the magazine to his children.
哦,我的天,难以置信
Oh, my God. I can’t believe that.
[Applause]
非常抱歉,有个人占着2号♥线
I’m really sorry, sir. There’s a man holding on line two,
他说事关生死
and he says it’s a matter of life or death.
他叫什么 – 嗯,德里克·史密斯
What’s his name? – Um, Derek Smeath.
德里克·史密斯 – 哦!别接!
Derek Smeath. – Oh! No!
啊!
Ha!
告诉我,你前男友缠着你多久了?
Exactly how long has this ex-boyfriend been stalking you?
从我们断绝关系之后
Ever since the relationship ended.
他总是跟着我 假装是债务收集人
He’s been following me around pretending to be a debt collector.
我以前也被缠过…
I was once stalked…
…被一只狗
…by a dog.
好,听着,今天回去休息吧
OK. Look, take the rest of the day
不要接任何来自德里克·史密斯的电♥话♥
and block all future calls from Derek Smeath.
知道了
Yes, sir.
[Indistinct chatter on TV]
[Indistinct chatter on TV]
把钱用在刀刃上
Spend it wisely, huh?
哦,天,爸爸?
Oh, God. Dad?
钱…我来找你是为了谈谈这个
Money… is what I came to talk to you about.
哦,是吗? 嘿,亲爱的
Oh, yeah? Hey, honey?
怎么? – 因为…
[Woman] Yeah? – Becau…
烤翅好了没有? – 来了
[man] You got them wings? – Coming. [humming]
很有趣,因为你妈妈和我
It’s funny because your mom and I
今天刚想打电♥话♥叫你到这里来
were gonna call you over here today
谈一件和你一样想谈的事,钱
to talk about pretty much the exact same thing. Money.
储蓄 – 我们的钱,我们一生的储蓄
Savings. – Our money. Our life savings.
是吗?
Really?
我们的婚姻生活中 我们勤俭节约
[Woman] All our married life, we’ve been the kind of people
不乱花钱
that we just don’t spend, we save.
我们积蓄了一笔可观的养老储蓄金
We’ve built up quite a little nest egg.
钱 – 可观的养老储蓄金
Of money. – A big nest egg of money.
现钱 – 没错
Of dough. – Yeah, we do.
所以,我们决定…
[Man] And so, we decided…
我们希望你过来
[woman] That we wanted to call you here,
我们美丽
our only beautiful,
可爱的女儿 告诉你…
lovely daughter to tell you that, well…
我们把钱花了
[both] We spent it!
一分不剩
[Woman] Every last cent.
]
他还在学如何熟练驾驶
He’s still just getting the hang of it.
这车不错吧
Isn’t she a babe?
从我认识他一天开始 他就像要一辆这样的车
He’s wanted one of these since the day I met him.
里面有内置式搅拌机 四台电风扇
It’s got a built-in blender, four electric fans,
和一个热动力污水处理系统
and a thermal sewage disposal.
英国的凯西和戈登
Kathy and Gordon, in England,
他们的游泳池被泥土覆盖了
you know the ones whose pool collapsed because of the mold?
长胡须的凯西? – 对
Kathy with the beard? – Yep.
是的,她已近电疗除掉胡须了
Yes, she had electrolysis.
他们网上发给我们这个 关于…
They sent us this off the Web. It’s an article about…
理财的文章
Makes you think about money.
告诉你什么才有真正的价值 – 晚年投资证券?
About what it’s really worth. – Security in your old age?
还是投资你所想要做的事情?
Or is it investing in what you love?
你应该读读这个
You have got to read it.
作者人称 戴着绿披巾的女孩
It’s by someone called The Girl in the Green Scarf.
她是个天才
She’s a genius.
哦,天哪,伙计们 我们挺进国际市场了
Oh, my God. Guys! We’re international!
真的
[All chattering] – Yes!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!