很好,不太顺利啊
Great. [sighs] Faulty.
披巾很漂亮 – 谢谢,我特地为了面试买♥♥的
Nice scarf. – Thanks. I bought it for the interview.
等一下… 过来一下
Scusi… [whispering] Come on.
告诉你,这里有个面试马上开始
As we speak, interviews are being held
在《成功理财》
at Successful Saving.
财经杂♥志♥? – 可别小看它,美女
The money magazine? – Snort not, sweet child.
《Alette》也许是你的翡翠城 (翡翠城:绿野仙踪中的场景)
Alette may be your Emerald City,
但是《成功理财》将成为你的黄色地砖 (黄色地砖:《绿野仙踪》中通向翡翠城的道路)
but Successful Saving could be your yellow-brick road.
丹特-韦斯特是个杂♥志♥集团 就像一个大家庭一样
Dantay-West is a family of magazines that acts like a family.
非常偏袒内部员工,嘿
Deeply nepotistic. Ugh.
我给你的建议,亲爱的多萝西 (多萝西:《绿野仙踪》中女主角)
So my advice to you, dear Dorothy,
就是… 一旦你加入大家庭…你就成功了
is thus… Once you’re in… you’re in.
我加入
I’m in.
你好,《成功理财》
[Phone ringing] – [Woman] Hello, Successful Saving.
[Inhaling]
布鲁伍德小姐?
Ms. Bloomwood?
请问这个面试是何种形式的?
So what form does this interview take?
主要是普通的谈话和兴趣爱好之类…
Is it just mainly a general chat, hobbies…
不,不,不,不 面试内容是非常专业的财经知识
Oh, no, no, no. It’s very specific on finance.
关于投资的周边效应、期货之类的东西
Butterfly investments, futures. That sort of thing.
但他身价是12亿 – 祝你好运
But he’s worth 1.2 billion… – Good luck.
谢谢 – 我们谈了那么久都没讲到关键
Thanks. – We talked and talked. Said nothing.
是的,我当然知道 他懂规则是怎样的
Yeah, of course I did. He understands the rules.
事情总是这样… 当然我们来买♥♥单
It’s always… Of course we got the bill.
听着,我得挂电♥话♥了 我这里有个面试
Listen, I’ve got to go. I’m interviewing.
嗯,对,不,不是我…再见
Mm-mm. Yeah, no, not me… Bye.
抱歉久等 好吧,嗯,瑞贝卡
Sorry about that. Right, um, Rebecca…
啊!我们见过面! – 嗨!对啊,谢谢你
Ah! We met! – Hi! We did. Thank you.
生病的伯母,还有披巾,是吧 你把披巾给她了吗?
Sick aunt, scarf. Yep. Did you get it to her?
给了,遇到你这么好的人,真是…
I did. And when a stranger is kind like that, it’s just…
哇哦 – 这很有趣,嗯…
Wow. – That’s lovely. Um…
你带简历了吗? – 带了,当然带了
Do you have a resume for me? – I do. Yes, I do!
嗯…
Ah… [grunting]
我…可以说给你听
I… could pretty much just tell you.
我叫瑞贝卡·布鲁伍德
My name is Rebecca Bloomwood,
有五年的记者工作经验
I’ve been a journalist for five years.
我对篡改数据非常娴熟
I’m very comfortable juggling numbers,
我能说口流利的芬兰语,我知道…
I speak fluent Finnish, I know…
芬兰语? – 对,芬兰语
Finnish? – Yes, Finnish.
我也… – 很意思,为什么是芬兰语
I’m also… – That’s interesting. Why Finnish?
你身后是什么
What’s behind you?
嗯… – 哦,我的天哪
Um… – [panting] Oh, my God.
哦,是个裸男,非常抱歉
Oh, it’s a naked man. Oh, sorry.
这个吓了我一跳,我,嗯…
It gave me such a fright. I, uh…
我不知道那是什么 显然,他的头已经被砍掉了
I didn’t know what it was. Clearly, he’s beheaded.
是谁这样做的?
Who would do that to him?
好吧,我问些问题
[Clears throat] Well, a few questions.
但你看看,会让你惊讶的
But, look! Makes you wonder
他们五楼的看什么啊
what they’re looking at on the fifth floor, right?
你能把你的桌子换个方向 这样你就能一整天盯着外面了
You could turn your desk around and just stare at it all day.
我想
I would. [laughing]
不 – 布鲁伍德小姐
Not. – Ms. Bloomwood.
我不是神经病
I’m not a pervert.
请坐
Sit down.
抱歉,我对面试很害怕
I’m sorry, I’m terrible at interviews.
最近有什么经济事件引起你的注意吗?
Any financial stories that have caught your eye recently?
是的,很高心你能提到这个话题
Yes. And I am glad that you brought that up.
因为我很愤怒 我是说真的
Because I am furious. No, I really am.
我指的是最近的渔业危机
No, I mean, what is the story with the recent fish crisis?
渔业危机?
Fish crisis?
财政…危机 – 财政危机
Fiscal… crisis. – Fiscal crisis.
这场危机很可怕 – 怎么说
Terrifying. Fiscally, I mean. – How so?
对于财政大家庭中… – 打断一下
For the fiscal family. – I’m sorry.
没关系 – 布鲁伍德小姐,你的披巾掉了
Not a moment too soon. – Ms. Bloomwood, you dropped your scarf.
她死了
She died.
哦,布鲁伍德小姐 你刚刚度过了非常非常痛苦25分钟
Oh, Ms. Bloomwood, you have had a very, very tough 25 minutes.
我很高心你能理解! 很多人只是…好吧
I’m glad you understand! So many people just… Right.
好吧,我想我们应该减短…
OK, so I would propose we curtail…
你刚刚把我的名字划掉了吗?
Did you just scrub my name off?
哦,不是,惯例而已 – 这好像太早了吧
Oh, no. Routine. – That seems premature.
好吧,我建议我们减短面试进程
OK, I’m gonna propose that we curtail this interview forthwith.
我要走了,带着你的电♥话♥号♥码
So I’ll leave you and your numbers,
但很感谢你能面试我
but thank you very much for seeing me,
我很感激…哦!
and I appreciate… Oh!
我对一切都很感激 祝你顺利
[Groaning] I appreciate everything. Good day.
祝你顺利
Good day.
快点,我们把户外世界的帐篷给她吧
Come on. Let’s go give Mrs. Great Outdoors her tent.
她不是退休
[Sobbing] She’s not retiring.
什么? – 她见死不救
What? – She’s abandoning a sinking ship.
这个小人! 她知道杂♥志♥社要关门了
That little rat! The magazine’s folding and she knew!
她瞒着大家
She knew and she didn’t tell anybody.
往好的方面看 你讨厌为那家杂♥志♥工作
Well, on the bright side, you hated working for that magazine.
那是我的收入来源,苏西 我需要钱!
[Sighing] It was my income, Suze. I need my income!
好吧,最重要的是不要慌张
OK, Bex, the most important thing is not to panic.
[Phone ringing]
不要接电♥话♥ – 不要
[Suze] Don’t answer the phone! – [Both] No!
可能是来催债的! – 你好?
It might be a debt collector! – Hello?
是德里克·史密斯 – 清单,快去拿清单
It’s Derek Smeath. – The list. Get the list!
我在这里看到过 – 接着灯
I think I saw it over here. – Take the lamp!
在这! – 布鲁明戴尔百货店…
It’s here! – Bloomingdale’s…
抑郁症住院 – 因工作留在芬兰
Hospital for depression. – Detained in Finland on work.
没用的维萨卡
Visa, dead dog.
全城债务收集人 得你帮我接
All City Debt Collection. You have to do it.
你好!嗨! – 布鲁伍德小姐?
Hello! Hi! – [Derek] Ms. Bloomwood?
你好 – 抱歉,我不是
Hello. – I’m sorry. It’s actually not.
她还在恢复当中… 你知道的…好吧
She’s still recovering from… You know… OK.
我会让她打电♥话♥给你,只要她…
I’ll have her call you as soon as…
什么? – 只要她回来了
Yes? – As soon as she’s come back
从…从… – 芬兰!芬兰!
from… From… – Finland! Finland!
显然她没有太… – 呃!
Clearly she’s not too… – Aah!
[Phone clatters]
为什么你们有那么多借口和芬兰有关?
Why do so many of your excuses involve Finland?
因为没人会去芬兰查证,塔尔克
‘Cause no one checks up on Finland, Tarkie.
我现在要怎么付你的房♥租?
How am I going to pay you the rent now?
好吧,我现在要把你的房♥租支票撕掉
Well, I’m ripping up your rent check!
不,苏西,你不能在这样做了
No, Suze, you can’t do it again.
这是我的公♥寓♥ 其实是我父母的公♥寓♥
It’s my apartment, well, my parent’s apartment,
但是我有我的规矩 – 我要给你买♥♥个最大的礼物
but it’s my rules. – I’m gonna buy you the biggest present.
我会的!我知道应该去哪 梅西百货正在促销(美国著名连锁百货公♥司♥)
I am! I know where I’m going to go. There’s a sale at Macy’s!
塔尔克…
Tarkie…
我回去了
I’ll be at my place.
谢谢宝贝,贝克丝 我去拿龙舌兰酒,你去拿账单
Thanks, baby. Bex, I’ll get the tequila, you get the bills.
我来拆吧,并不难
I’ll do this. It can’t be that bad.
就像撕邦迪 没事的
It’s just like a Band-Aid. It’s gonna be fine.
[Both gasping loudly]
贝克丝!你在马克·雅可布(美国时装品牌) 花了200美元买♥♥内衣
Bex! Two hundred dollars on Marc Jacobs underwear?
哦,穿内衣是基本人♥权♥
Oh, underwear is a basic human right.
78美元买♥♥了薰衣草蜂蜜
Seventy-eight dollars on lavender honey!
我不喜欢那个店员 她的眼神很懒散
I felt sorry for the shop assistant. She had a lazy eye.
我都不知道她眼睛朝着哪看,太奇怪了
I didn’t know which way she was looking. It was so sad.
这个我提都不想提
I can’t even talk about this one.
足部水疗?你去那里干嘛?
A foot spa? What were you doing at a foot spa?
我们休息一下吧
Let’s take a break.
他们说我是个尊贵的客人
They said I was a valued customer.
现在他们寄封催债信了
Now they send me hate mail.
贝克丝
[Adding machine rattling] – [Suze] Bex.
哦,天哪
Oh, God…
你怎么才能还清16262.70美元?
How are you going to pay off sixteen thousand twelve hundred
而你现在工作都没
and 62 dollars and 70 cents with no job?
我可以中乐透
I could win the lottery.
也许你得有个B计划
Maybe you should have a backup plan.
哦,B计划,我想想,我想想 B计划
Oh! Backup plan, I got it, I got it. Backup plan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!