Can I help you?
有何贵干?
Oh, you’re… I’ve got some mail for you.
有信件给你…
The suicide note of the leader of the terrorist group now believed responsible…
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥留下的字条 相信他…
for the explosion in Florida this week.
和本周佛罗里达的爆♥炸♥有关
What we do, we do for the goodness of all mankind.
我们所做的是为了全人类的利益
This won’t be understood, not now…
我们的行动现在不获了解…
but the apocalypse to come…
但启示将会来临…
will vindicate our faith.
会辩明我们的信念
Welcome home.
欢迎回来
Oh, Comrade Arroway…
雅同志…
he has been expecting your call. One moment, please.
我们在等候你的来电 请稍等一下
Mr. Hadden?
海顿先生?
Doctor.
博士
How kind of you to call.
你来电真好
Mr. Hadden, where are you?
海顿先生 你在哪?
The Russian government was kind enough to give me accommodations on Mir.
俄政♥府♥很好 给我在太空站提供了住处
You’re living on a space station?
你在太空站居住?
It’s quite simple, really.
其实很简单 真的
The low-oxygen, zero-gravity environment…
低氧气无重力环境…
is the only thing keeping the cancer from eating me alive.
是阻止癌症侵蚀我唯一方法
Actually, I quite like it up here.
说真的 我颇喜欢这里
My little room has one hell of a view.
房♥间的景观很迷人
I wanna show you something.
我给你看些东西
Hokkaido Island.
北海道
The systems integration site.
系统的集成地点
Look closer.
仔细看
First rule in government spending:
政♥府♥开支的第一守则:
Why build one when you can have two at twice the price?
有钱能做两个 为何只做一个?
Only, this one can be kept secret.
但是 这个要保密
Controlled by Americans…
由美国人控制…
built by the Japanese subcontractors…
由日本分包商建造…
who also happen to be…
他最近亦给…
recently acquired…
收♥购♥了…
wholly-owned subsidiaries…
成为海顿工业…
of Hadden Industries. – Of Hadden Industries.
全资附属公♥司♥ – 全资附属公♥司♥
They still want an American to go, doctor.
他们仍想选一个美国人上去
Wanna take a ride?
想搭车吗?
And augmenting our restraint and communications console subsystem…
除了限制通讯控制辅助系统…
we have your personal recording unit.
是你的个人摄录器
Normal, infrared and ultraviolet lenses.
可见光 红外线及紫外光镜头
Digital microchip good for thousands of hours of recording.
数码微型晶片可录数千小时
Okay, look, I understand…
好的 我明白…
the reason for recording and documenting the mission.
纪录和将任务归类的原因
But I just… I wanna go on record one more time.
但我要再次提出正式抗♥议♥
The transmitted specs never said anything about any chair…
传送的说明书并没说有椅子…
or a restraining harness or survival gear.
或是其他的设备 或是求生仪器
Why can’t we just trust the original…?
为何我们不能信任原来的…?
Doctor, both the IMC Board and the SI team reviewed the matter…
博士 国际机器集团和集成团队认为…
and concluded that the design impact is negligible.
加上这些不会危及原来的设计
Bottom line is…
底线是…
we’re not putting anybody aboard this machine…
除非能提供最低的保护…
unless there is some sort of minimal protection.
否则我们不会派人进入机器
End of story.
再没什么好说
Okay. Ellie…
好的 艾丽…
we’ve been giving these to the astronauts since the beginning of the space program.
太空计划开始以来 太空人均会有这个
It’s never been made public, of course.
当然这是从没公开的
It’s fast and it’s painless.
它很快速 而且毫不痛苦
I’m gonna travel 26 light years to commit suicide?
我穿过26个光年 只为了去自杀?
Something may go wrong.
可能出岔子
There may be an unforeseen mechanical failure.
或有未可预见的机器故障
You could be marooned, unable to return.
你可能滞留 无法回来
There are a thousand reasons we can think of for you to have this…
我们可以想出上千个理由需要这药丸…
but mostly it’s for the reasons we can’t think of.
但主要应付我们无法想像的原因
Come in.
进来
Dr. Arroway, time to get ready. Thank you.
雅博士 该准备了 谢谢
I know you don’t have much time.
我知道时间不多
As soon as I found out about the Machine, I called the president.
我一知道机器的事 就立即致电总统
I came with Kitz.
我和杰到来
I had to see you one more time.
我必须要再见你一次
Oh, God, I’m sorry. It’s okay.
哦 天 对不起 没事的
No, I’m glad you came.
不 我很高兴你来了
There’s something I gotta say to you.
我有事要对你说
The reason I didn’t vote for you to go was a good reason, but it wasrt the real one.
我投票反对你的原因很冠冕 但并不是真的
I didn’t vote for you to go…
我反对派你去…
because I don’t wanna lose you.
是因我不想失去你
You find your way home, all right?
现在你能找到回家的路了 好吗?
Twenty-three hours ago…
23小时前…
the world was stunned by the announcement of a second Machine…
全世界被震惊晕了 当获知…
and its passenger, Eleanor Ann Arroway.
雅艾丽会乘另一个机器时
Now the question that’s on everyone’s mind:
现时 人们脑海中想问的是:
Will history repeat itself?
历史会重演吗?
With a piece of engineering this complex…
这么复杂的工程…
with so many unknowns, could the unthinkable occur?
有许多未知之数 它们会发生吗?
The security in Hokkaido has been incredibly tight.
北海道的保安异常严密
No reporters whatsoever have been allowed near the site.
没有一个记者被准许接近现场
Thanks.
谢谢
Magnetic restraint is secure. All life support functions normal.
磁力固定正常 生命保障系统正常
Roger that. Ellie, this is Control. Do you copy?
收到 艾丽 这是控制室 你听到吗?
Ellie to Control, reading you five-by-five.
艾丽回复控制室 非常清楚
Comm 1, Give me Ellie’s PRD. Video unit recording and transmitting.
1号♥ 给我艾丽的个人摄录仪 录像开始和传送
Are you reading me? That’s affirmative.
你看到吗? 确定
Video looks good.
影像很清楚
Copy that, Control. Okay.
收到 控制室 好的
Ellie, we’re gonna proceed to button you up.
艾丽 我们开始将你关闭
Roger, Control. I’m ready.
收到 控制室 我准备好了
Dynamics… I can confirm the walkway retraction.
动力… 确认通道收回了
Systems? Go.
系统? 行
Communications? Go.
通讯呢? 行!
Life support? Go.
生命保障? 行!
Ellie, we are go for closure.
艾丽 我们要关门了
I’m go here.
这儿没事
Mechanical, initiate IPV closure sequence.
机械部门 启动关闭程序
Hold on, let me get you a chair.
等等 我给你椅子
I’m go.
我准备好了
It’s nice to smell you again, Mr. Kitz. You too.
能再嗅到你真好 杰先生 我也是
Wouldrt peg him as a Polo man.
没想到他穿马球牌衣服
I got a visual on the door.
我看见门关上了
IPV escape system is armed.
吊舱脱离系统准备完毕
Door is looking good.
门顺利关上
Door alignment looks good.
门的接缝顺利
Ellie, we are showing green across the board.
艾丽 一切系统正常
Copy that, Control. IPV is secure.
知道 控制室 吊舱稳当
We are at 30 percent.
能量是30%
Copy that, 30 percent.
收到 30%
How you doing in there, EI? Kent?
你在里面好吗? 艾丽 肯特?
Is that you? That’s a big affirmative.
是你吗? 没错
Who let you in there, huh?
谁让你进来的?
A higher power intervened.
有高层人士插手
Well, I’m glad you came.
我很高兴你来了
Thirty-five percent.
35%
Copy that, 35 percent.
收到 35%
Mechanical? We’re good.
机械? 很正常
Forty percent.
40%
I’m picking up a moderate vibration here.
我感觉到轻微震动
Dynamics, can you confirm vibration? Everything looks good here.
动力 可证实震动吗? 没事
She’s feeling the same thing they felt at the Cape at this point.
她的感觉和肯尼迪角时的没有分别
Ellie, the vibration is normal.
艾丽 震动是正常的
We are at 50 percent. All systems nominal.
超过50%了 一切系统正常
Copy that, 50 percent.
收到 50%
Vibration is getting a little stronger now.
震动现在较强

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!