Congratulations, David. Glad you could come.
恭喜 大卫 真高兴你能来
Didrt, uh, expect to see you here.
没想到你会来
Well, I’m still, you know, Crew Ops at the Control Center.
我仍是控制中心的操作人员
And I suppose the fact that I discovered the message means that I have PR value.
我发现信息令我仍有公♥关♥价值
Of course.
当然
Ellie, I know you must think this is all very unfair.
艾丽 我知道你定认为这样很不公平
And maybe that’s an understatement.
也许我说得还太保守了
What you don’t know is, I agree.
我同意这是不公平的
I wish the world was a place where fair was the bottom line.
我希望世界的底线是公平
Where the kind of idealism you showed at the hearing was rewarded…
你在聆讯时 表现的理想主义有回报…
not taken advantage of.
而不是给人利用
Unfortunately, we don’t live in that world.
可惜 我们不是活在这样的世界里
Funny…
很有趣…
I always believed that the world is what we make of it.
我一向相信世界是由我们决定的
Excuse me, Dr. Drumlin, sir?
对不起 杜木林先生
Good luck on the test.
祝测试好运
The pad leader has issued the order… Thank you.
发射台主管宣布… 谢谢
Test director, everything looks good up here. We’re ready to go.
测试总监 一切妥当 准备测试
All right, people, I want things double and triple checked here.
我要求两到三遍检查一切
We only get one shot at this. Let’s get it right.
只有一次机会 让我们做好
Ladies and gentlemen, we are ready for startup.
先生们女士们 我们已经准备好开动了
All controllers, I need a go-no-go for test initiation.
各控制员 我要求用”行-不行”的信♥号♥♥ 表示是否准备好
Mechanical? Go.
机械师? 行!
Electrical? Go.
电子? 行!
Dynamics? Go.
动力? 行!
Communications? Go.
通讯? 行!
Pod systems? Go
吊舱系统? 行
Safety? Go.
安全? 行!
Crew Ops, verify all pre-test procedures are complete.
所有操作员 证实所有事前程序完成
Yes, verified. I’m go.
已经证实 我准备好
Pad leader, we are good. Is everything okay with you?
发射台主管 一切妥当吧??
Roger. The pad is a go.
收到 发射台准备好
Test initiation, on my mark.
测试初试化 我开始计数
Five…
五…
four…
四…
three…
三…
two…
二…
one.

Mark.
开始
Test start. Rings are unlocked.
测试开始 环已解锁了
Power levels indicate a good start.
能量水平有个不错的开头表现
We have begun the full-scale test of Earth’s first system…
已开始测试地球第一个…
built by the sharing of knowledge with a neighbor in our universe.
和太空邻居共享知识建造的系统
All power sources on core induction bus.
能量已移送到核心总线
IPV power transfer.
IPV能量传送
Ring motion detect. Alpha, Bravo, Charlie.
已经监控环在开动 A环 B环 C环
Gerry, how are we looking? Looks good. We’re underway.
格利 目测情况如何? 看上去很好 我们已经上路了
Looks like we have a normal startup.
看来开始得很正常
Roger, David. It’s looking good here.
收到 大卫 这儿亦顺利
We are moments away from the initiation of the drop sequence.
很快便开始进行放下程序
All systems are go.
所有系统正常
Mechanical, you still happy? Roger that.
机械 你还顺畅吗? 收到
I’ll tell you, this is very exciting from up here.
我们在吊舱 很兴奋
We’ve got 4 percent. We’re confirming 4 percent.
4% 证实 4%
Frequency 9.85.
频率9.85兆赫
Harmonics in the green. G-level 1.1.
谐波在绿区 重力水平1.1倍
Five percent. Confirmed. We are at 5 percent.
5% 已确认 我们已达5%
David, how’s it looking to you?
大卫 情况如何?
Okay. I’m gonna take a look and show you what we got.
我看看情况然后告诉你
All test-subject instrumentation looks good.
所有仪器正常
Confirmed, we have a good picture from Dr. Drumlirs PRD.
确认 我们从杜博士的个人摄录仪收到清晰图像
Hope you guys are seeing what I’m seeing.
希望你们看见我所见的
All systems are go.
所有系统运转正常
This is really something.
不可思议
For purposes of this test…
为了这次的测试…
Dr. Drumlin will be on top of the gantry crane that’s over the Machine.
杜木林博士会在位于机器上方的吊臂上
We’ve got some video animation…
我们有视频动画…
to show you just how this machine, it is thought, will work.
显示这机器如何运作
The passenger pod will be released.
乘客吊舱会被放开
It will come down through the center of the rings and into the Machine’s core.
穿过环的中♥央♥进入机器的中心
The big question everyone here is asking is, of course, what happens then?
这里每个人都在问的问题是 接下来会发生什么?
Some believe that the rings function as some sort of an accelerator or something…
有人相信环的功能是加速器…
sending its energy into this passenger pod…
把它的能量输入吊舱…
making it rocket away at near the speed of light.
使它以接近光速飞走
Other people believe it might open up a doorway to some other dimension.
其他人相信可打开另一维度之门
Who’s right? Well, that’s what today’s test is all about.
谁是对的呢? 这正是今天的测试想知道的
Thirtyfive percent. Subsystems, are you ready?
35% 副系统就绪?
Forty percent normal acceleration. Roger, confirm 40 percent.
40%正常加速 收到 证实是40%
All controllers stand by to initiate drop sequence…
所有控制员准备开始下放程序…
on my mark.
听我的指示
All systems ready for drop sequence.
所有系统准备下放程序
Forty-five percent.
45%
We’re reading 45 percent.
达到45%
Can you verify closure?
关上舱门
Forty-six.
46%
All controllers stand by to initiate IPV drop sequence. On my mark.
所有控制员已经准备开始下放程序 听我指令
Forty-eight percent.
48%
Test director, I’m feeling a very strange vibration.
测试主管 我感到很奇怪的震动
Are you feeling it down there?
下面感觉到吗?
Gerry, can you confirm any vibration?
格利 可证实吗?
Negative, everything looks good here.
万无一失 一切妥当
Crew Ops? Nothing wrong with Elmer.
操作员 没不妥
We’re not seeing anything abnormal.
我们没见有异样
No good. Hold the sequence. I’m gonna take a direct reading.
不好 停止程序 我要亲自目检读数
What the hell is he talking about? Can anyone say grandstanding?
他在说什么? 他在卖♥♥弄
He sure knows he’s on TV!
他知自己上了电视!
Back home that’s what we call an overcooked ham.
我的老家称此为”穷卖♥♥型”
I’m reading 10 kilohertz!
我读到10千赫的数据!
What’s your reading on the first and second order G-levels?
第一和第二重力水平读数如何?
G-levels are right on.
重力读数正常
We confirm Drumlirs readings and they’re all normal. We’re go.
我正在证实 杜木森的读数一切正常 继续
Copy that, Dynamics.
收到 动力
I think we’re okay, but we’ll let him finish.
我想我们很正常 不过还是让他搞完吧
Mechanical, you still okay? Roger, chief.
机械 你还正常吧 收到 一切正常
We’re right on the money.
我们蓄势待发
We’ve got a security problem here.
有安全问题
Ellie, are you sure?
艾丽 你肯定吗?
Yeah. This guy, he shouldn’t be there. I know him.
这家伙 他不该在那儿的 我认识他
Gerry, execute the rapid shutdown sequence.
格利 开始快速关机程序
Security, move emergency response team into position one.
保安 紧急应变部队就位
Get me Drumlin on a secure loop, please. You got him.
给我杜木林的保密频道 已接通了
David, can you hear me? Yes, I hear.
大卫 你能听到吗? 是 我听到了
All right, we’ve got a security breach here.
我们发现安全问题
Right behind you. The tall guy.
在你后面 那高个子
The technician. See him?
那个技师 看见了吗?
He’s not supposed to be there.
他不该在那儿的
David, he’s got something in his hand!
大卫 他手中有东西!
Him! Take him! Security breach!
捉住他 安全漏洞!
He’s got a bomb!
炸♥弹♥!
I want that emergency-response team up on the gantry now.
我要紧急反应部队到构台 马上!
Security, stage one alert.
一级戒备
By God, move all the fire and rescue personnel into position one.
救火及拯救人员就位
All right, all right, back to your stations.
好了 回到自己的岗位
I need you to be professional, people. Settle down.
你们要专业 冷静下来
Pad leader, pad leader, do you copy?
发射台 发射台 听到吗?
The scene earlier today, when David Drumlin…
今天较早时的情况 大卫·杜木林…
advisor to two presidents…
两位总统的顾问…
and winner of the National Academy of Sciences lifetime award…
及国家科学学院终身成就奖得主…
was laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery.
长眠于阿灵顿国家公墓
In a related story, last night’s raid
在相关的报道中…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!