We’re picking up some low-frequency noise.
测到低频率声音
Mechanical, can you confirm? It looks fine to me.
机械 证实吗? 我看没事
Roger. Gerry, what do you think? I’m still go.
收到 格利 你认为呢? 我认为可进行
People, we are still go.
各位 仍然进行
What…? Something’s happening.
什么…? 有事发生
I’m… There’s…
我…有状况…
There’s a light. Do you see that? I’m seeing some…
看见那光吗? 我看见…
Something, some…
有状况…
I can’t tell whether it’s daylight or not.
不知它是不是日光
There it is again. It’s coming from the bottom.
又看见了 它来自底部
Here, let me show you. See that?
我让你们看 看见吗?
Negative. Ellie, you’re breaking up.
否定 艾丽 有干扰
Comm 1, can we boost her signal? Already at maximum.
可增强她的讯号♥吗? 已经是最大了
Sixty-five percent.
65%
The material is changing.
物质在改变
It’s bordering on translucence. But the system is intact.
边缘是半透明的 系统未受影响
It’s gotta be some kind of electromagnetic field.
它定是某些电磁场
Are you reading this? Negative, we’re seeing only interference.
你们看见吗? 没有 只看见干扰
It’s becoming completely translucent. I can’t describe it. I can’t even explain it.
它变成透明了 我无法形容 无法解释
Seventy percent.
70%
People, we have intermittent comm, but we are go.
通讯断续 但仍进行
Initiate secondary drive systems. Initiating auxiliary booster sequence.
开动副推进系统 开始副助加速器程序
We’re go for ignition.
辅助火箭开始准备点火了
We have auxiliary booster ignition.
辅助火箭点火了
Life support, how is she doing?
生命保障 她怎样?
We still have data. Heart and respiration are high but within limits.
心跳及呼吸增高 但仍安全
Ellie, do you copy?
艾丽 你听到吗?
If you could hear, I am okay to go.
若你听到 我可以开始了
If you could hear me…
若你听到…
Eighty percent.
80%
All vibration and G-levels are in the green.
震动及重力水平在绿线里
Control, if you’re reading me…
控制室 若你能听到…
I am okay to go. Okay to go,
我可以进行! 可以进行
Eightyfive percent. All bearing tips are on the profile.
85% 所有读数都正常
Ninety percent. We’re detecting some structural instability.
90% 探测到结构不稳定
Confirmed. Is she holding? We’re within limits, barely.
确认 她可以坚持吗? 仍然尚算安全
I’m okay to go.
我可以开始
My God!
天啊!
Okay to go. I’m okay.
我可以 我很好
Hundred percent target velocity.
100%目标速度
Steve?
史蒂夫?
Tremendous EMI levels around the Machine. All field measurements are off-scale.
机器四周有强力电磁干扰 量度非常高
Steve, we’re approaching our abort limits.
史蒂夫 接近放弃的边缘
Okay to go.
可以开始
I hear her!
我听到她声音!
I hear her. Barely, but she’s there.
我听到她声音 轻微 但她还在那里
Okay to go. She says she’s okay to go.
可以开始 她说可以开始
Steve, we’re real close.
史蒂夫 我们必须要决定了
Electrical, reading in the core? Internal environment normal.
电子人员 核心读数? 内在环境看来正常
Inside the core, the weather’s beautiful.
里面一切很好
I’m okay to go.
可以开始
Okay to go. I’m okay to go.
可以开始 可以开始
Initiate drop sequence.
开始放下程序
On my mark.
听我指示
Ten, nine…
十 九…
eight…
八…
seven, six…
七 六…
five, four…
五 四…
three, two…
三 二…
I’m okay to go.
我可开始
Oh, God!
天啊!
Ellie to Control.
艾丽呼叫控制室
Ellie to Control, do you read me?
艾丽呼叫控制室 听到吗?
I’m gonna try to keep recording.
我尽力继续记录
I’m going through some kind of a tunnel.
我经过某种隧♥道♥
There’s a light source ahead.
前面有光源
Brilliant and blue-white.
很强 呈蓝白色
Residual radiation?
是剩馀幅射?
It’s a star.
是星星
I must have gone through a wormhole.
我定是经过某种虫洞
It’s Vega.
是织女星
I’m in another wormhole now.
我在另一虫洞了
I had no idea.
我不知道
A series of them.
有许许多多的
They’re alive.
那里有生命
It’s like some kind of a transit system.
它有如同是某些的送输系统
It’s a subway.
像地铁
Okay.
天啊
Okay, I’ve gotta keep talking.
天啊 我必须继续说话
It’s a triple… No, quadruple system.
三个太阳… 不 是个四星系统
It’s beautiful.
很迷人
They’re alive.
有生命的
Another wormhole!
另一个虫洞!
This one is much more violent!
这个震动更厉害!
Some…
一些…
celestial event…
天体事件…
No…
不…
No words. No words…
无法形容…
to describe it.
难以言表
Poetry.
只能用诗
They should have sent a poet.
他们该派诗人来
It’s so beautiful.
漂亮
Beautiful.
很迷人
So beautiful.
很漂亮
I had no idea.
我不知道
I had no…
我不…
I had no idea.
我不知道
I had no idea. I had no idea.
我不知道 我不知道
Hi, Sparks.
嗨 火花
Dad?
爸爸?
I missed you.
我很挂念你
Arert you…?
你不是已经…?
I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you, sweetheart.
抱歉我不在你身边 甜心
You’re not real.
你不是真的
None of this is real.
这全不是真的
That’s my scientist.
这才是我的科学家
When I was unconscious, you downloaded my thoughts, my memory even.
当我无意识时 你下载我的思想和回忆
Pensacola.
彭沙科拉
We thought this might make things easier for you.
我们认为这会让你较容易易接受一些
Why did you contact us? You contacted us.
你为何联络我? 是你联络我们
We were just listening.
我们只是在听
And there are others?
还有其他人?
Many others.
有许多
They all…
他们均由…
travel here through that transit system that you built?
你造的传送系统到来?
We didn’t build it.
不是我们造的
We don’t know who did.
我们不知是谁
No, they were gone long before we ever got here.
我们到来前 建造的人早已走了
Maybe someday they’ll come back.
也许他们有一天会回来
All the other civilizations that you find, they come here?
你找到的文明 均来过这儿?
Not all.
不是全部
Is this some test? No, no tests.
这是考验吗? 不是
You have your mother’s hands.
你的手很像你母亲
You’re an interesting species…
人类是有趣的种类…
an interesting mix.
有各种性格
You’re capable of such beautiful dreams…
你们可有美妙的梦境…
and such horrible nightmares.
以及可怖的噩梦
You feel so lost…
你感到迷失…
so cut off, so alone.
隔绝 孤独
Only you’re not.
只有你不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!