That’s right, a canoe trip.
在那河流中晃荡有何企图啊
What the hell you wanna go fuck around that river for?
因为那河流在那儿嘛
Because it’s there.
没错 河流是在那儿
It’s there all right.
但进去了就出不来
You get in there and can’t get out…
你会宁愿它不存在
…you gonna wish it wasn’t.
路易斯 我们干脆回镇里面打高尔夫好了
Listen, Lewis, let’s go back to town and play golf.
我出30元你帮我开那俩车子回安特利
I’ll give you $30 to take those cars down to Aintry.
我要收50
I’ll take 50.
50个屁
Fifty, my ass.
路易斯 别跟这些人耍花样
Lewis, don’t play games with these people.
你刚才说什么
What’d you say?
我说 50个屁
I said, “Fifty, my ass.”
路易斯
Lewis.
40块我也干了
I’ll do it for 40.
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
少10块你觉得怎样
You good for 10?
-好啊 -成交
-Sure. -You got it.
-布兰多 -路易斯 你们俩没什么吧
-Brando. -Hey, Lewis, you guys all right?
搞定了
It’s all set.
布兰多 出来啊
Brando, come on out.
-我们刚才听得 -我说都搞定了 德鲁
-We heard hollering and shouting… -I said, it’s all set.
还游不游河了
This river cruise gonna happen or not?
上车就是 好吗
Just get in your car, huh?
路易斯 看在上帝的面上
Lewis, for God’s sake.
你不觉得我们该让他们指去河那边的路吗
You don’t think we’d better let them show us the river?
我要这么想 那我就让他们先走了 埃德
If I thought that, I would have let them go first, Ed.
我们大约也知道位置
We know about where it is.
这边来
Here we go.
这回可真见鬼了
Well, we fucked up.
还是让他们带路吧
You better let them show us.
埃德 你还是完全搞不懂
You’re missing the whole point, Ed.
城市小伙 哪边去啊
Where you going, city boy?
我们会找出来的
We’ll find it.
这可是这州里面最大的河流哦
It ain’t nothing but the biggest river in the state.
我们会把它找出来的
We’ll find it.
路易斯 你这天杀的 干吗要开那么快
Lewis, you son of a bitch, why do we have to go so damn fast?
埃德 你很快会喜欢的 一见到河流你肯定就喜欢了
You’re gonna like it, Ed. When you see the river, you’re gonna like it.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-你还行吧 -喔
-Are you all right? -Whoo!
路易斯 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 我们还没见到点水
Lewis! You’re gonna kill us both, you son of a bitch…
恐怕就都命丧你车技之下了
…before we ever see any water.
-慢点开 路易斯 -那边走
-Slow it down, Lewis, come on. -Here we go.
赶快 别乱转
Come on, don’t fool around.
听 埃德
Listen, Ed.
听到了没
Listen.
太棒了
Yeah.
有时候不迷路怎能有出路
Sometimes you have to lose yourself before you can find anything.
这里会不会有蛇啊
Any snakes around here?
果然就是
This is the one.
河流就在那儿
There she is.
挺不错
Looks good. Looks good.
再过几个月 这美丽的河流就消失了
Couple more months, and she’ll all be gone.
从这里开始
Even up as far as here?
-埃德 -从安特利一直往上
-Ed! -From Aintry on up.
路易斯
Lewis!
都会只是一滩死水的大湖
One big dead lake.
这边
Over here!
就不能找条更好的路下水
Hey, couldn’t we have found a harder place to get in?
-这里比较陡 -行
-Oh, this is steep here now. -All right.
-小心点 -我有在小心
-Watch yourself. -I’m watching.
你的弓变硬了
You’re losing glass on your bow.
冻坏了嘛
Whoo, it’s freezing.
-这样才坚固 -嗯哼
-Hell, it’ll hold. -Mm-hm.
要是我们划艇到了终点
What in the hell are we gonna do…
车子却不在的话怎么办
…if we come off this river, and our cars are not at what’s-its-name?
一定会在的
They’ll be there.
这些山地人样子凶狠
Well, they’re pretty rough-looking boys.
你以貌取人
You can’t judge people by the way they look, chubby.
你要相信别人
You can trust them.
我跟你一条船 埃德
I’m going with you, Ed,
才不跟我们的路易斯 麦德洛先生
and not with Mr. Lewis Medlock.
见识过他在这乡间小路开车
Because I done seen how he drives these country roads
这鸟人啥都不管
he don’t know nothing about.
胖子 看来你是要跟我一船了 把他们的补给给放过去
You’re gonna be with me, chubby. Get them supplies.
-好的 -继续
-All right. -Come on.
-哇 好冷 -穿上
-Whoo, it’s cold! -Put this on.
好像我老妈的胸衣
Looks like my mama’s corset or something. I’m coming, I’m coming.
-给 路易斯 -谢谢
-Here you go, Drew. -Thank you.
-好 -出发了
-Okay. -Let’s go.
-我来了 -没你的短浆你怎好下水
-I’m coming. -You can’t go without your paddle.
让我来
Just let me take it.
没我的浆下水倒无妨
Like to went up the river without my oar, didn’t I?
见鬼
Shit.
要是划水的时候发觉水的抗力很强 而不是轻而易举
We hit any strong water, instead of bare-assing through it…
我准备好了
I’m ready.
-来啊 -我就来
-Come on. -I’m coming on.
我的搭档可真胖
I got myself a humdinger here.
如果我们只用倒浆行舟
I think we can save ourselves considerable hardship…
估计能节省大量力气 出发前先谈定了再说
…if we just backwater, talk it out before we make our move.
-听到没有 -恩
-You got that? -Right.
好 先穿上救生衣
All right, put on your life jacket.
-好 -这边
-Right. -Here.
我们走哪边
Which way are we going?
我觉得走下游不错 你们呢
I think downstream would be a good idea, don’t you?
-好 -走
-All right. -Go.
你跟波比要是见到有石头 就大叫告诉我们 懂了吗
You and Bobby see some rocks, you yell out.
我们确定要叫”石头”
-Right. -We’re supposed to holler “rocks”?
路易斯 这里不是没石头吗
Lewis, is this the way you get your rocks off?

Uh-huh.
-出发吧 -出发
-Let’s go. -Let’s go.
-德鲁 眼睛睁大了 -我跟你比赛
-Keep your eyes open, Drew. -I’ll race you.
-罗伯特 你眼睛也看好 -快 快 快
-Keep your eyes open, Robert. -Come on, come on, come on.
就是这样 就这样
Thattaboy, thattaboy. Get with it.
每一步行动都先声名了 我跟在你后面
Every move you make, call it out. I’m behind you.
好 前进吧
Right. Here we go.
看这小东西在这里能走多快
See how fast we can shoot down here.
这算什么
What is this?
走了那么远路程这水流就那么个快法
Is this some fast water we’re coming up to?
好了 德鲁 贴紧路易斯就是
All right, Drew, just get in behind Lewis there.
-看啊 -让我们加点速
-Look at this. -Let’s pick up some speed here.
好了 好了 前进
All right, all right, let’s go.
再前进一点就快了
Just a little, there you have it.
-转左 -哇
-To the left. -Whoo!
伤得不重吧
Hey, now, that didn’t hurt too bad, did it?

Whoo!
埃德 我跟着你呢
I’m with you, Ed.
这样才是哥们
Now you getting it, boy. Very good.
看 埃德
Look, Ed.
老天 你看前面
Well, for the Lord’s sake, will you look at that?
我们现在该怎办
What do we do now?
这一定好玩
This gonna be fun.
跟我们来就是
Just follow us.
要是船翻了会怎样
Hey, what…? What happens if we flip this thing over?
既然你提出了这个问题 那你要紧紧握住浆
Now that you brought that up, hang on to your paddle.
碰到石头千万不要将头撞上
And if you hit any rocks, don’t hit them with your head.
看着路易斯
Watch Lewis.
看来能学到点东西 现在倒浆
Maybe we can learn something. Backwater now.
噢 很好
Oh, yeah.
右边
Go right.
-右边 右边 -嗯

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章小妇人(2019)
下一篇文章世界尽头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!