Louder! Louder.
趴下 再把裤子脱下 就是这样
All right, get them britches down. Just there.
不要
Don’t
你不止这能耐 小子
You can do better than that. You can do better than that.
来啊 叫 叫
Come on, squeal. Squeal.
你想拿他怎样
What you wanna do with him?
他嘴巴样子不错 是不是
He got a real pretty mouth, ain’t he?
那倒是真的
That’s the truth.
小子 给我作”祈祷”吧
You’re gonna do some praying for me, boy.
要好好”祈祷”哦
And you better pray good.
来 帮我拿枪指着他
Here, hold that on him.

Ugh!
你小子最好别逃跑
You better run, you son of a bitch!
我们就不救他
Can’t we do anything for him?
救不了了 正中要害
No. It’s a center shot.
我看他们一定发誓要杀了我们
I thought they’d surely kill us.
没错
They would have.
应该是
They would have for sure.
我们拿他怎办
What we gonna do with him?
只有一样选择
There’s not but one thing to do.
把尸体一同带去安特利
Take the body down to Aintry.
交给高速路上的巡逻警♥察♥ 跟他们交待事情发生的来龙去脉
Turn it over to the highway patrol.
告诉他发生了什么事
Tell them what happened.
怎么说
Tell them what exactly?
事情怎样就怎么说
Just what happened.
我们这是正当防卫杀人
This is justifiable homicide if anything is.
他们
They were…
他们用枪指着我们俩同伴对他们进行性侵犯
They were sexually assaulting two members of our party at gunpoint.
正如你所说 我们别无选择
Like you said, there was nothing else we could do.
他还活着
Is he alive?
现在不是
Not now.
我们来商量下
Well, let’s get our heads together.
快 不要再做傻事了
Come on, now, let’s not do anything foolish.
有人对法律有了解吗
Anybody know anything about the law?

Well, look, l…
我曾经做过一次陪审员
I was on jury duty once.
不过当时并不是谋杀指控
It wasn’t a murder trial.
谋杀指控
Murder trial?
我不知道你那学术名词怎么解 但我知道这个
I don’t know the technical word for it, Drew, but I know this
你把这尸体交给治安官
You take this man and turn him over to the sheriff,
就会有对你的审判
there’s gonna be a trial all right.
有陪审团的审判
Trial by jury.
那又怎样
So what?
德鲁 我们杀了人
We killed a man, Drew.
从背后一箭射入
Shot him in the back.
是个山里人
A mountain man.
伐木者
Cracker.
这我们就要讨论讨论了
Gives us something to consider.
那讨论吧 我们在听
All right, consider it. We’re listening.
见鬼 这些人都有亲戚
Shit, all these people are related.
要是回去接受这人的阿姨叔父之类的指控
I’ll be goddamned if I wanna come back here…
那我还不死定
…and stand trial with his aunt and his uncle.
甚至他爸爸妈妈可能就坐在陪审席
Maybe his mama and his daddy sitting in the jury box.
波比 你认为呢
What do you think, Bobby?
埃德 你呢
How about you, Ed?
我不知道 我真的没有丝毫概念
I don’t know, I really don’t know.
你听好了 路易斯 我不知道你现在脑中想什么
Now, you listen, Lewis.
但如果你要把尸体随便一扔隐藏此事
I don’t know what you got in mind, but if you try to conceal this body…
我跟你说 那就真的会被控谋杀
…you’re setting yourself up for a murder charge.
关于法律我就知道那么多
Now, that much law I do know!
这不是你该玩的游戏
This ain’t one of your fucking games!
你现在是杀了人
You killed somebody.
他就躺在那儿
There he is!
我见到了 德鲁
I see him, Drew.
没错 我是杀了人
That’s right, I killed somebody.
但若你不把这看成游戏那就大错特错
But you’re wrong if you don’t see this as a game.
-路易斯 -你听好了 埃德
-Lewis. -Now, you listen, Ed!
妈的 我们能从这事脱身 这是不用丝毫怀疑的
Damn it, we can get out of this thing without any questions asked.
我们要是与这尸体和法律纠缠住了
We get connected up with that body and the law…
那我们往后一生就都抖不下这个包袱
This thing’s gonna be hanging over us the rest of our lives.
我们得把这家伙给解决了
We gotta get rid of that guy.
路易斯 那你要怎么个解决 到哪解决
Just how are you gonna do that, Lewis? Where?
随便哪处
Anywhere.
到处可藏
Everywhere.
当然也可说无处可藏
Nowhere.
你怎么知道另一个家伙现在没已经把警♥察♥叫来了
How do you know that other guy hasn’t already gone for the police?
德鲁 他该怎么跟警♥察♥说
Well, what in the hell is he gonna tell them, Drew?
他对波比所做的恶行吗
What he did to Bobby?
他就不会另外去找个山里人来吗
Why couldn’t he go get some other mountain men?
你说他有什么理由不会这样做
Now, why isn’t he gonna do that?
路易斯 你看看周围
You look around you, Lewis.
他现在可能就在附近看着我们
He could be out there anywhere, watching us right now.
拖着具尸体 很容易就可以追踪到我们的
We ain’t gonna be so hard to follow dragging a corpse.
德鲁 你这么一说倒让我担心起这点来了
You let me worry about that, Drew.
你让我来搞定这个
You let me take care of that.
知道这里是什么地方吗 就是这里
You know what’s gonna be here? Right here?
一个湖 你所能看见的地方都是
A lake. As far as you can see.
数百英尺深
Hundreds of feet deep.
数百英尺
Hundreds of feet deep.
你有没有试过去搜寻湖底
Did you ever look out over a lake…
认为会有人把东西埋藏在下面的
…think about something buried underneath it?
埋藏在湖底
Buried underneath it.
埋得那么深的东西你还想过取回吗
Man, that’s about as buried as you can get.
路易斯 我先说明
Well, I am telling you, Lewis.
-我不参与任何一部分 -你已经是这事的一部分了
-I don’t want any part of it. -Well, you are part of it!
这事关法律
It is a matter of the law!
法律
The law?
法律
Ha! The law?
什么法律
What law?
德鲁 法律在哪
Where’s the law, Drew? Huh?
你信民♥主♥对吧
You believe in democracy, don’t you?
是的 我信
Yes, I do.
那我们就投票决定
Well, then, we’ll take a vote.
结果如何我都会遵从
And I’ll stand by it.
你也该如此
And so will you.
波比 你怎么说
What do you say, Bobby?
埋了他吧
Let’s bury him.
我不想这事传开
I don’t want this getting around.
行不行
Okay?
行不行
Okay?
看你了 埃德
It’s up to you, Ed.
一切在你决定 埃德
It’s all up to you, Ed.
埃德 想想自己现在在做着什么
Now, just think of what you’re doing, Ed.
拜托
For God’s sake.
你有妻
You got a wife.
有儿
You got a child.
你没牵扯进这事
You’re not involved in this.
埃德 想想你的家庭
Think about your family, Ed.
埃德 这大概会是你人生中作出的最最重要的决定
This may be the most important decision of your whole life, Ed.

Yes.
我们没能力改变这一切
There’s no way we can change this.
在波比身上发生的事我们无法挽回
There’s no way we can change what happened to Bobby.
但我们事情要做对
We gotta do the right thing.
埃德 这决定将伴随我们往后一生啊
Ed, we’re gonna have to live with this.
行了
Right!
我支持路易斯
I’m with Lewis.
那好
All right.
然后我们继续
Let’s get on with it then.
路易斯 我们走
Lewis, let’s go.
路易斯 接下来计划如何
Lewis. What’s the plan, Lewis?
计划

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章小妇人(2019)
下一篇文章世界尽头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!