-Lewis? -Never out of the five ring.
而见到活生生的动物 却紧张兴奋 准头全无
Draw down on a live animal, and they get buck ager.
那是什么原因
What the hell’s that?
心理上控制不住
Loss of control, psychological.
谁理会这个
Who gives a shit?
今天胖家伙跟你 行不
You take that chubby boy with you today, okay?
希望上帝保佑我们 今天就能渡了这河
Hope to God we can get off this river today.
别走得太前
Don’t get too far ahead now.
没 我们会慢点的
No, we’ll be taking it slow.
放松点 慢来 伙计
Easy, easy, my man.
昨晚被蚊子咬死了 我身上全是包
I got eaten alive last night.
-我身上全是包 -罗伯特
-My bites have got bites. -Robert?
-我简直像在卖♥♥血 埃德 -罗伯特
-I’m a salesman, Ed. -Robert?
早上好
Good morning.
埃德 我不是发你火
I’m not mad at you, Ed.
只不过你要帮我个忙 别冲我抱怨
Just do me a favor, don’t holler at me.
我不习惯
I’m not used to being hollered at.
你那个朋友昨天冲我大叫了整天
Damn friend of yours screamed at me all day long yesterday.
摇浆吧 大哥
Paddle, you son of a bitch.

Look.
路易斯和德鲁在那边是干啥啊
What in the hell are Lewis and Drew doing up there anyway?
也许跟我们一样
Probably doing the same thing we are.
波比
Bobby?
两位好啊
How goes it?
你们以为自己是在这里干什么
What the hell you think you’re doing?
顺流而下
Heading down river.
玩划艇
Little canoe trip.
-往安特利方向去 -安特利
-Heading for Aintry. -Aintry?
当然 伙计 这条河流也只有那一个方向走吧
Sure, this river only runs one way, captain.
难道你没听说过
Haven’t you heard?
你们到不了安特利的
You ain’t never gonna get down to Aintry.
-嗯 -为何
-Well… -Why not?
因为这条河流不通向安特利
Because this river don’t go to Aintry.
你们来错地儿了
You done taken the wrong turn.
这条河流直下离安特利差十万八千里了
See, this here river don’t go nowhere near Aintry.
那它通往哪处
Where does it go, then?
小子 你们敢情是迷路了吧
Boy, you are lost, ain’t you?
这条河流总有尽头吧
Well, hell, I guess this river comes out somewhere, don’t it?
那我们就往那儿去
That’s where we’re going, somewhere.
我们不想惹麻烦
Look, we don’t want any trouble here.
若是两位大哥身上有这儿的地图什么的
If you two gentlemen have a still near here,
那我俩可要谢谢大恩
that’s fine with us.
这是当然 我们也不会对外人透露
Why, sure. We’d never tell anybody where it is.
你说得没错 我们的确是迷了路
You know something? You’re right, we’re lost.
-我们现在对自己身处何方一点概念都没有 -地图
-We don’t know where in the hell we are. -A still?
对啊 看你们就像造酒的
Right, yeah, you’re making some whiskey up here.
我们买♥♥点也成吧 能用得着的嘛
We’ll buy some from you, we could use it.
你知道自己在说什么话不
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
我们不知道你指哪方面
We don’t know what you’re talking about.
不 你刚才说了酒 不是你说的吗
You said something about whiskey. Ain’t that what you said?
你说我们在造酒
Didn’t you said we was making whiskey?
你们在这干些什么勾当我们不知道 也不想理会
We don’t know what you’re doing, and we don’t care.
那不关我们的事
That’s none of our business.
没错 是不管你们的事
That’s right, none of your goddamn business.
我们还有很长的路走 俩位
We’ve got quite a long journey ahead of us, we’ll just…
-且慢 -天哪
-Hold it. -Jesus.
你们哪都别想去
You ain’t going no damn where.
这未免太荒谬了吧
This is ridiculous.
-不好意思 -站住
-Excuse me. -Hold it.
不然就让你脑浆涂地
Or I’ll blow your guts out all over these woods.
俩位 我们可以商量一下吧
Wait, gentlemen, we can talk this thing over.
你们想从我们身上获得什么啊
What is it you require of us?
我们只想你们现在乖乖待在森林里
Well, we require that you get your goddamn ass up in them woods right now.
好 听着
All right, look.
马上上去
You get up there now.
好 行
Okay, all right.
-上去 -好
-Get up there. -All right.
快点 小子
Faster, boy.
-动起来 -小心点枪
-Move that ass. -Take it easy with that weapon.
你们俩闭嘴
You, too, shut up.
-快点 行了 这后面 -好的
-Come on. Right on back here. -Okay.
到底是什么事
What’s the trouble here?
-你才有事 -埃德 别跟他们吵了 别吵
-Oh, you in trouble. -Just don’t argue with them, Ed.
-看到那边的小树了吗 -你听到了吧
-See that sapling over yonder? -You heard him.
背靠那站着
Back up against that.
你们是不是想要钱 俩位
Is this a matter of money? You gentlemen…
我们要钱的话 早就动手拿了
If we want money, we’ll take your money. Back up against the tree.
-背靠着树 -我已经紧紧靠住了
-Put your back against it. -Back against it.
站在那儿 动都别动
All right, stay just there. Now be still.
千万不要
Be real still.
他再这样乱动 给那边那个一枪
If he tries that again, shoot that one there.
我一枪把他的小鸡鸡轰下来
I’ll blow his goddamn balls off.
-小子 -别以为自己块头大
-Now, boy… -You ain’t going anywhere, big boy.
现在别再动了
Be still, now.
现在 你给我脱下裤子
Now, let’s you just drop them pants.
-脱掉 -脱掉
-Drop? -Just take them right off.
-你们这都是要干啥 -别说话 做事就是
-I mean, what’s this all about? -Don’t say anything, just do it.
小子 脱吧
Just drop them, boy.
“大人猿”你的小弟没被切过吧
You ever had your balls cut off, you fucking ape?
主啊
Lord.
看啊
Lookie there.
好硬的毛 他肯定经常刮
That’s sharp. I bet it’d shave a hair.
你不如试试看
Why don’t you try it and see?
主啊 路易斯 快来啊
Lord… Lord, deliver us from all…
把你的小甜甜衬衫也给脱下
Pull off that little old bitty shirt there too.
-他流血了吧 -他在流血
-Is he bleeding? -He bled.
还有内♥裤♥ 脱下
Them panties, take them off.
起来
Get up.
起来 小子
Get up, boy.
起来啊 上去上面
Come on, get on up there.
不 不
No, no, no.
噢 不 不
Oh, no. Don’t. Don’t.
-不要 -嘿 小子
-Don’t. -Hey, boy.
-来吧 -你看起来像一只小猪
-No.-You look just like a hog.
-不要 -跟个猪一样 过来 猪仔
-No, don’t, don’t. -Just like a hog. Come here, piggy.
-不 -来这 猪仔 猪仔 猪仔
-No. -Come here, piggy, piggy, piggy.
来 猪仔 来
Come on. Come on, piggy. Come on, piggy.
来 猪仔 给我骑 背我
Come on, piggy, give me a ride. A ride.
小子 起来给我骑
Hey, boy, get up and give me a ride.
起来背我 小子 行了
All right. All right.Get up and give me a ride, boy.
好 起来
-All right. -Get up!
-好的 -到这来
-All right. -Get up there!
不 不要
No, no.
-快来 快来 -不 不
-Get going. Get going. -No, no.
-来吧 -不
-Come on. -No.
-来吧 -不 不
-Come on. -No. No.
-不 不 不 -来吧
-No. No. No. -Come on.
看来这是头母猪 不是公的
Looks like we got us a sow here instead of a boar.

Don’t.
不要
Don’t.
不要 不要
Don’t, don’t.
小子 怎么了
What’s the matter, boy?
你应该会叫的吧
I bet you can squeal.
像猪那样
I bet you can squeal like a pig.
叫吧 给我叫 叫
Go ahead, squeal. Squeal, now. Squeal.
大声喊
Squeal louder.
再大声点
Louder.
再大声点
Louder!
再大声点
Louder!
再大声点 现在给我趴下
Louder. Get down now, boy.
大声点 大声点

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章小妇人(2019)
下一篇文章世界尽头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!