Now, what about this?
警长 听着
Look, sheriff…
我们经历的事已经够多了
…we’ve been through quite a lot.
我不明白你的伙计是怎么回事
I don’t know what’s wrong with your man there.
奎恩先生有个姐夫住在那上头
Mr. Queen’s got a brother-in-law back up in there somewhere.
他三天前外出打猎之后
He took off hunting, a couple three days ago, and…
没人再有过他的消息
…nobody’s heard from him since.
奎恩先生认为也许你们几个
And Mr. Queen thought maybe y’all…
可能在那处凑巧碰见过他
…might have happened up on him somewhere.
没见过
Well, we didn’t.
别放他们跑了 这些小子在说谎
Don’t let them go. These boys is lying.
我们没权拘留他们 奥塞
We got nothing to hold them for, Ortho.
我们没有证据
We don’t have a thing.
我们就等着瞧河里面能捞出什么来吧
Let’s just wait and see what comes out of the river.
那里是市政厅
That there’s the town hall.
再远那处是老消防队
Right over there’s the old fire station.
我在那下过很多次棋
Played a lot of checkers over there, sure did.
但这一切景致很快就要被大水淹没了
All this land’s gonna be covered with water.
这城镇最”幸运”的一次
Best thing ever happened to this town.
我们看来要先等等了 等那搬迁的教堂先将路让开
We may have to stop just a minute for the church to get out of the way.
老天
Christ.
医生 我们的朋友怎么样了
Doctor, how’s our boy?
我们已经尽力而为
Look, we’re doing everything we can for him.
不过大有可能他会失去那条腿
But there’s a chance he might lose that leg,
好好安慰他 知道不
so take it easy on him, okay?
迟些再详谈
I’ll talk with you later.
警官
Officer.
他醒来过吗
Has he been awake yet?
没有 我们也在等他回复直觉
No, we’re still waiting for him to come around.
路易斯
Lewis.
路易斯 听好 我们的故事要稍做修改
Lewis, listen, we had to change our story.
路易斯
Lewis.
觉得怎样了
How you feeling?
好得不能再好
Never better.
听到了不
Did you hear me?
在那急流后段发生什么事了
What happened on that last set of rapids?
我什么都记不起来
I don’t remember nothing.
一切都忘了
Nothing.
-要我把德鲁的车子开回去吗 -不用
-Want me to drive Drew’s car back? -No.
或者由我来跟他妻子说
Talk to his wife?
我来就可以 波比 谢谢
I’ll do it, Bobby, thank you.
你们准备走了
Y’all about ready to leave?

Yeah.
是格莱纳兄弟把这些车子从奥里给你们开过来的 对吧
The Griner boys brought these cars down to you from Orie, is that right?
没错
Right.
你在那儿见到过有人跟他们一起吧
Did you happen to see another man with them up there?
是不是还有别人
There was someone, wasn’t there?
好像是 对
L… I think so, yes.
伙计 你走之前 我问你点事
Before you go, buddy…
让我问你些事
…let me ask you something.
你们最后怎么四件救生衣都在
How come y’all ended up with four life jackets?
我们是不是有多一件备用
Didn’t we have an extra one?
没有
No.
是德鲁当时没穿救生衣
Drew wasn’t wearing his.
他为何不♥穿♥
Well, how come he…?
他没穿救生衣
He wasn’t wearing it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
别再做这种傻事
Don’t ever do nothing like this again.
别再回这里
Don’t come back up here.
警长 这点你不用担心
You don’t have to worry about that, sheriff.
我宁愿看着这个市镇平静消逝在人间
I’d kind of like to see this town die peaceful.
我也希望奎恩副警长能找到他姐夫
I hope Deputy Queen finds his brother-in-law.

Oh…
也许哪天他会喝得醉醺醺得冒出来
…he’ll come in drunk probably.
再见 埃德
Goodbye, Ed.
拜拜 波比
Bye, Bobby.
恐怕有好一阵子见不到了
I don’t think I’ll see you for a while.
嘿 查理
Hey, Charlie.
你拿着什么啊 孩子
What you got there, guy?

No!
埃德
Ed?
怎么了
What’s the matter?
没什么的
It’s all right.
不会有事
It’s all right. Shh.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
睡吧
Go to sleep.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章小妇人(2019)
下一篇文章世界尽头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!