Up there hunting or something?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
埃德
Ed.
他是被枪击中了么
Was he shot?
这呢 那右边呢
What about here? What about right there?
也许不过是被石头撞了
Could have been a rock.
你打算怎么处置德鲁
What are you gonna do with Drew?
要是这是子弹造成的 总有人判断得出来
If… If a bullet made this, there are people who can tell.
老天
Oh, God.
这事永远没有尽头
There’s no end to it.
我其实认识他不深
I didn’t really know him.
德鲁对他太太
Drew was…
琳达来说
…a good husband…
是个好丈夫
…to his wife Linda.
并且
And…
德鲁 对孩子吉米还有比利来说
…you’re a wonderful father to your boys, Drew.
又是个好父亲
Jimmy and Billy Ray.
要是
And if…
我们能熬过这一关 我发誓
…we come through this, I promise…
会尽我所能为他们做任何事
…to do all I can for them.
他是我们中最好的人
He was the best of us.
阿门
Amen.
天哪 看来真要上帝搭救了
Christ. Look at that. God help us.
波比
Bobby?
波比
Bobby.
我们成功了
We made it.
我们成功了 埃德
We made it, Ed.
我们成功了
We made it.
埃德 我们回来了
We’re back, Ed.
我们得去给路易斯找个医生
Lewis. We gotta get Lewis to a doctor.
-没错 埃德 -要快去给路易斯找医生
-Right, Ed. Right. -Gotta get Lewis to a doctor.
-对 -波比
-Right. -Bobby.
-路易斯 -波比
-Lewis. -Bobby.
我们回来了
We’re back.
-成功了 -这里发生的
-We made it. -Everything… Everything happened…
波比 听好 这里发生的这一切
Bobby, listen. Everything happened right here.
在这里发生的一切事情
Everything happened right here. Lewis…
路易斯是在那边的急流里摔断了腿的
Lewis broke his leg in those rapids there,
德鲁在这片地方溺水而亡
and Drew drowned here.
不 不 埃德
No, no, Ed.
-不 这里没事发生 -波比 你听我说
-No, nothing happened here. -Bobby, listen to me!
我们不能让他们去搜寻河流
We got to stop them from looking up river.
我们要在这事上口供一致 这很重要
It’s important that we… We get together on this thing.
你明白没有
You understand?
我明白 埃德 我明白
I understand, Ed. I understand.
对 没错 路易斯 这是我们的故事
That’s right. That’s right, Lewis. That’s our story.
路易斯 我们回来了
Lewis, we’re back.
-没事的 -去给路易斯找个医生
-It’s all right. -We’ll get Lewis to a doctor.
好 埃德
All right, Ed.

All right.
我们得先找个地方救他
We’ll find a place to put him.
还没算结束呢
We’re not out of this yet.
他们把车子带来了
They… They brought the cars.
你是来取车子的吧 先生
You come for the cars, sir?

Yes.
现在 哦
Now, uh…
你有没有电♥话♥
Do you have a phone?
电♥话♥
Phone?
电♥话♥
Telephone?
有的 先生
Yes, sir.
你很快就没事的
You’re gonna be all right.
你们到底发生了什么事
What in the world happened to you guys?
德鲁·波林尔
Drew Ballinger.
B-A-L-L-l-N-G-E-R
B-A-L-L-l-N-G-E-R.
-你们有没有试过搜寻他的尸体 -我们找了很久
-Did you look for him? -A long time.
能指点我们发生事故的地点吧
Could you show us where it happened?
怎么自己的箭会伤着了自己
How did you manage to shoot yourself with your own arrow?
想不通
Didn’t think that could be done.
很温暖
This is nice.
什么很温暖
What’s that?

Oh…
铬 纸巾
Chromium, paper tissues…
热水 一切都很温暖
…hot water, that’s nice.
你睡着了
You falling asleep?
别忘了给你妻子打个电♥话♥ 让她知道你的情况
Don’t forget to phone your wife, now. Let her know how you are.
好 我会的 谢谢
Yes, l… I will. Thank you.
你看你不能把它们混在一起
You see, you can never mix it up.
哈罗 快请进
Oh, hello. Come on in.
如果你吃太多 你就不能
If you eat too much, you won’t…
我们给你留了个位置
We saved you a seat.
要不要吃点什么
Do you feel like eating something?
拜托了
Please.
来点玉米吧
Some corn?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
要不要吃点豌豆
Would you like some peas?
玉米口味很特别吧
This corn is special, isn’t it?
我生下来到长大就喜欢吃玉米
Boy, this corn. I love good corn.
早知道就把昨晚在菜园摘下的黄瓜带来
We need that big cucumber I got out of the garden last night.
-你知道那黄瓜多长 -告诉我
-You know how long it was? -Tell me.
12 5英寸
Twelve and a half inches long
我昨晚量了一下 它的周长都有10 5英寸
Then I measured it around, and it’s 10 and a half around.
绝对是你见过的黄瓜中最瞩目的
That’s the darndest-looking cucumber you’ll ever see.
我跟你说 你要不信我改天带过来让你见个清楚
I tell you, I’ll send it over and let you see it if you doubt it.
你有时还真是能说得天花乱坠
That cucumber is a terrapin.
那也许挺好
That’s mighty fine.
我们可以指点你到那地方
We can show you the place.
我知道你说的地方在哪
Now, I know where you told me it was.
我们只是想合作
Well, uh, we just wanna cooperate.
你认得出那边那独木舟的碎片不
You recognize that piece of canoe over there?
我们丢了一只舟 可能是那只的
Well, we lost it. That could be it.
你不确定
But you ain’t sure.
我想应该是 但现在我有点混乱
Yeah, I think so. But it’s kind of confusing.
但我认为你该会认得出自己的小舟吧
I’d think you’d recognize your own canoe.
我觉得一定是那条小舟
I think that it must be the canoe.
我不确定
I don’t know…
其它人可能去过那
…who else might’ve had one up there.
若是您能亲自带我们到事情发生的地点一趟那可真是感谢
Well, I’d… I’d appreciate it if you’d show me that spot.
好 我们可以 埃德会带你们去的
Well, we could… Ed could take you right to the place.
埃德 我们麻烦大了
Ed. Ed, we’re in trouble.
他们不信我们
They don’t believe us.
你对他怎么说了 波比
What did you tell him, Bobby?
我们之前协定的故事
What we agreed on.
我听见你们说话了 我刚才在那房♥间里面 波比
I heard you. I was in that room, Bobby.
你到底跟他怎么说了
What did you tell him?
他们发现了绿色小舟的残体 是不是
They found part of the green canoe, didn’t they, Bobby?
在上游 然后你害怕了
Upstream and you got scared.
是不是 波比 我清楚你
Didn’t you, Bobby? I know you.
你跟他说了真♥相♥是不是
You told him the truth, didn’t you, Bobby?
-你跟他说了真♥相♥ -我没这么做
-You told him the truth… -I didn’t do that!
我告诉他们的
I told him…
就是我们之前说的
…like we said.
但我不认为他信我
But I don’t think they believe me.
埃德 我看他们是在上游 比我们所说更上的地方
Ed, I think they found that other canoe…
找到那另一条小舟的
…upstream, above where we told them.
我从没这么说过
I never said that.
你有
Yes, you did.
-不 我没说过 -你说过什么我记得清楚
-No, I didn’t. -I know damn well you did.
-我知道我说了什么 -很好 那是该死的假话
-I know what I said.-Yeah, well, that’s a goddamn lie.
警长 他早上绝对不是这么说的
Sheriff, that ain’t what he said this morning.
你说说看 小舟怎么会自己逆流而上
You tell me how a canoe can drift up river.
你看这怎么解释

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章小妇人(2019)
下一篇文章世界尽头
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!