You’re the top!
你是卢浮宫博物馆
You’re the Louvre Museum.
弗雷德·阿斯泰尔[1♥8♥9♥9-1987] 美国著名舞台和电影舞蹈家
你是弗雷德·阿斯泰尔轻盈的舞步
You’re the nimble tread of the feet of Fred Astaire.
国立美术馆 英国收藏各国绘画的博物馆 1824年建立
葛丽泰·嘉宝[1905-1990] 20世纪二三十年代最有魅力和最负盛名的女影星之一
你是国立美术馆 你是嘉宝的片酬
You’re the National Gallery. You’re Garbo’s salary.
卡门培尔干酪 上等法国诺曼底牛奶干酪
以该地区村庄名命名 1791年发明
你是卡门培尔干酪
You’re Camembert.
你是尼罗河
You’re the Nile
你是比萨斜塔
You’re the Tower of Pisa
你是《蒙娜丽莎》的微笑
You’re the smile on the Mona Lisa
我是无用的支票 失败的废人 一事无成
I’m a worthless cheque, a total wreck, a flop.
但宝贝 如果我身卑微 你乃至上
But if, baby, I’m the bottom You’re the top
最后这三个比喻并非出自《你乃至上》原歌♥词
你乃至上
You’re the top
你是新的发明
You’re a new invention
你乃至上
You’re the top
你是第四维的体验
You’re the fourth dimension
我是只青蛙 却没有原木让我跳上跳下
I’m a frog without a log on which to hop
但宝贝 如果我身卑微
But if, baby, I’m the bottom,
-对不起 -*你乃至上*
-Sorry. -You’re the top!
唱得太棒了
Isn’t she wonderful?
好极了 好极了
Wonderful! Wonderful!
小姐
Mademoiselle!
天灵灵 地灵灵
Abracadabra!
这我也会变
I know how you did that.
鸡蛋在您上衣口袋里
The egg’s in your top pocket.
我又不是五岁娃娃
I’m not five years old, you know.
-去游泳了姑娘 -你睁眼看嘛
-Been for a bathe, darling? -What’s it look like?
姑娘 没有必要为昨天
Darling, there is no need to be snappy
被早早地赶去睡觉生这么大的气吧
just because you went to bed bright and early last night.
我总是不闻不问
I always keep mine behind my ear.
什么
What?
哦 是你 我正要找你
Oh, there you are! I was looking for you.
我要去海鸥湾画画 你想去吗
I’m going sketching at Gull Cove. Would you like to come?
我也想去
Yes, I’d love to.
好 过十分钟在楼下见
All right. I’ll see you down in the hall in ten minutes.
您好 波洛先生
Ah, hello, Mr Poirot.
波洛先生 来得正好
Monsieur Poirot, just the man!
您帮我把这船推下水好吗
Would you be very kind and help me push this out?
您要我帮忙 夫人
You require assistance, madame?
就像举♥行♥新船下水典礼
It’s like trying to launch the Mauritania.
就缺香槟酒
Without the Champagne!
太谢谢您了
Thank you so much. Oh…
波洛先生 别跟人说我去哪儿了
And, Monsieur Poirot, please don’t tell anyone where I’ve gone.
-大家都喜欢跟着我 -大家吗夫人
-Everyone will keep following me about. -Everyone, madame?
至少有些人是这样的 我讨厌人跟着我
Well. Perhaps some people more than others, but I just want to be alone.
-啊 -祝您游得愉快
-Voilà. -Enjoy your swim.
你看看 像活神仙一样
There she goes. Not a care in the world!
长不了的
I’ll make her care.
什么长不了的 要像你这样束手无策
Oh, what do you know about care? If it’d been up to you,
那我们只好坐以待毙了
the good Samaritan would’ve passed by on the other side.
别急 我正在动脑筋
I have an idea, but I need to work it out.
别忘了我表妹海蒂·海麦海玛
Well, don’t forget about my cousin, Hatty Heimenheimer.
她整天动脑筋想主意
It took her so long to “work out an idea”,
后来人家把她绑起来送疯人院了
they finally had to stash her away in the booby hatch!
奥德尔
Odell?
奥德尔
Odell?
-喂喂喂你忙什么 -对不起
-Hey, hey, hey. Where’s the fire? -Sorry.
-吃过早饭了 -吃了片面包
-Have you had your breakfast? -Had a piece of toast.
琳达 你太不听话了
Linda, you really are naughty.
安德烈忙了半天给你们预备了丰盛的英国早餐
Andreas goes to all the trouble of preparing decent English breakfasts
可你什么都不吃 就吃了一片面包
instead of those weedy continental things and you eat toast.
对不起 我不饿
I’m sorry, I just wasn’t hungry.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
为了阿琳娜
Is it Arlena?
-她太坏了 -你不要放在心上
-She’s so beastly. -You don’t want to worry about her.
什么事都有报应的
Things have a habit of working out.
-你等着吧 -要等到哪天
-I promise you. -Yes, if you make them.
我陪你去灯塔看看吧 很有意思
Would you like to come for a stroll with me to the lighthouse? It will be fun.
今天真难得 有这么多人找我
This must be my lucky day. I’ve never been in such demand.
可是我不能跟你去
I’d like to, but I can’t.
我已经约好和克里斯蒂娜去画画
I’ve got a date to go sketching with Christine.
不要紧 你找到了伴儿就好
That’s alright. I’m glad to see you’re making friends.
-你早啊肯尼斯 -你早
-Good morning, Kenneth. -Ah, good morning.
早啊 亲爱的
Morning, darling.
有你一封信 船夫刚送来的
Oh yes. There’s a letter for you. The boatman brought it over.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
我刚才请你的女儿 她不肯去
Seeing your daughter has just turned me down,
你陪我去走走好吗 11点半我还要赶回来开会
would you like to come for a walk with me, before my staff meeting at 11:30?
我倒想去 恐怕不行了 这封信要马上回
I’d love to, but I’m afraid I can’t. This must be answered straight away.
我今天真倒霉 琳达
This isn’t my lucky day, Linda.
不过我们约好了12点半一起打网球 记得吗
You can’t get away from me at 12:30. We’re playing tennis. Remember?
记得
I remember.
琳达 看到你母亲了
By the way, Linda, have you seen your mother?
-谁要见她 -我给你说过多少次
-No, thank God. -Linda, I won’t tell you again…
快点擦 快点擦 不要磨磨蹭蹭的
Clean it, clean it. Don’t just lean on the thing.
我们走吧
Here we all are.
打扮得真是漂亮
Well… Well, what a… colourful outfit!
您还喜欢吗
Oh! Oh, I’m so glad you like it.
我要跟琳达一起去画画 马歇尔先生
Linda and I are going off sketching, Mr Marshall.
您放心 我会照顾她的 12点半网球场见
Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of her. See you on the tennis courts at 12:30.
-再见爸爸 -去玩吧
-Bye, Daddy. -Have a nice time.
早 波洛 去游泳了
Morning, Poirot. Been swimming?
-您看见我了 -没有
-You saw me? -No.
是啊 我去游泳了
Yes, I have been swimming!
我发现冷水里泡泡 再加上有节奏的运动
There’s nothing like the shock of cold water and rhythmic movement
可以让灰色小细胞精神抖擞
to stimulate the little grey cells.
说得是 我的妻子 您见到了吗
Yes, of course. I… I don’t suppose you’ve seen my wife about, have you?
-马歇尔夫人 -嗯
-Madame Marshall? -Hmm.
-她起得这么早 -她一早出去了
-What, she rose so early? -She’s not in our rooms.
碰巧 我也在找那个家伙雷德芬
Oh, by the way, I was looking for that fellow Redfern earlier.
大概您也没见到他吧
I don’t suppose you’ve seen him?
什么人在议论我
Is someone taking my name in vain?
你们两位早啊
A very good morning to you, gentlemen.
你用什么画画 雷德芬太太
What kind of paintings will you do, Mrs Redfern?
-叫我克里斯蒂娜 -谢谢
-Call me Christine. -Thank you.
帕特里克 去坐船玩吗
Hi, Patrick! Going for a spin?
带我一起去吧
How about taking me along?
嗯 好吧
Er… well…
现在几点
What time is it, dear?
差五分钟12点
Five to 12.
我得赶回去
Lord, I must fly.
约好12点半打网球
I’m playing tennis at 12:30.
这船好阔气呀
That’s a fine boat!
那大概是霍勒斯·布拉特爵士的船
I think it belongs to Sir Horace Blatt.
我跟奥德尔上过那船去做客
Odell and I were on it once, I think.
瞧 没想到这儿有人
Look. I wonder who that is.
哦 你是早想到了 你这个机灵鬼
You know exactly who it is, you naughty boy!
帮个忙 替我把船开回去
Would you be a sport and take the boat back for me?
我和阿琳娜一块回去
I’ll come back with Arlena after our walk.
别开玩笑 我不知道怎么开船
Are you kidding? I don’t know how to work this thing.
这很简单 这样就开动了
Look, it’s simple, this lever puts you in gear
剩下的就是转方向盘了
and all you have to do is steer.
就这一次 出了事可别找我
Well, just this once. But don’t get me involved.
够朋友
Oh. You’re a sport.

Boo!
唉 快醒醒
Hey, come on, wake up!
天哪
Oh, my God!
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
她死了
She’s dead!
给人谋杀了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!