and of Arlena Marshall.
在你们被捕之前 我有件小事求您 请您答应
But before that, there is a small favour I would like to ask of you.
请您点上这个
Would you smoke the pipe
从您来到这儿以后就从来没有点过的烟斗
which has been conspicuous by being unlit since you arrived here?
不点
No?
可惜
Dommage.
不出所料
As I thought.
霍勒斯爵士 请你下次不要再随便送人了
Sir Horace, please be careful to whom you give it next time.
哦 天哪 你真行 波洛
My God, you’re a wonder, Poirot.
什么事
Yes?
可怜的波洛先生
Poor Monsieur Poirot.
勇敢的波洛先生
Brave Monsieur Poirot.
我刚接到陛下的电♥话♥ 他对这件事感到很满意
I’ve just had a telephone call from His Majesty and he is very pleased with…
泰伦尼国王吗
The King of Tyrania?
他对这个案子破得这么迅速 这么隐蔽感到满意
He’s very pleased with the matter being cleared up so quickly and so discreetly.
他是那么高兴 要奖您圣古娟活神仙奖章
He’s so pleased that he’s awarding you the Order of St Gudrun the Inquisitive.
-圣古娟活神仙 -是一级奖章
-St Gudrun the Inquisitive? -First Class.
一共有几级呀
How many classes are there?
人名参照人♥民♥文学出版社2006年5月第1版刘月荣
李玉杰译《阳光下的罪恶》翻译

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!