车手在赛道上出事 鲜血如注
Drivers stumbling around the track, pouring blood.
或许其中就有你的朋友 或许…
Maybe one of ’em is your friend. Maybe…
或许他身上会着火
Maybe he’s on fire.
你筋疲力尽 饥肠辘辘
You’re exhausted, you’re hungry…
记不清自己的名字 忘记自己在哪
can’t remember your name, what country you’re in.
突然 你意识到自己正在直道上时速319公里
And all of a sudden, you realize you’re doing 198 on a straight.
一旦有差错
And if anything goes wrong…
一个垫圈坏掉 只值五美分的垫圈
you blow a gasket, a five-cent washer…
那就完了 都结束了
that’s it, whole thing’s over.
法拉利又赢了
Ferrari wins again.
就像去年和前年一样
Just like he won last year and the year before that.
还有大前年
And the year before that.
没错
Yeah.
有难度
It’s challenging.
所以你觉得
So you don’t think…
福特汽车公♥司♥无法造出
that Ford Motor Company can build
有史以来最棒的赛车
the greatest race car the world’s ever seen?
你觉得我们无法
You think that we are incapable
赢得这样的比赛
of winning an event like that?
即使我们有厉害的合伙人
Even if we had a brilliant partner?
即使我们有不设上限的预算
Even if we wrote a, uh, blank check?
我说的是 你买♥♥不来冠军 李
What I’m saying is, you can’t buy a win, Lee.
但或许你可以买♥♥来有机会夺冠的人
But maybe you could buy the guy who gets you a shot.
修车店
换新的变速器 轮轴和减震器
A new transmission, axles, shocks all around,
把车身和轮胎都丢掉 这才有竞争力
ditch the body and the tires, you have yourself a contender.
这宝贝里面还有正常的东西吗
Anything on this beauty that does work?
后视镜挺不错的
The mirrors are outstanding.
我走过来的时候就发现了
I saw that walking up.
所以你是晚上遛弯路过吗
So, what, you just passing on an evening stroll?
斗牛犬 其实我有一份工作给你
Actually, Bulldog, I have a proposition for you.
你要造一辆能击败法拉利老爷子的车
You’re gonna build a car to beat Old Man Ferrari…
-对 -和福特合作
– Yeah. – …with Ford?
用福特的车
With a Ford?
没错
Correct.
你告诉他们需要多长时间
And how long did you tell them that you needed?
两三百年吗
Two, three hundred years?
九十天
Ninety days.
好吧 我们来梳理一下
All right, so let’s just look at this for a moment.
为了论证
And for argument’s sake,
我们先不提九十天这事
let’s just forget about the whole 90-day thing.
所以先假设钱和时间
So let’s just pretend you’ve got all the money in the world
都应有尽有
and all the time in the world.
-我喜欢这个开头 -好吧
– I like the sound of that. – All right.

So…
你觉得福特会让你
you think that Ford are gonna let you build
按你的想法
the car that you want…
去造你想要的车吗
the way you want it?
那个福特汽车公♥司♥
The Ford Motor Company?
那些人
Those guys?
你去过底特律吗
Have you ever been to Detroit?
他们有好几层都是律师
They have floors and floors of lawyers
有成千上万的营销人员
and millions of marketing guys,
他们都要和你见面
and they’re all gonna want to meet you.
他们都要和伟大的卡罗尔·谢尔比
They’re gonna want to get their photo taken
一起合影
with the great Carroll Shelby,
他们会拍你马屁
and they’re gonna kiss your ass
然后回到他们温馨的办公室里
and go back to their lovely offices…
想出新的办法来搞你
and they’re gonna work out new ways to screw you.
为什么 因为他们不由自主
Why? Because they can’t help it.
因为他们想要让老板高兴
Because they just want to please their boss
而他们的老板想要让自己的老板高兴 依次类推
who wants please his boss who wants to please his boss.
他们为此而厌恶自己
And they hate themselves for it.
但在心底里
But deep down…
他们更厌恶的
who they hate even more
是你这样的人
are guys like you,
因为你与他们不同
because you’re not like them,
因为你与他们思考的方式不同
because you don’t think like them,
因为你不一样
because you’re different.
这是大魔王的意思
It’s coming straight from the Deuce.
亨利·福特二世绰号♥”汉克大魔王”
他是认真的
He’s serious.
他们会真金白银地支持
They’re gonna put real money behind it.
我敢说是的
I’ll bet they are.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为有人 我没说是谁
Because someone, and I’m not saying who,
有人告诉他们这是可能做成的
someone has told them that this is actually possible.
听我说
Look…
这周日在科洛弗
this Sunday at Cloverfield,
他们会发布新的野马汽车
they’re launching the new Mustang.
并宣布赛车项目
They’re gonna announce the race program.
来看看吧
Just come on by.
来看看 听听我的演讲
Come take a look. Listen to my speech.
我会发表演讲
I’m making a speech.
带彼得来吧 他会喜欢的
Bring Peter. He’ll love it.
好吧 谢尔
All right, Shel.
周日见
See you Sunday.
爸爸 看啊
Dad, look at that.
野马
福特野马 你觉得怎么样
The Ford Mustang. What do you think?
我觉得这是秘书开的车
I think it’s a secretary’s car.
我喜欢
I like it.
抱…抱歉
Excu… Excuse me.
请你 请你不要那么做
Would you, would you not do that?
对不起
Sorry.
他是 他是你儿子吗
Is this, is this your son?
是的
Yes, it is.
能请你让他别碰车吗
Would you ask him to keep his hands off the paintwork?
没事 没事 彼得
No, no, no, Peter.
没关系 你是谁
You’re okay. Who are you?
里奥·毕比 福特汽车公♥司♥的高级执行副总裁
Leo Beebe, Senior Executive Vice President, Ford Motor Company.
我负责野马的发布
I’m responsible for the launch of the Mustang.
至少我们知道这是谁的责任了
At least now we know who’s responsible.
别理解错了 莱尼
Don’t get me wrong, Lenny.
-是里奥 -车看起来很不错
– Leo. – It looks fantastic.
但内部太繁琐了
But inside, it’s a lump of lard
花里胡哨的 糊弄普通人
dressed up to fool the public.
我的建议是
My advice is,
缩减直列六缸发动机和白♥痴♥的三档加速
lose the inline-six and that idiotic three-speed,
缩短轴距 就能减轻半吨♥重量
shorten the wheelbase, somehow lose half a ton,
还能降低成本
and lower the price.
爸爸
Dad.
但就算是那样
But even then,
我也更愿意买♥♥雪佛兰
I’d still choose a Chevy Chevelle.
而那辆车可是烂得不行
And that’s a fucking terrible car.
怎么样了 史蒂夫
How are we doing up there, Steve?
科洛弗到了 谢尔比先生
There’s Cloverfield, Mr. Shelby.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
介意我试一试着陆吗
You mind if I take a shot at the landing?
不不不 我没开玩笑
No, no, no. I mean it.
我1944年在圣安东尼奥开过B29轰炸机
I flew B-29s out of San Antone in ’44.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
-没骗你 -好吧
– I did. – Okay.
卡罗尔 你做什么呢
Carroll, what are you doing?
-他会开飞机吗 -卡罗尔
– Does he know how to fly? – Carroll.
我以前有位指导员告诉我…
I had an instructor tell me, he said…
唐 我看现在最好系好安全带
Don, I would say it’s probably a good time to buckle up.
“为了大家好 别上天了”
“…do everybody a favor, stay on the ground.”
我说真的
That’s a true story.
-不 -该死
– Oh, no. – Oh, shit.
-该死的 -开始了
– God damn it. – Here we go.
野马

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!