把这破发动机拆了行吗
Let’s just rip out the damn engine. All right?
无法制动的话要它有什么用
We can’t use it if we can’t stop.
我们要是悠着点开
You know, the brakes would last longer
刹车还是能撑一会的
if we slowed down a bit.
那不就违背要给车加动力的初衷了吗
Wouldn’t that defeat the whole purpose of the extra power?
我还以为我们在这里这么努力
You know, I thought the whole point
是为了拿下比赛呢
was to win the damned race.
要不我们重新设计总成
Maybe we could design a new assembly.
我们在进站时不要仅仅更换刹车片
Instead of swapping out the pads in the pits…
而是换掉整个刹车系统
swap out the entire braking system.
包括刹车盘
Rotors included.
换上一个新的
Put in a fresh one.
等等 等等 老爹
Wait, wait, wait, Pops,
我们能那么做吗
are we allowed to do that?
不知道 我看不懂法语
I don’t know. I don’t read French.
勒芒24小时耐力赛
赛车场指南
刹车也是”一种零件” 对吧
Well, brakes are “a part” like any other, right?
我们可以换零件
We are allowed to change parts.
没错 但有时间换吗
Yes. Will we have time to do that?
我还不知道 查理
I don’t know yet, Charlie.
我要带他回家了
I’m gonna take him home.

All right.
解决这破事
Sort this shit out.
我会的
I will.
你身上着过火吗
Have you ever been on fire?
没有 我没遇到过这种情况
Well, no, it’s never happened to me.
不过赛车服是防火的 知道吗
But the suit’s flameproof, see?
它能隔热
It keeps heat out.
好吧
Yeah.
但路易斯-埃文斯在摩洛哥大奖赛中被烧死
But Lewis-Evans burned to death in the Moroccan Grand Prix.
他也穿了防火赛车服
He had a flameproof suit on.
没错 但是…
Yeah, but…
他被卡住了
See, he got stuck.
无法呼吸
He couldn’t breathe.
只要人下了车 就没事
So, as long as you get out of the car, you’re okay.
爸爸下了车
Dad got out.
-确实 -彼得
– He sure did. – Peter!
再见
Bye.
再见
See ya.
-你没事吧 -没事
– You all right? – Yeah.
你怎么回事
What’s wrong with you?
别跟我说刹车
And don’t be telling me brakes
或者我差点一命呜呼什么的
or me almost kicking the bucket out there.
跟那些穿西装的人有关 对吧
It’s something to do with the suits, isn’t it?
都在控制之中
It’s under control.
怎么了
What is it?
我们说过你做好你的事
You know how we talked about how you do your thing,
我做好我的事
I do my thing?
-这是我的事 -说真的 谢尔…
– This is my thing. – Really, Shel…
相信我 肯
Just trust me, Ken.
你有计划吗
You got a plan?
必须的
Absolutely.
好计划吗
It a good one?
风险很高
It’s high risk.
有多高
How high risk?
极其高
Extremely high risk.
了不起
Well, that’s something.
-很高兴我们谈了 -随时再聊
– Glad we had this talk. – Anytime.
福特先生 真是惊喜
Mr. Ford, this is a surprise.
抱歉擅自前来 谢尔比先生
Apologies for the unannounced intrusion, Mr. Shelby,
但是我付了九百万造汽车
but when a man pays $9 million for an automobile,
起码应该能看看长什么样
he ought to at least be able to see it.
听起来很合理
Well, that sounds reasonable enough.
谢尔比 能和你谈一下吗
Shelby, could I have a word?
当然
Sure.
-私下谈吗 -是的
– In private? – Yeah.
那样更好
That would be preferable.
好吧 菲尔
All right. Hey, Phil.
你能招呼一下福特先生吗
You wanna take care of Mr. Ford here?
福特先生 他是菲尔·雷明顿
Mr. Ford, that’s Phil Remington.
当然
Of course.
来我办公室 里奥
Come up to my office, Leo.
-幸会 先生 -菲尔
– Pleasure to meet you, sir. – Phil.
我带您参观一下您的车
Give you a little tour of your car.
我们拿掉了289小发动机
We took out your 289 small block…
换上了7L的427发动机
and put in a 427 7-liter.
首先 我想消除误会
Firstly, I want to just clear the air.
希望我们之间的分歧
I hope that whatever disagreements between us
能归结于…
can just be chalked up to…
激烈争论时自然而然的血气方刚
natural red-bloodedness in the heat of battle.
感谢你这么说 里奥 真的
I appreciate that, Leo. Truly, I do.
谢尔比 我有责任通知你
It falls on me, Shelby, to inform you that
我被任命为赛车项目的执行总监
I have been appointed overall executive director of the racing program.
我真心希望这不会成为我们之间的问题
Now, I do hope that this won’t be a problem between us.
里奥 我向你保证 不会的
Well, I assure you, Leo, it will not.
卡罗尔
Carroll…
卡罗尔
Carroll!
427发动机的最高速是多少
And what is that top speed with the 427?
不如我们开一圈
Well, why don’t we take it for a spin?
-什么 -来吧 福特先生
– What? – Yeah, go on, Mr. Ford.
-上车 来吧 -你想让我…
– Hop on in. Go on. – You want me to…
感觉一下九百万的车是什么样
Just see what $9 million feels like.
老天
God…
把门打开
Open the door!
把门打开
Open the door!
把门打开
Open the door!
你扶着我这里
Just hold me right there,
你抓住我的手
and you take my hand.
天啊 我坐到了蛋蛋
Oh, God. I sat on my nuts.
下一辆车我们会改进舒适感 别担心
We’re gonna build the next one for comfort. Don’t you worry.
-打开门 -抱歉 先生 稍等一下
– Open the door. – Sorry, sir, if you just give me a moment.
-打开门 -这门不好开
– Open the door. – It’s a sticky one.
准备好了吗
You ready?
方向盘中间那名字应该能让你知道
The name on the middle of that steering wheel should tell you
我生来就准备好了 谢尔比 出发
that I was born ready, Shelby. Hit it.
好样的
Attaboy.
这车推背感挺强 是吧
It’s got a little kick, doesn’t it?
-打开门 -好了
– Open this door. – There we go.
天呐 毕比先生 你还好吗
Good God, Mr. Beebe. You okay, sir?
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
棒极了
Yeah, baby.
棒极了
Yeah, baby.
差不多就是这会外行会吓得尿裤子
It’s about right now the uninitiated have a tendency to soil themselves.
天啊
Oh, my God!
福特先生
Mr. Ford…
您没事吧
You okay?
福特先生
Mr. Ford…
您还好吗
you all right?
真没想到
I had no idea.
真没想到
I had no idea.
我真希望我爸爸
I wish my daddy…
能活着看到这个
he were alive to see this.
感受这个
To feel this.
这不是一台随便谁都能进来轻松掌控的车
Now, this is not a machine just anybody can get in and easily control.
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
真没想到
I had no idea.
您想赢得勒芒赛
Now, you wanna win Le Mans.
如果您真的想赢得第一名
If you really wanna take first place,
肯·迈尔斯就是你的人选
Ken Miles is the man to do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!