好 行吧
Okay. All right.
天啊
God.
给我过来
Come here.
-你♥他♥妈♥就一卖♥♥♥车♥的 -妈的
– Bloody car salesman. – Shit!
来啊 吃我一记
Come on. Now you’re gonna get it.
松手
Get off me!
固执的王八蛋
Stubborn son of a bitch.
天啊
God!
-看好了 -来啊
– You just look… – Right.
-怎么样 -你…
– Yeah, now. – You…
你还好吗
You all right?
妈的
Shit!
看我不收拾你
Now you’re gonna get it.
给我过来
Come here.
完事
Done.
莫莉 亲爱的
Mollie, darling.
怎么了 老公
Yes, love?
能给我拿瓶汽水吗
Can I get a fizzy pop, please?
好的
Yes, love.
你要吗 谢尔比
You want one, too, Shelby?
-别给他 -好 谢了莫莉
– No. No. – Uh, yes, please, Mollie.
别给他 他自己买♥♥去
No. He can get his own.
只给我拿就行了
Just for me, please.
上次干架是什么时候来着
How long has that been?
至少得有三四年了
Oh, it’s gotta be three or four years, at least.
对 在加州河滨市
Right. Riverside.
嗯 美国赛车俱乐部区域锦标赛
Yeah. SCCA Divisional Championship.
你把我手指弄断了
You broke my finger.
你抓着我手臂
What’s that nippy bloody thing
扯奶头那一招是什么来头
you do under the arm, that thing?
我叫那招”羊驼咬奶”
Yeah. I call that the Llama Bite.
你还取了个名字
You name it?
你从哪学来的 女童子军吗
Where’d you learn that? The Girl Scouts?
-怎么 你想再试一次吗 -给你
– What? You wanna go again? – Here you go.
你真好
You’re an angel.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
My pleasure.
好了 我准备去趟杂货店
Right. Well, I’m about to go to the grocery store.
要给你们带什么东西吗
Anything you think you’ll need?
冰淇淋
Um, ice cream.
冰淇淋就不错 还要…
Ice cream would be good and, uh…
面包
bread.

Right.
我不用 谢谢
No, I’m good. Thank you.
谢谢 莫
Thanks, Moll.
你还吃这药治心脏病呢
You still take those for your ticker?
我是因为好吃才吃的
Only ’cause they’re so delicious.
-去你的 -滚吧
– Up yours. – Oh, go to hell.
跑起来 加把劲 加把劲
Come on. Giddy-up. Giddy-up. Giddy-up.
菲尔 这是你的 哥们
Phil! Here’s the one for you, mate.
迪诺 过来
Dino, come here.
怎么样
Well?
踩油门还是会有滞后感
There’s still lag when I hit the gas.
把真空次级化油器换了吧
Let’s get rid of the vacuum secondaries.
查理 拿霍利化油器来
Charlie, get a Holley carb.
我们要重新装配油门总成
We’re gonna rebuild the throttle assembly.
离迪通拿耐力赛只剩三周时间了
Three weeks to Daytona,
这车还是问题百出
and it still feels like a bag of squirrels.
刹车过热
Brake heat.
那完全又是另一♥码♥事了
That’s a whole different ball game.
好了 彼得 来跟我溜一圈
All right, Petey, let’s go for that ride.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看到那条缝了吗
You see that crack?
那是我过八号♥弯的记号♥
That’s my marker for turn eight.
做什么的 提醒你减速吗
What, to slow down?
轻踩刹车 换低档
Brush the brakes and downshift.
但你到时候会跑到时速240多公里
But you’ll be going 150 miles an hour.
没错
Yeah.
那你怎么看得见呢
So how do you see it?
速度是很快 但车在加速的时候
You’re going fast, but as the car speeds up…
周围的一切都会随之变慢
everything else slows down.
不能这么看
You don’t do that.
视线要开阔点 对吗
You do this. Right?
这样你就能看到一切
And then you see everything.
你还留了别的记号♥吗
Do you set other markers?
那是当然
Indeed I do.
还留了很多
Lots of them.
知道了 因为我们不能
Yeah, ’cause you can’t just
全程都把赛车逼得太紧 对吗
push the car hard the whole way, right?
没错 你得善待赛车
That’s right. You have to be kind to the car.
你会感觉到这个小可怜在你身下呻♥吟♥
You feel the poor thing groaning underneath you.
如果你想将一台机器推向极致
If you’re gonna push a piece of machinery to the limit
还指望着它不会散架
and expect it to hold together,
那你就得感觉到它的极限在哪里
you have to have some sense of where that limit is.
看前方
Look out there.
那就是完美的一圈
Out there is the perfect lap.
毫无差错
No mistakes.
每次换档 每次过弯
Every gear change, every corner…
都恰到好处
perfect.
你看到了吗
You see it?
应该看到了
I think so.
很多人都看不到
Most people can’t.
很多人甚至都不知道它的存在 但它就在那
Most people don’t even know it’s out there, but it is.
就在眼前
It’s there.
你想吃冰淇淋吗
You want some ice cream?
-好啊 -行
– Yeah. – All right.
我们走
Come on, then.
你知道这是什么记号♥吗
Do you know what this marker is?
-什么 -那个
– What? – That one.
扯我手指 你就知道了
Pull my finger. You’ll find out.
他还要多久才进站
How much longer before he comes in?
我们每四个小时换一次车手
Uh, well, we change drivers every four hours,
-大概还要十分钟 -不 等等
– so about 10 minutes. – No, hang on.
你的意思是现在由毕比全权负责了
You’re saying Beebe is 100 percent in charge now?
没错 他想让迈尔斯走人
Yes, and he wants Miles gone.
听着 他摆明了是在针对他
Look, it’s personal with this guy.
而且他确实有和你对着干的资本
And, yes, he has the leverage to stick it to you.
他和大魔王明天就坐飞机过去
He and the Deuce are flying there tomorrow.
他到时候会当面告诉你
He’s gonna tell you in person.
他现在就等着你失控发飙了
Now, all he is hoping for is that you lose your cool.
是时候妥协了
It’s time to let this go.
你不能葬送全局
You cannot destroy the whole thing.
不能为了这区区一个人
Not for one goddamn guy.
-我当然可以 -有什么必要呢
– Sure, I can. – Well, why?
因为在我们说话这会
‘Cause while we’re here talking,
他正在外头做实事
he’s out there getting it done.
糟了
Oh, shit!
他刹车失灵了
He’s got brake fade.
慢点
Ease off!
卡罗尔
Carroll?
-快救他出来 -彼得
– Get him out! – Peter!
别站这 快进去
Go on. Go inside.
待在这里别动
Just stay there.
-快救肯 -肯
– Get Ken! – Ken!
快救他出来
Get him out!
他在这里
There he is!

Ken!
我看到他了
I can see him.
-肯 -快点
– Ken! – Come on.
刹车
The brakes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!