这是一辆
This is the car
你想不到会出自底特律的车
you never expected from Detroit.
好了 走吧
All right. Let’s go.
不留下来吗 肯
Not staying, Ken?
都他妈是冲动消费 对吧
Ah, it’s a bloody pig in a poke, isn’t it?
他们来了
Here they come now.
-等等 他们要坠毁了吗 -我的天
– Wait. Are they crashing? – Oh, Lord.
飞行员是谁
Who’s the pilot?
要我猜的话 彼得
My guess, Peter…
是我们认识的人
it’s someone we know.
一切都还好吗
Everything all right up there?

Oh, no.
-不 -坐好了
– No! – Hang on.
该死 该死 该死
Oh, shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
该死 该死 该死
Shit. Shit. Shit.
知道吗 就像骑自行车一样
Tell you what, that’s like riding a bike.
这出场的仗势真不小
Talk about making an entrance.
-谢尔比 -我的天
– Shelby… – Good grief.
-谢尔比 -好了
– Shelby! – All right!
-看这里 看这里 -谢尔比
– Over here. Over here! – Shelby!
你们好啊
How y’all doing?
能给我签个名吗
Can I get your autograph, please?
能给我签个名吗 先生
Can I get your autograph, sir?
卡罗尔 这是罗伊·朗恩
Carroll, this is Roy Lunn.
老罗伊是来这里研发
Old Roy here is developing
英国设计的原型
the prototype over in England.
我认识罗伊 幸会 罗伊
Oh, hell, I know Roy. Good to see you, Roy.
欢迎来到疯人院 谢尔比
Welcome to the madhouse, Shelby.
福特出动了整个管理层
Ford wheeled out the entire executive committee
来参加这一盛会
for this one.
稍等一下
Hold that thought.
你好 飞行家先生
Hello, Mr. Lindbergh.
你喜欢吗 彼得 你好
You like that? Hey, Peter, how you doing?
-谢尔比先生 -很高兴见到你
– Mr. Shelby. – Good to see you.
你要造一辆打败法拉利的车吗
Are you building a car that’s gonna beat Ferrari?
我们要参加勒芒耐力赛 这是肯定的
Well, we’re gonna go to Le Mans, that’s for sure.
如果我们先冲过了终点线 那就会赢
And if we get across that finish line first, we’re gonna win.
卡罗尔 我向你介绍里奥·毕比
Carroll, allow me to introduce Leo Beebe,
福特汽车的高级副总裁
Senior Vce President, Ford Motor.
好的 幸会 毕比先生
Oh, sure. Yeah. A pleasure, Mr. Beebe.
-感谢你光临 -认识一下肯·迈尔斯
– Thank you for coming. – Say hello to Ken Miles
-和他儿子彼得吧 -好
– and his son, Peter. – Yeah.
-我们…我们见过了 -我们…我们见过了
– We’ve, um… we met. – We, uh… we met.
是啊
Yeah.
不是吗
Didn’t we?
所以…
So, um, well…
我带彼得去卫生间
I’ll take Petey for some pop.
祝你和这些人相处愉快 谢尔
Good luck with these guys, Shel.
-再见 谢尔比先生 -再见 彼得
– Bye, Mr. Shelby. – See you, Pete.
别担心 他会留下来的
Don’t worry, he’s gonna stay.
你们俩在飞机上有聊几句吗
So, you two get a chance to talk on the plane?

Yeah. Uh…
卡罗尔 我们借一步说话
Carroll, why don’t we just step this way for a second?
这是惯例 走个过场
Look, it’s pro forma. It’s window dressing.
但在你得表现得有来有往
But there’s gotta be a sense of give-and-take
和那些…
between you and…
你懂的
you know.
我不懂
No, I don’t.
团队
The group.
团队
The group?
高级创意总监们 卡罗尔
Senior creatives, Carroll.
就是为了让大家都自在些
Just to make sure everybody’s comfortable.
我很困惑 李
Well, I’m confused, Lee.
因为直到这一刻 直到刚刚
‘Cause up until this moment, right now,
我都还挺自在的
I was comfortable.
你应该往外看看 卡罗尔
You should take a look out there, Carroll.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
你知道我看到了什么吗
You know what I see?
我看到了一个机器
I see a machine.
我看到了一万个活动的零件
I see 10,000 moving parts,
希望能够和谐地运转
moving hopefully in harmony,
而这也是我的职责
and it’s my job to make it so.
指导你在其中和谐运转是我的职责
It’s my job to guide you through it.
我是来这里帮你的 卡罗尔
I am here to help you, Carroll.
但你得信任我
But you gotta trust me.
-失陪了 李 -卡罗尔
– Excuse me, Lee. – Carroll…
如果你不信任我 就不要走上台
do not step on that stage if you don’t trust me.
有请卡罗尔·谢尔比先生
Please welcome Mr. Carroll Shelby.
得走了
Gotta go.
-谢尔比 -谢尔比
– Shelby… – Oh. Shelby.
他说什么了
What’d he say?
他知道流程
He gets the drill.
福特野马
谢谢
Thank you.
要是我爸今天在这里
Well, if my daddy was here today…
他会让我坐下
he’d tell me to sit on down
让那些大学生来负责滔滔不绝
and leave the yakking to the college boys…
所以 就像我开车一样 我会尽快讲完
so, like my cars, I’ll make this fast.
我十岁时 爸爸告诉我”儿子…
When I was 10 years old, Pops said to me, “Son…
清楚自己想做什么的人是很幸运的
It’s a truly lucky man who knows what he wants to do in this world.
因为他这辈子做事都会乐在其中”
“‘Cause that man will never work a day in his life.”
但也有一小撮人 珍贵的一小撮人
But there are a few, a precious few,
我不知道他们幸运与否
and, hell, I don’t know if they’re lucky or not.
但有一小撮人
But there are a few people
找到了自己必须要做的事
who find something they have to do.
他们为之沉迷的事
Something obsesses ’em.
如果不去做那件事
Something that if they can’t do it,
他们就会被逼疯
it’s gonna drive them clean out of their mind.
我就是那种人
I’m that guy.
我知道还有一个人也有同感
And I know one other man feels exactly the same.
他就是…
His name…
他就是亨利·福特先生
His name is Mr. Henry Ford.
并且我们会一起
And together, we’re gonna build
制♥造♥出世界上速度最快的汽车
the fastest automobiles in the world.
我们也会在勒芒耐力赛中创造历史
And we’re gonna make history, too, at Le Mans.
-我们走 -什么
– Let’s go. – What?
我叫卡罗尔·谢尔比
My name is Carroll Shelby.
我制♥造♥赛车
I build race cars.
不 不管是什么 都不要
No. Whatever it is, no.

No.
三十分钟
Thirty minutes.
我很累
Ah, just… I’m spent.
-我想洗个澡 – 你会想看看这个的
– I wanna have a bath. – You’re gonna wanna see this.
相信我
Trust me.
三十分钟 然后送你回来吃肉汁烘肉卷
Thirty minutes. I’ll have you back for meatloaf and gravy.
三十分钟
Thirty minutes.

Yeah.
谢尔比美国公♥司♥
见鬼
Bloody hell.
刚从英国空运过来
Fresh off the plane from England.
它还没有完全调配好
Now, she’s still a little on the rare side of cooked.
来吧
Come on.
有意思
Interesting.
怎样
Well?
很糟糕
It’s awful.
比糟糕还要糟
It’s worse than awful.
这车抓地力太差
Yeah, it doesn’t track.
三档太高了
You know, the third gear is too high.
扭矩碰不到路面
Torque is not reaching the road.
因为前端太轻 转向装置不敏感
Steering’s loose because the front end gets light.
并且速度超过225公里 它就成了…
And over 140, it thinks it’s a…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!