而这个人本来就是术士
And this one was meant to be the Warlock.
他们的人♥民♥的最高点
The apogee of their people.
陛下 您很早就将亚当从茧中解救出来了
You removed Adam from his cocoon early, my liege.
他还是个孩子
He is still a child.
不 即使在这一切之外 他也有问题
No, there’s something wrong with him even outside all that.
是的 我有点不对劲 我被刺伤了 你这非凡的…
Yes, there’s something wrong with me. I was stabbed, you extraordinary phallus—
他不知道更好 我们会按照您的要求做任何事 陛下
He doesn’t know any better. We shall do whatever you require, my liege.
你多年来一直知道 89P13 的存在而没有提醒我
You knew of 89P13’s existence for years without alerting me.
那不是我要求的!
That’s not what I require!
对不起 陛下
I’m sorry, my liege.
找到 89P13 并把它还给我
Find 89P13 and return it to me.
或者 我会毁灭你的整个文明
Or, I will destroy your entire civilization
作为你的制♥造♥者 我有权利!
as is my right as your maker!
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
是的…
Yes…
再会
Toodle-oo.
这些年来 89P13 是如何存活下来的 泰尔?
How did 89P13 survive after all these years, Theel?
它总是很聪明 陛下
It was always clever, sire.
是的 这正是我现在想要它的原因
Yes, that’s exactly why I want it now.
当然 它的大脑
– Of course. – Its brain.
这是唯一的原因 长官
That is the only reason, sire.
但你真的相信君主会取回它吗?
But are you really trusting the Sovereign to retrieve it?
他们只是一个备份
They’re merely a backup.
我相信我知道他们要去哪里
I believe I know where they’re going.
它是生物形成的
It’s bioformed.
它不是被建造出来的 而是从有生命的物质中生长出来的
Instead of being built, it’s grown from living matter.
该结构被三个不可穿透的等离子安全防护罩包围
The structure is surrounded by three impenetrable plasmic security shields.
星爵 要闯入这个地方并不容易
It’s not gonna be easy to break into this place, Star-Lord.
不一定很容易 我是职业小偷 记得吗?
Doesn’t have to be easy. I was a professional thief, remember?
我会一次一个地干扰信♥号♥♥
I’ll jam the signals one at a time.
当她生我的气时 她会叫我星爵
She calls me Star-Lord when she’s mad at me.
她总是对每个人都很生气
She’s always mad at everyone.
那是因为我喝醉了
It’s because I was drunk.
她是对的 如果我没有喝酒…
She’s right. If I haven’t been drinking…
也许是火箭……对不起
Maybe Rocket… I’m sorry.
没事 他是你最好的朋友
It’s okay, he’s your best friend.
第二最好的朋友
Second best friend.
我周围的每个人都死了 我的妈妈 永度…
Everyone around me dies. My mother, Yondu…
卡魔拉… 卡魔拉没有死
– Gamora… – Gamora isn’t dead.
她对我们来说 你想要扎纳特吗?
She is to us. Do you want a zargnut?
谢谢
Thank you.
第一个盾牌 预备
First shield, set.
三二一
Three, two, one.
彼得 什么?
– Peter. – What?
你在地球上有家人 你从不想回去看他们?
You had family on Earth. And you never wanted to go back and see them?
你是我的妹妹 这就是我想要或需要的所有家庭
You’re my sister. That’s all the family I want or need.
再说了 应该只是我爷爷吧? 他是一个非常坚强的人
Besides, it’s probably just my grandpa, okay? He was a pretty hard guy.
不过 你不觉得他… 什么?
– Still, don’t you think he… – What?
你在他失去女儿的同一天被劫掠者绑♥架♥了
You were abducted by Ravagers the same day he lost his daughter.
哦 是的 他很沮丧 我妈妈死了 他对着我的脸尖叫 还把我推出了房♥间!
Oh yeah, he was upset. My mom died, he screamed at my face and he pushed me out of the room!
他可能只是想保护你
He was probably just trying to protect you.
你在说什么? 什么?
– What are you talking about? – What?
我说的是我生命中死去的人 你说的是这个?
I’m talking about the people in my life who died, and you’re talking about this?
第二个盾牌 预备
Second shield, set.
三二一
Three, two, one.
我只是说你从来没有去看看他是否还好
I’m only saying you’ve never even gone to see if he’s okay.
他可能还活着
He could still be alive.
我的爷爷? 他会像 90 岁左右
My grandpa? He’d be like, 90- something years old.
所以他还能活着
So he could still be alive.
地球上的人在 50 岁时就会死去
People on Earth die when they’re like 50.
他们50岁就死了?
They die when they’re 50?
我不知道 像那样的东西
I don’t know. Something like that.
甚至出生的意义何在?
What’s even the point of being born?
确实
Exactly.
你快要死了吗?
Are you about to die?
我还没有50!
I’m not 50!
关键是 我不是在谈论这些
The point is, I wasn’t talking about any of this.
第三盾 预备
Third shield, set.
三二一
Three, two, one.
好吧 并非所有内容都与您所谈论的内容有关
Well, not everything is about what you are talking about.
我只是说你很难过 因为有那么多你关心的人离开了你
And I’m only saying you’re upset because so many people you cared about have left you.
但你也离开了一个人
But you also left someone.
也许我想要一个扎格努特
And maybe I wanted a zargnut.
为时已晚 他们都走了
Too late. They’re all gone.
为什么我们没有通过?
Why didn’t we go through?
我们做到了 这不是盾牌
We did. It’s not the shield.
哦 天哪
Oh, hell.
掠夺者
Ravagers.
嘿伙计们 你们即将被联合掠夺者登船
Hey guys, you’re about to be boarded by the United Ravagers.
您可以投降并交出任何有价值的东西并生活 或者你可以死
You can surrender and turn over any stuff worth anything and live. Or you can die.
它是由你决定
It’s up to you.
德拉克斯 不 不 不! 德拉克斯!
Drax, no, no, no! Drax!
伙计们 是我 彼得·奎尔 我是你们中的一员 记得吗?
Guys, it’s me. Peter Quill. I’m one of you, remember?
等等
Hold on!
我们有个约会 我们有个约会
– We have an appointment. – We have an appointment.
与谁? 与卡魔拉
– With who? – With Gamora.
与卡魔拉 什么?
With Gamora. What?
你来得早
You’re early.
这些是什么?
What are these?
奥戈公♥司♥制♥服♥
Orgocorp uniforms.
你必须穿上它们才能穿过奥戈而不引起注意
You’ve got to wear these to move through the Orgo without attracting attention.
这不是我的颜色
This isn’t my color.
你说什么?
What did you say?
它与我的眼睛发生冲突
It clashes with my eyes.
穿上!
Put it on!
星云 你为什么不告诉我你和卡魔拉有过接触?
Nebula, why would you not tell me that you’ve been in contact with Gamora?
因为我不想让你被吓坏
Because I didn’t want you to get freaked out.
吓坏了! 像这样
– Freaked… out?! – Like that.
看着我 我不想让他们被困在外面
*
卡魔拉 我们感谢你的帮助
Gamora, we’re grateful for your help.
我这样做并不是出于内心的善意
I’m not doing this out of the kindness of my heart.
我这样做是为了我姐姐承诺的十万个单位
I’m doing this for the hundred thousand units my sister promised.
所以你现在是掠夺者了?
So you’re a Ravager now?
穿上制♥服♥
Put on the uniform.
从来没有把你想象成破坏者类型
Never pictured you as the Ravager type.
你又是谁?
Who are you again?
天啊…
Oh, man…
奥戈公♥司♥拥有银河系中一些最先进的网络遗传 IP
OrgoCorp is in possession of some of the most advanced cybergenetic IP in the galaxy.
因此 他们被致命的奥戈哨兵严密看守
So they’re heavily guarded by the deadly Orgosentries.
现在我知道你没有文档可以对接
Now I know you don’t have documentation to dock.
所以你得自己进去
So you’re gonna have to get in there on your own.
进去后 卡魔拉会带你找到记录
Once in, Gamora is gonna lead you to the records.
也许您可以在哪里找到密♥码♥来覆盖终止开关
Where maybe you can find the pass key to override the kill switch.
并帮助你拯救刺猬
And help you save the hedgehog.
但如果你遇到麻烦
But if you get into trouble,
我们不能救你
we will not be able to bail you out.
是的
Yes.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
它的功能猛增
Its functioning has skyrocketed.
没错 P13 非常好
That’s correct, P13. Very good.
那就是新世界
That’s the new world.
反地球
Counter-Earth.
实验准备就绪后将去往何处
Where the experiments will go once they’re ready.
它是蓝色的 …那是天空
– It blue. – That’s the sky.
天空
Sky.
火箭 是的
– Rocket. – Yes, it is.
什么声音?
What sounds?
那就是音乐
That’s music.
我们喜欢它? 我们的确是
– We like it? – We do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!