我们的事 正在死去尝试
Our thing, is dying trying.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
我已经知道你是谁了!
I know who you are already!
随意留在货物区
Feel free to stay behind in the cargo area.
我不会把我妹妹留给那个蠢货
I’m not leaving my sister with that jackass.
是你?
This you?
从你的包里掉出来
Fell out of your bag.
我们开工吧
Let’s do this.
等等…
Wait…
等等…
Wait…
你几乎不得不佩服他们的勇气
You almost have to admire their pluck.
陛下
Sire.
你好 你这个怪胎
Howdy there, you freakin’ creep.
退后! 是的 长官
– Back up! – Yes, sire.
你在 斯蒂米
You’re on, Steemie.
第一桶
First barrel.
第二桶
Second barrel.
第三桶
Third barrel.
第四桶
Fourth barrel.
硬右舷
Hard starboard.
硬右舷
Hard starboard.
而且 开火!
And, fire!
他们突破了太空港
They’ve breached the spaceport.
其中一人拥有主题 89P13
One of them holds subject 89P13.
释放地狱再生侠所有的人
Release the hellspawn, all of them.
陛下 地狱之子的诞生完全是为了保卫新的殖民地
Sire, the hellspawn were created solely to defend the new colony.
现在就做!
Do it now!
给我89P13
Get me 89P13,
并杀死那位死神的脑袋里的所有人!
and kill everyone in the head of that dead god!
太空港敞开着 队长 但那是我们仅有的武器
Spaceport wide open, Cap’n, but that armaments was all we had.
火箭 格鲁特 快点 快点!
Rocket, Groot, go, go!
进入那个太空港
Get inside that spaceport.
怎么回事
What the hell?
哇 快点!
Aww, come on!
克拉格林 我们被渗透了!
Kraglin, we have been infiltrated!
开坑
Open the pit.
陛下 我们的议价能力将消失
Sire, our bargaining power will be gone.
能力!
Abilisks!
天哪…
Good God…
这边走!
This way!
再走一步 这个奇怪的东西就搞定了!
One more step and this weird thing gets it!
不要轻率
Don’t be rash.
你在编程什么?
What were you programming?
自毁代码
Self-destruction code.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
没事
It’s okay.
螳螂 停下
Mantis, stop.
他们吃电池 不吃人
They eat batteries, not people.
也许他们只是害怕我们会对他们做什么
Maybe they’re just scared of what we are gonna do to them.
我们不会伤害你
We’re not gonna hurt you.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to be okay.
用你的心 男孩
Use your heart, boy.
一只狗?
A dog?
是的
Yeah.
她是条好狗
She’s a good dog.
我知道你相信我是好狗
I knew you believe I’m good dog.
好的 好的 好的 离开我
Alright, alright, alright. Get off me.
陛下 我们必须撤退了 船正在下沉
Sire, we must retreat. The ship is going down.
太空港有入侵者
The spaceport has intruders.
去看看有没有89P13的
Go, see if one of them is 89P13.
陛下 您对这种动物有非理性的痴迷
Sire, you have an irrational obsession with this animal.
看在上帝的份上 你必须停下来…
You must stop for God’s sake
没有神! 这就是我介入的原因!
There is no god! That’s why I stepped in!
指挥官 我正在指挥阿瑞特
Controller, I am taking command of the Arete.
脱离船上所有受损的部分
Disengage all damaged sectors of the ship.
并撤退…
And retreat…
注意
Attention,
所有人员…
all personnel…
入侵者已经登上了这艘船
Intruders have boarded the ship.
前往右舷太空港
Head to the starboard spaceport.
给我89P13
Bring me 89P13.
并杀死其余的
And kill the rest.
我们进去 我们找到螳螂、星云和德拉克斯
We go in there, we get Mantis, Nebula and Drax.
我们进来 我们找到他们 然后出去
We move in, we get them, and get out.
那看起来很酷吗?
Did that look cool?
好的
Okay.
新的游戏计划 我们他妈的现在离开这里
New gameplan. We get the hell outta here now.
这艘船上有成千上万的生物
There are thousands of creatures on this ship.
他们中有许多是孩子 我们需要好干得不错
– Many of them are children. – We need to be good joob-joob.
嗯? 这意味着朋友
– Huh? – It means friends.
如果我们想要活下去 我们就必须现在就离开
If we want to live, we have to leave now.
整个钻井平台随时都会崩溃
This whole rig is gonna go down any second.
如果我们不帮助他们 他们都会死
They will all die, if we don’t help them.
我跑完了
I’m done runnin’.
甲板上有个大洞
There’s a big hole up in the deck.
如果我们能将它与虚无之地联♥系♥起来 我们就能将幸存者带到安全的地方
If we can connect that to Knowhere, we can lead the survivors to safety.
内布斯和我将驾驶这艘船
Nebs and me will pilot the ship.
你们拯救所有高等生命
You guys save all the higher life forms.
你好 白♥痴♥
Hello, moron.
快点!
Come on!
跟我来 快点!
Follow me, come on!
快点!
Come on!
走!走!走!
Go, go, go!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
嗯 这样…
Um, this way to…
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 不客气
Yes, you’re welcome.
我正对着你身后可怕的东西尖叫 不是你
I was screaming at something scary behind you. Not you.
你看起来真的很酷
You look really cool.
如果你想杀了我 祝你好运离开这里
Kill me if you want, but then good luck getting out of here.
放了他 那家伙是我们唯一的机会
Let him go. That guy’s our only chance.
我有足够大的空间可以通过 我得看看我能不能把它换成一个可渗透的盾牌
I got a space big enough to get through. I gotta find out if I can change it to a permeable shield.
我不能飞这该死的东西 控件都被拧紧了
I can’t fly this freakin’ thing. The controls are all screwed.
我会做
I’ll do it.
去帮助其他人 等等 给我你的通讯
Go help the others. Wait, give me your comm.
克拉格林 我会从这边驾驶
Kraglin, I’ll pilot from this side.
星云 回归行动
Nebula, back in action.
快点 快点 快点!
Come on, come on, come on!
走 走! 走!走!走!
Go, go! Go, go, go!
等等 等等 等等 等等 停下 停下!
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop!
是那些孩子吗?
Are those kids?
好的 科斯莫 把它缝起来
Okay, Cosmo, stitch it up.
它需要密闭才能让孩子们穿过!
It needs to be airtight for the kids to make it across!
锁定 队长
Locking up, captain.
走 现在 走
Go, now, go.
一个接一个
One by one. One by one.
着陆 然后低头
Landing in, and headed down.
这边 这边
This way, this way.
为什么?
Why?
你为什么做这个? 我想杀了你
Why are you doing this? I tried to kill you.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
他说每个人都应该有第二次机会
He says everyone deserves a second chance.
你好强啊
You are so strong.
快点! 你怎么这么慢?
Come on! Why are you so slow?
火箭在哪里?
Where is Rocket?
不!
No!
你以为你能逃脱我?
You thought you could escape me?
不!
No!
你认为没有我你还有自己的价值吗?
You think you have some worth in and of yourself without me?
不!
No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!