好的 我们开始吧
Okay, here we go.
这是不对的
This isn’t right.
不不不 这很好 它会起作用的 这是工作
No, no, no. It’s good. It’s gonna work. It’s working.
它需要更快
It needs to be faster.
对不起 我很抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.
火箭 我让你失望了
– Rocket. – I let you down.
我让你死了
I got you killed.
你是对的
You were right.
天空很美
The sky is beautiful.
它是永远的
And it is forever.
我一直和我们的朋友一起飞行
And I’ve been flying with our friends.
我能来吗?
Can I come?
是的
Yes.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
不!
No!
快点! 鹅毛笔
– Come on! – Quill.
不!
No!
不!
No!
奎尔… 不!
– Quill… – No!
我不会失去他的 他已经去了
– I’m not gonna lose him. – He is gone.
我不会让他走的!
I’m not letting him go!
但尚未
But not yet.
你在这里还有一个目的
You still have a purpose here.
目的是什么?
A purpose for what?
他们白白造就了我们!
They made us for nothing!
只是一堆要扔掉的实验!
Just a bunch of experiments to be thrown away!
有双手让我们…
There are the hands that made us…
然后是引导手的手
and then there are the hands that guide the hands.
我亲爱的浣熊…
My beloved raccoon…
这个故事一直都是你的 你只是不知道
This story has been yours all along. You just didn’t know it.
我不是浣熊
I’m not a raccoon.
密钥即将通过!
The pass key’s coming through!
星云在哪里?
Where’s Nebula?
她 她 呃……
She, she’s, uh….
因为她的电♥话♥在你身后的通讯器上
‘Cause her call’s on the comm behind you.
什么……星云? 你在哪里?
– What… Nebula? – Where are you?
哦 感谢上帝! 我们来这里是为了让你离开这里
– Oh, thank God! – We’re here to get you out of here.
从哪里出来? 高级进化者的飞船!
– Out of where? – The High Evolutionary’s ship!
不 我下船了
No, I got off the ship.
你什么? 等等 你在哪里?
– You what? – Wait, where are you?
在船上!
On the ship!
在船上?! 我没有说谎
– On the ship?! – I didn’t lie.
你为什么在船上? 显然是为了救你!
– Why are you on the ship? – To save you, obviously!
不 我告诉你回去 你现在应该知道我总能想出一个聪明的方法来摆脱困境!
No, I told you to go back. You gotta know by now I always figure out a clever way to get out of a fix!
告诉他我打招呼了 真的吗?
– Tell him I said hi. – Really?
告诉他我们是来救他的
Tell him we’re coming to save him.
注意或与孩子们一起玩 非此即彼
Pay attention or play with the kids. One or the other.
和孩子们一起玩? 你是怎么出来的?
– Play with the kids? – How did you get out?
这并不重要… 我是格鲁特
– That’s not really important… – I am Groot.
在没有降落伞的情况下跳 1000 英尺致死是摆脱困境的聪明方法?
Jumping a 1000 feet to your death without a parachute is a clever way of getting out of a fix?
你只是在编造他说的话 对吧?
You’re only just making up stuff that he’s saying, right?
重要的是我们都还好
The important thing is we’re all okay.
火箭?
Rocket?
是的 他在这里 他没事
Yes, he’s here and he’s okay.
火箭 我们非常爱你 我们很高兴你还活着
Rocket, we love you very much and we’re happy you’re alive.
好吧 那让你成为白♥痴♥
Well that makes you idiots, then.
他是对的
He’s right about that.
回到你的笼子里!
Back in your cages!
星云?
Nebula?
星云 进来
Nebula, come in.
所以 你想比武 对吗?
So, you’d like to joust, would you?
见鬼去吧 你这病态的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Go to hell, you sick son of a bitch.
你杀了所有那些人
You killed all of those people.
正如我将你的朋友
As I will your friends.
我把坐标发给你
I’m sending you the coordinates.
他们会死 除非你把属于我的东西带给我!
They will die unless you bring me what is mine!
去你的 你这个绷着脸的 机械战警的样子 骷髅崇拜者 紫色的 一块…
Screw you, you stretch-faced, Robocop looking, Skeletor wannabe, purple-nurple, piece of—
他挂了电♥话♥
He hung up.
您认为?
You think?
1966…
1966…
苏联人把我送上火箭
The Soviets put me on a rocket
我很清楚我再也回不来了 我会死在一个炽热的死亡之球中
knowing full well I never to return and I will die in a fiery ball of death.
连苏联人都不会做的一件事
The one thing even Soviets never do,
叫我“坏狗”
is call me “bad dog.”
哦 天哪 随它去吧
Oh, my God, just let it go.
克拉格林 拜托 把它收回来
Kraglin, please, just take it back.
这是要了我们的命
This is killing us.
如果她实际上是条坏狗 我无法收回
I can’t take it back if she is, in fact, a bad dog.
它永远不会停止伤害
It never stops hurting.
克拉格林 哦 嘿 皮特
– Kraglin. – Oh, hey, Pete.
我们需要拯救星云、螳螂和德拉克斯
We need to save Nebula, Mantis and Drax,
我们需要你的帮助
and we need your help.
我?
Me?
你是失去他的人 你这个笨蛋!
You’re the one who lost him, you twit!
地狱之子听到了 陛下
The hellspawn heard it, sire.
但是… 但是 但是 但是 但是!
– But… – But, but, but, but, but!
那个酸溜溜的词
That rancid word.
我只是想知道它是否更明智
I’m merely wondering whether it might be wiser,
直接去新的殖民地 不要卷入不必要的冲突
to go directly to the new colony and not engage in unnecessary conflict.
他们可以在两分钟内重新连接卡博内特里克斯核心
They can rewire a carbonetrix core in under two minutes.
但那是什么 维姆?
But what is that, Vim?
死记硬背 死记硬背!
– Rote memorization. – Rote memorization!
在我们数百年的创造中 只有一个人知道真正的发明
In hundreds of years of our creations, only one has known true invention.
一个
One.
以其他方式腐烂
Putrid in every other way,
但 89P13 有
but 89P13 had that.
是的 陛下
Yes, sire.
无法思考的民众
A populace unable to think,
尚未想到的 就会死去
what hasn’t yet been thought, will die.
为什么我们需要 89P13 的大脑
And why we need 89P13’s brain
所以我们可以将这种特性转移到这些生物身上
so we can transfer that trait into these creatures
在我们去新殖民地之前
before we go to the new colony.
别的都无所谓
Nothing else matters.
他们是怎么下来的?
How did they get down here?
彼得将尝试前往太空港
Peter will be trying to get to the spaceport.
他不知道孩子们的情况
He doesn’t know about the children.
你!
You!
我们需要你让船上的所有其他孩子知道远离右舷墙壁!
We need you to let all the other children onboard know to stay away from the starboard walls!
他们知道三个奇怪的词 其中两个是乔布
They know three freaking words and two of them are joob.
不! 听我说
No! Listen to me.
你需要和其他孩子谈谈
You need to talk to the other children.
所有人都在这儿 告诉他们
All of them here, and tell them,
远离那些该死的—–
to stay away, from the freakin’—-
你到底在做什么 螳螂?
What the hell are you doing, Mantis?
解释一下 笨蛋!
Explaining it, dickhead!
你在吓唬他们
You’re scaring them.
你好 愚蠢的白♥痴♥
Hello, dumb idiots.
我有一个像你这样的小女孩
I had a little girl like you.
你知道她以前喜欢什么吗?
You know what she used to like?
她喜欢我发出猴子的声音
She liked when I made monkey noises.
怎么会是猴子
How is that a monkey?
打败我
Beats me.
他们要告诉其他孩子远离右舷墙
They’re gonna tell the other kids to stay away from the starboard wall.
你为什么不告诉我们你一直都懂他们的语言?
Why didn’t you tell us you knew their language this whole time?
你为什么不问?
Why didn’t you ask?
这可能是徒劳的 奎尔
This could be futile, Quill.
他太强大了
He’s too powerful.
那么 我想我们会死的尝试
Well then, I guess we’ll die trying.
垂死尝试会完成什么?
What is dying trying gonna accomplish?
或者我们可以把獾给他
Or we can just give him the badger.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!