嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 我们不要任何—
Hey, hey, hey, hey. We don’t want any—
快点! 请你停止这样做好吗?
Come on! Will you please stop doing that?
嘿!
Hey!

Run.
德拉克斯!
Drax!
趴在地上 现在让我看看你的手
Get on the ground, and show me your hands now.
乌拉…
Ura…
请听我说 我们需要带着这个离开这里
Please listen to me. We need to get out of here with this.
为了拯救我最好的朋友的生命
To save my best friend’s life.
如果你能让我们进入那些哨兵的系统 他们就是好人 就像你一样……
If you can get us into the systems of those sentries out there, they are good people, like you…
我很确定
I’m certain of it.
如果我有机会与他们交谈…
And if I just had an opportunity to speak to them…
他们是公♥司♥的托儿 你这个白♥痴♥ 他们不会听的
They’re corporate shills, you idiot. They’re not gonna listen.
如果我发自内心地对他们说话 他们会倾听
They will listen if I speak to them from my heart.
乌拉…
Ura…
拜托
please.
嘿!
Hey!
快出来吧!
Come out now!
该死的!
Damn it!
停下!
Stop!
你有机会了
You are in.
告诉他们你的休战协议 是的 我不是那么大的白♥痴♥
– Tell them your truce— – Yeah, I’m not that big of an idiot.
我只需要进入系统
I just needed to get into the system.
告诉过你她喜欢我
Told you she was into me.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
是的 那看起来很酷
Yeah. That looked cool.
是天空吗?
Is sky?

No.
那不是天空 那是一个天花板
That’s not sky. That’s a ceiling.
陛下正在为我们所有人创造一个新世界
Sire is making a new world for all of us.
当我们到达那里时
And when we get there,
会有天空
there will be sky,
它会很漂亮
and it will be beautiful.
永远
And forever.
我一直在想
I have been thinking.
关于什么?
About what?
哦 没什么特别的
Oh, nothing in particular.
但我想 既然你们是我最亲密的朋友
But I thought, since you guys are my closest friends,
和我唯一的朋友
and my only friends,
你可能有兴趣知道我一直在思考
you might be interested in knowing that I have been thinking.
太棒了
That’s cool.
我也一直在想
I’ve been thinking, too.
关于更奇异的东西
About something more singular.
当陛下将我们带到新世界时
When sire moves us to the new world,
我们需要名字
we’re gonna need names.
我的意思是 89Q12… 不是一个真正的名字
I mean, 89Q12… Not really a name.
所以…
So…
我希望我的名字是…
I would like my name to be…
莱拉
Lylla.
莱拉
Lylla.
莱拉
Lylla.
莱拉
Lylla.
这是一个漂亮的名字莱拉
That’s a pretty name, Lylla.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我的名字应该是牙齿
I think my name shall be Teefs.
因为虽然我们都拥有它们
Because although we all do have them,
我的绝对是最突出的
mine are definitely the most prominent.
牙齿 牙齿
– Teefs. – Teefs.
莱拉 牙齿
– Lylla. – Teefs.
我被称为地板…
Me be called Floor…
因为我躺在地板上
Because me is lying on floor.
你躺在地板上 所以你的名字叫地板?
You’re lying on a floor, so your name is Floor?
是的
Yeah.
地板
Floor.
你呢 朋友?
What about you, friend?
总有一天 我会制♥造♥出会飞的伟大机器
Someday, I’m gonna make great machines that fly.
而我和我的朋友们要一起去飞行
And me and my friends are going to go flying together.
飞向永恒而美丽的天空
Into the forever and beautiful sky.
莱拉 牙齿和地板
Lylla, and Teefs, and Floor…
还有我
And me.
火箭
Rocket.
火箭
Rocket.
有朋友真的很好
It really is good to have friends.
是的
Yeah.
在这里开始切口
Start the incision here.
保持冷静
Keep calm.
保持不动 我不能 它不会停止移♥动♥!
– Hold it still. – I can’t. It won’t stop moving!
为什么他从来没有告诉我们这些?
Why did he never tell us about any of this?
这比灭霸对我做的还要糟糕
This is worse than what Thanos did to me.
但是密♥码♥呢?
But what about the pass key?
它在那里吗?
Is it there?
没有 但是今天删除了一个文件
No. But a file was removed today.
下载并删除了一百万个字符
Downloaded and deleted a million characters at length.
生物测定表明是这个人
The biometrics say it was this man.
记录仪 B2H6
Recorder B2H6.
我今天在记录外看到了这个人
I saw this guy outside of records today.
看起来像是高进化性的记录仪之一
Looks like one of the High Evolutionary’s recorders.
高级进化?
The High Evolutionary?
奥戈公♥司♥的创始人?
The founder of OrgoCorp?
奥戈公♥司♥ 只是为他在星际法则之外的实验提供资金的一种方式
OrgoCorp is just a way to fund his experiments that lie outside intergalactic laws.
他创造了整个社会
He’s created whole societies.
《异能人》动漫
Xeronians, the Animen.
君主 君主?
– Sovereign. – The Sovereign?
宇宙的角落都认为他是神
Corners of the universe consider him god.
我是格鲁特 是的
– I am Groot. – Yes.
是 什么? 他是格鲁特?
Yes, what? That he’s Groot?
他说也许这个人把密♥码♥下载到他头上的电脑里了
He said maybe this man downloaded the pass key into the computer on his head.
嗯?
Huh?
那可以存储密♥码♥
That can store the pass key.
如果我们找到他 我们就会救火箭
If we find him, we save Rocket.
高级进化者的坐标
The High Evolutionary’s coordinates.
将坐标放在导航中
Put the coordinates in the nav.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
他想要的是医疗舱里那只被挖了内脏的獾
What he wants is that gutted badger in the med bay.
你要直接拿给他?
And you’re gonna bring it straight to him?
这几乎可以肯定是一个陷阱
It’s almost certainly a trap.
如果您知道陷阱正试图诱捕您 那么陷阱就不是陷阱 这是一场对峙
A trap isn’t a trap if you know the trap is trying to trap you. It’s a face-off.
对峙是陷阱
A face-off is a trap
如果你面对的是一个比你强大一千倍的人
if you’re facing off against a guy a thousand times more powerful than you.
你知道高级进化论是谁吗?
Do you know who the High Evolutionary is?
是的 他是个白♥痴♥ 解剖了我最好的朋友
Yeah, he’s some dickhead who dissected my best friend.
次好的
Second best.
高级进化不是你想与之打交道的人
The High Evolutionary isn’t someone you wanna think about messing with.
我们做的时候不会去想它
We won’t think about it when we do it.
你知道吗? 我不在乎
You know what? I don’t care.
把我和掠夺者 一起放下 然后你就可以做任何你想做的事了
Just drop me off with the Ravagers and you go do whatever it is you wanna do.
我们没有时间做这个
We don’t have time for this.
我不是问你 现在让我和我的人一起下车
I’m not asking you. Drop me off with my people now.
你的人?
Your people?
掠夺者不是你的人 我是该死的掠夺者 你不是
The Ravagers aren’t your people. I’m a damn Ravager. You aren’t.
听着 我知道你一直在寻找一个家庭 好吗?
Listen, I know you were always looking for a family, okay?
但是我的卡魔拉 我爱的那个 她并没有发现它和一群罪犯在一起
But my Gamora, the one I loved, she didn’t find it with a group of criminals.
她和我们一起找到了
She found it with us.
关心你的人
People who care about you.
我知道那是你仍然是谁
I know that’s who you still are.
你内心的某处…
Somewhere inside of you…
你自己害怕什么 以至于我需要为你做点什么?
What are you so afraid of in yourself, that I need to be something for you?
我不在乎你的卡魔拉!
I don’t give a shit about your Gamora!
生活造就了我!
Life made me me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!