我们需要保护火箭
We need to protect Rocket.
是的 没错
Yeah, that’s right.
所以跳吧 我们会骑回船上
So hop on. And we’ll ride back to the ship.
就在那边?
Just right over there?
是的
Yeah.
德拉克斯! 嘿 别再像个混♥蛋♥了
Drax! Hey, stop being a jerk.
你! 嘿! 是的你
You! Hey! Yeah, you.
我把它当作密♥码♥ 它就在你头上的那个东西里
I take it the pass key, it’s in that thing on your head.
我会建议不要侵略
I would advise against aggression.
哦 现在有时间陪我吗?
Oh, got time for me now?
你的朋友曾经利用过
Your friend once took advantage.
我吸取了教训
I learned my lessons.
我将我的一小部分心智能力瞄准了我自己的方向
I aimed some small part of my mental capacity back in my own direction.
而现在 重力本身为我的心血来潮服务
And now, gravity itself serves my whims.
战猪 现在
War Pig, now.
你一定觉得 反地球很熟悉
You must find Counter-Earth familiar.
反地球 很多年前我去过你们的星球
– Counter-Earth. – I visited your planet many years ago.
地球已经很久没有成为我的星球了
Earth hasn’t been my planet in a long time.
你的人有…
Your people had…
美妙的精神
Wonderful spirit.
艺术、音乐和文学
The art, music and literature,
是宇宙中最好的一些
were some of the finest in the universe.
如果没有无知和偏执 地球将是一个美妙的地方
Earth would be a fabulous place were it not for the ignorance and bigotry.
好的 它激发了我创造♥反♥地球的灵感
– Okay. – It inspired me to create Counter-Earth.
我不在乎… 所有的好 没有一个坏的
– I don’t care… – All of the good and none of the bad.
我不需要一些无能的白♥痴♥的另一次演讲
I don’t need another speech by some impotent whackjob
谁的妈妈不爱他 为他需要征服宇宙找理由
whose mother didn’t love him, rationalizing why he needs to conquer the universe.
我不是要征服宇宙…
I’m not trying to conquer the universe…
我正在完善它
I’m perfecting it.
怎么了…
What the…
嘿!
Hey!
放下獾
Drop the badger.
我只想要密♥码♥
I just want the pass key.
然后给我89P13
Then bring me 89P13.
我是格鲁特
I am Groot.
他说吸我的…
He says suck my—
你为什么这么生气?
Why are you so angry?
因为我知道你对我们的朋友做了什么
Because I know what you did to our friend.
我所做的一切 都是为了造福宇宙
Anything I’ve done, I’ve done for the betterment of the universe.
快讯 爱因斯坦 更好的宇宙通常不包括一群章鱼向长着蟑螂头的家伙出♥售♥冰♥毒♥
Newsflash, Einstein. Better universe generally don’t include a bunch of octopuses selling meth to guys with cockroach heads.
他们没有
They do not.
这就是为什么 就像我以前做过很多次一样……
Which is why, as I’ve done many times before…
我将不得不把它全部夷为平地
I’m going to have to raze it all,
重新开始
and start again.
我拿到了 89P13 正在路上
I got 89P13 and I’m on my way.
我们拥有这个主题
We’re in possession of the subject.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我是格鲁特?
I am Groot?
杀光他们
Kill them all.
停留
Stay.
我说停留
I said stay.
什么? 你想让我把你丢在后面 让妈妈拉你吗?
What? Did you want me to leave you back so that mother could pull at you?
停留
Stay.
什么鬼 我们为同一个老板工作
What the hell, we’re working for the same boss.
是的 但我需要功劳 朋友 为了拯救我的整个文明
Yes, but I need the credit, chum. To save my entire civilization.
所以做一个令人毛骨悚然的好东西
So be a good creepy… thing,
然后退后
and back off.

Oh.
妈妈
Mother.
妈妈!
Mother!
螳螂 德拉克斯 进来
Mantis, Drax, come in.
螳螂 德拉克斯?
Mantis, Drax?
呃 嘿 我需要你把船带到这里 现在!
– Uh, hey. – I need you to bring the ship here, now!
好吧 我们不能完全那样做 因为…
Well, we can’t do that exactly, because…
我们不在船上
We’re not in the ship.
那你到底在哪儿?
Then where the hell are you?
星云 进来 卡魔拉!
– Nebula, come in. – Gamora!
马上起飞! 让你自己和火箭离开地球!
Take off now! Get yourself and Rocket off the planet!
这是一艘什么样的船?
What kind of ship is this?
这很有趣 真的
That’s amusing, really.
你有多蠢?
How stupid are you?
这显然是一个陷阱
It was so obviously a trap.
这不是陷阱 这是打脸!
It’s not a trap, it’s a face-off!
现在 把他们都杀了
Now, kill them all.
手榴弹!
Grenade!
我是格鲁特!
I am Groot!
不 不 不 求你了
No, no, no, please.
求你了
please
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
那还为时过早
That would be premature.
嗯? 不不不不!
Huh? No, no, no, no!
相当新颖的逃跑计划
Quite a novel escape plan.
一头扎进爆♥炸♥的星球
Jumping headfirst into an exploding planet.
你会杀了我们两个!
You’ll kill us both!
不是都死!
Not both!
我们为什么要这样做呢?
Why are we doing this?
奎尔和格鲁特在里面! 我们必须把他们弄出来
Quill and Groot are inside! We have to get them out.
格鲁特
Groot.
谁在驾驶舱里 启动刹车
Whoever’s in the cockpit, activate the brake.
转向机构卡住了!
The steering mechanism is stuck!
好吧 用力拉!
Well, pull harder!
我们走吧!
Let’s go!
呼吸困难
It’s hard to breathe.
我们正在进入太空
We are entering space.
哦 滚开
Oh, piss off.
什么样的怪物屠♥杀♥了一个文明?
What kind of monster slaughters a civilization?
螳螂和德拉克斯在哪里? 我不知道!
– Where are Mantis and Drax? – I do not know!
你很幸运我能推倒那扇门
You’re lucky I was able to knock down that door.
火箭和卡魔拉 估计都因为你而死了!
Rocket and Gamora, are probably dead because of you!
我不知道 哦 你不知道?
– I didn’t know. – Oh, you didn’t know?
你什么时候才能停止用自己是个大笨蛋的借口
When are you gonna stop using the excuse of being some big dumb clown
没有贡献 而我们其他人不得不背负你的懈怠!
for contributing nothing, and the rest of us having to carry your slack!
不要逼他! 你没有权利逼他
Don’t push him! You don’t have the right to push him.
而你 也好不到哪儿去
And you, you’re no better.
我们唯一可以指望你的是 当有人表现出软弱时 你会在那里支持它
The only thing we can count on you for, is when someone shows weakness, you’ll be right there to support it.
好吧 我不在乎
Fine, I don’t care.
我知道你需要找别人的错才能让自己感觉良好
I know you need to find fault in everyone else to make yourself feel okay.
所以在我身上找到它
So find it in me.
去死吧 曼特!
Go to hell, Mant!
但是你没有权利逼他!
But you don’t have the right to push him!
他笨不是他的错
It’s not his fault he’s stupid.
他是一个负担
He’s a liability.
他让我们发笑 他爱我们 这怎么算责任?
He makes us laugh and he loves us. How is that a liability?
你所关心的只是智力和能力
All you care about is intelligence and competence.
不确定我是否欣赏这种辩护
Not sure I appreciate this defense.
他有悲伤…
He has sadness…
但他是你们当中唯一不恨自己的人
But he’s the only one of you who doesn’t hate himself.
我不在乎他是不是傻
I don’t care if he’s stupid.
你觉得我傻吗?
Do you think I’m stupid?
是的
Yes.
忘记
Forget.
哈! 你很幸运 我能够以不可思议的力量推倒那扇门
Hah! You’re lucky I was able to knock down that door with my incredible strength.
鹅毛笔?
Quill?
奎尔 你在吗?
Quill, are you there?
这种语言不在我的翻译器中
This language isn’t in my translator.
好的
Okay.
好吧 火箭 走
Alright, Rocket. Go.
莱拉?
Lylla?
朋友
Friend.
好的 好的…
Okay. Okay…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!