我得到了一些升级 这要归功于医疗湾里那只内脏的獾
I have a few upgrades courtesy of that gutted badger in the med bay.
而且我们不会冒着生命危险让您的生活更方便
And we are not risking his life to make yours more convenient.
我是家人 他也是
– I’m family. – So is he.
去你的
Screw you.
操♥你♥妈♥的 你们所有人
Screw all of you.
在第一个盾牌的外♥围♥找到他
Found him on the outskirts of the first shield,
海盗补给船
pirating supply ships.
我很感激 好先生
I do appreciate this, good sir.
我感谢您对奥戈哨兵退休基金的贡献
And I appreciate your contribution to the Orgosentry retirement fund.
你的同事
Your associate.
名为卡魔拉的泽霍贝里
A Zehoberi named Gamora.
她现在在哪儿 你不会从我这里得到任何东西!
– Where is she now. – You’ll get nothing from me!
哦 我们会看到的 不是吗?
Oh, we’ll see about that, won’t we?
亚当
Adam.
亚当!
Adam!
是的 妈妈 让他知道我们是认真的
– Yes, mother. – Show him we mean business.
我说告诉他我们是认真的!
I said show him we mean business!
不要瓦解他!
Not disintegrate him!
那么 我们可以向他展示什么业务?
Well, what business could we have shown him?
但是现在他对我们已经没有用了!
But now he is of no use to us!
好吧 让我们问问这个人的朋友吧!
Well let’s just question the man’s friend!
朋友? 你以为那是朋友? 它是一种动物!
Friend? You think that’s a friend? It’s an animal!
他看起来很伤心
He looks sad.
实际上 我真的不喜欢这让我感觉如何
I really don’t enjoy how that’s making me feel, actually.
你的朋友是个白♥痴♥ 我也得到了其中之一 我明白了
Your friend’s a moron. I got one of those, too. I get it.
前哨?
Outpost?
这是卡魔拉 你在吗?
This is Gamora. Are you there?
如果你能捡到这个 进来吧
If you can pick this up, come in.
哨所 进来
Outpost, come in.
是的 卡魔拉
Yes, Gamora.
你好
Salutations.
我可以帮忙吗?
May I help?
好吧 我需要你们来接我
Well, I need you guys to come pick me up.
我要把位置链接上传到我所在的飞船
I’m gonna upload the location link to the craft I’m on.
哦 我想我们可以安排一下
Oh, I think we can arrange that.
你需要把我让你说的一模一样地告诉他
You need to say to him exactly what I told you to say.
你为什么不直接说呢?
Why don’t you just say it?
从来没有人听我说话
No one ever listens to me.
鹅毛笔
Quill.
生活是一个池塘
Life is a pond.
你一生都在从一个女人跳到另一个女人 就好像她们是这个大池塘里的睡莲
And you spent your entire life leaping from woman to woman, as if they are lily pads upon this great pond.
也许你需要做的 奎尔…
Perhaps what you need to do, Quill…
……是学游泳
… is learn to swim.
这实际上是有道理的 是的 这是有道理的
– That actually made sense. – Yes it made sense.
不 我的意思是 因为那是一种类比
No, I mean, ’cause that’s sort of an analogy.
我不知道你有那个能力……我以为……
I didn’t know that you were capable of that… I thought…
我知道很多类比 奎尔
I know lots of analogies, Quill.
类比、隐喻等等?
Analogies, metaphors, etcetera?
例如…
For instance…
卡魔拉的脑袋就像睡莲叶
Gamora’s head is like a lily pad.
因为它是绿色的
Because it’s green.
比喻
Analogy.
而且 看起来很愚蠢而且很活泼
And also, stupid-looking and flappy.
飞扬? 因为她的皮肤是由树叶制成的
– Flappy? – Because her skin is made of leaf.
隐喻 是吗?
– Metaphor. – Is it?
昨天 我做了一个鱼形的便便
Yesterday, I made a poop shaped like a fish.
连我的屁♥股♥ 都可以打个比方
Even my butt, is capable of making an analogy.

Oh.
怎么了?
What’s happening?
液体在他的肺部
The fluid is in his lungs.
P13!
P13!
P13!
P13!
陛下
Sire.
P13!
P13!
陛下正在接受治疗 很快我们就用那根管子取得了突破
Sire was in the middle of his treatment, soon we had a breakthrough with that tube.
也许我们应该明天继续……
Perhaps then we should resume tomorrow…
我们明天不恢复 不!
We will not resume tomorrow, no!
P13
P13
哦 哦 你在那里
Oh, ooh, there you are.
你好
Hello.
您是如何知道微氨基蛋白的 P13?
How did you know about the microsamino proteins, P13?
里面发生了什么?
What happened in there?
为什么?
Why?
你怎么知道的 P13?
How did you know, P13?
过滤太少了
It was too little filtration.
在高温下 是的 我们知道 我们解决了这个问题
In the hyperthermic, yes, we know. We fixed that.
但是你怎么知道的?
But how did you know?
我成就了你!
I made you!
你怎么知道!?
How did you know!?
因为它奏效了
Because it worked.
有效…
It worked…
愤怒 消失了
The rage, is gone.
我们拥有我们一直寻找的和平生物……
We have the peaceful creatures we always sought…
准备居住在新世界
Ready to inhabit the new world.
我们要去新世界?
We’re going to the new world?
哦……我们?
Oh… we?
看着你
Look at you.
如果你是被胖手指的孩子拼凑起来的
It’s if you were cobbled together by fat-fingered children.
你怎么能成为一个完美物种的一部分?
How could you be part of a perfect species?
你只是一个…
You’re simply a…
我们可以从真正重要的生物的困境中吸取教训
medley of mistakes we could learn from in the plight of the creatures that truly matter.
第 89 批…
Batch 89…
从来就不是新世界的意思 P13
was never meant for the new world, P13.
你可以弄清楚细胞质过滤系统的复杂工作原理
You could figure out the complex workings of cytoplasmic filtration systems,
但你想不通?
but you couldn’t figure out that?
但是那个脑袋…
But that brain…
那个 我想进一步研究
That, I’d like to study further.
准备在早上进行手术和移除
Prep it for surgery and removal in the morning.
p89 的其余部分呢 长官?
What about the rest of batch 89, sire?
焚烧它们
Incinerate them.
他要死了 我们需要那个密钥
He’s dying. We need that pass key.
我们没有多久
We don’t have long.
我们到了
We’ve arrived.
那看起来就像……家
That looks just like… home.
它就像地球的复♥制♥品
It’s like a replica of Earth.
这个不成立
It makes no sense.
气氛适合居住 重力是加或减一
Atmosphere is habitable. Gravity is and/or minus one.
你好 我们的意思是你没有伤害
Hello. We mean you no harm.
听我说 他只是想把球扔给她
Listen to me, he was just trying to throw her back the ball.
请不要…
Please, no…
嘿! 嘿
Hey! Hey.
格鲁特! 全怪兽!
Groot! Full kaiju!
不是完整的怪兽! 我是格鲁特!
– Not full kaiju! – I am Groooooot!
趴下 格鲁特!
Get down, Groot!
大家 没事 嘿
Everybody, it’s okay. Hey.
你好 我们不是来伤害你的
Hi. We’re not here to harm you.
好吧……你看到了吗?
Okay… you see?
为了你的膝盖
For your knee.
我们只需要拯救我们的朋友
We just need to save our friend.
它不属于这里
It doesn’t belong here.
我将以君主之道训练它
I will train it in the ways of the Sovereign.
我会训练他不要那样做
I will train him not to do that.
亵渎神灵甚至在这里
The blasphemy even having it here.
杀了它! 现在
Kill it! Now.
我是术士 妈妈 我受够了
I’m the Warlock, mum, and I’m done of being ordered around.
卡魔拉来了
Gamora is here.
这意味着松鼠也是…
Which means the squirrel is, also…
为了拯救我们自己 我们必须在他自己的人♥民♥做之前把它带给高级进化者
To save ourselves, we must bring it to the High Evolutionary before his own people do.
是啊是啊 坐 我们坐吧
Yeah, yeah. Sit. Let’s sit.
好的
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!