I want to talk to her.
凯·康奈尔她人怎么样
Who is Kay Connell? Who is she?
交际型还是孤僻型
Is she popular or is she a loner?
她喜欢这个镇子吗 善于抓住机会吗
Did she like this town? She want to bolt first chance she got?
有梦想吗
Did she have dreams?
她认识凶手
She knew this guy.
通过了解她或许也能了解到凶手
We know her, maybe we can know him.
这是标名的奢侈品
This is designer. This is expensive.
-她男友兰迪 -是兰迪·斯坦兹
– The boyfriend, Randy. – Randy Stetz.
-他能买♥♥得起吗 -他还是个高中生
– He could afford this? – He’s still in school.
也不是她母亲买♥♥的
Her mother didn’t buy it.
怎么说
What are we thinking?
不知道 继父或是富叔叔?
I don’t know. Stepfather? Rich uncles?
不是
No.
一个倾慕者
An admirer.
我要和她男友聊聊
Alright. I want the boyfriend.
我把他带到警局去
I can get him to the station.
不 我去学校
No, no. I want to go to the school.
当他朋友的面把他从课堂上拖出来
When he is in his class, pull him out from his friends.
出其不意 人们就会议论纷纷
Catch him off guard. I want get people talking.
学校离这儿多远
So how far away is the school?
多莫警探 现在是十点钟
It’s 10:00, Detective Dormer.
没错啊
You bet.
夜里十点
At night.
那什么时候天黑呢
Oh. So when does it get dark here?
不会天黑
It doesn’t.
每年这个时候不会
Not this time of year.
我听说过 哈普 你怎么会不知道呢
Yeah, I heard about that. How come you didn’t know that, Hap?
-本土来的 -是吗
– Lower 48. – Lower 48?
外地人 从你们走路姿势能看出来
Not from here. Can tell by your walk.
-怎么讲 -说不清楚
– How’s that? -Unsure.
多莫和艾克哈特
Dormer and Eckhart.
我们预定了房♥间
We have a reservation.
别被我朋友外表的不羁唬住了
Don’t be fooled by my friend’s frivolous demeanor.
其实他是认真严肃型的
Inside he’s all business.
餐厅还在营业吧
Your restaurant still serving?
是 但厨房♥要封火了
Yeah, kitchen’s about to close though.
我们尽快 谢谢
We’ll be quick. Thank you.
多谢
Thanks.
这儿有各种比目鱼的做法
We got the halibut calabrese, got the halibut olympian.
-然后呢 -还有法国风味的
– Keep going. – Halibut cajun style.
等不及要点甜品了
I can’t wait to see what they got for dessert.
当地人开始骚动了
Natives are getting restless.
-我们得谈谈 -不需要
– We gotta talk. – No, we don’t.
-就这么坐着吗 -什么都没变
– Just wanna sit tight? – Nothing’s changed.
什么都没变吗
Nothing’s changed?
你以为我们来
What do you think we’re doing
比目鱼垂钓之都是干嘛的
in the halibut fishing capital of the world?
巴克觉得查理需要帮手我们才来的
Buck figured that Charlie could used our help.
巴克觉得内务组会来找我 他说对了
Buck figured I.A. would be coming to me next, and he was right.
沃菲尔德昨天把我叫去他办公室三个钟头
Warfield had me in his office for three hours yesterday, Will.
他妈的三个钟头
Three fucking hours.
他想让你自乱阵脚 兄弟 就是这样
Hap, he’s rattling your cage, pal. That’s all.
我和崔西谈过了
Me and Trish talked it through,
很抱歉 我得妥协
and I’m sorry, I gotta cut a deal.
别跟我说这些屁话
Don’t even say this shit to me.
不会有你什么事的
You are not gonna be involved.
不会吗 当然会
I’m not? Of course I am gonna be involved.
你可是个大英雄啊
You are a goddamn hero.
凭你的声望 他不敢动你一根手指头
With your reputation, he can’t touch you.
问题就出在我的声望上
My reputation’s the whole problem.
你以为你干掉了几个毒贩
You think Warfield gives a fuck about
沃菲尔德就会把你当回事吗
you shaking down a couple of drug dealers?
你以为这样就能让他们大出风头吗
You think that will get him his headlines?
他们想钓大鱼
He needs the big fish.
通过你钓到我
He’s putting the squeeze on you to get to me.
但你是清白的 威尔
But you’re clean, Will.
没错 我是个好警♥察♥
I’m a good cop, yeah.
但他们总能找到办法
But there’s always something they could use,
来攻击你
you know, to get at your credibility.
你知不知道结果是什么
Have you any idea what this is gonna do?
想想我办过的案子
You just think about all my cases.
所有经我办理的案子
All the cases dependentd on my word, my judgment.
想想街上的痞子们
All those fuckers back on the street. Now you think about that.
这就是你干的
That’s what you do.
胡说
It’s bullshit.
你根本没把柄让他们抓
They got nothing on you because there’s nothing to get.
杜博斯
Dobbs.
-杜博斯呢 -这不一样
– What about Dobbs? – That’s different.
不一样吗
That’s different?
沃菲尔德也不想放杜博斯那种人♥渣♥出来
Because even Warfield doesn’t want shit like Dobbs back on the street.
这是连锁效应
It’s a house of cards.
一旦开始就收拾不住了
Once it starts, it’s just gonna tumble. All of it.
我要试试看 兄弟
That’s a chance I gotta take, pal.
-我还得养家 -别扯这个
– I got family, Will. – Don’t give me that.
沃菲尔德答应我是缓刑
Warfield made it clear. I get probation.
我们是警♥察♥ 这不光是我们的事
We’re cops, man. This is not about us.
是关于所有依靠我们的人
This is about all the people who depend on us.
所有有家庭的人
People with families.
我一辈子都在做好警♥察♥
I spent my life doing this. My life.
你这么轻易就毁掉了 为什么
You’re gonna destroy it like that. Why? Why?
就为了让个内务组的混♥蛋♥当警♥察♥局长吗
So some I.A. Prick gets one step closer to being chief of police?
还是他为了和市长
Or playing golf with the mayor
或其他要巴结的人打高尔夫球呢
or whatever the fuck else he’s after?
说完没
You finished?
抱歉 我要做出妥协
Sorry, I gotta cut a deal.
决定好点什么了吗
So, make any decisions?
这儿的活你一个人包办吗
Uh…Boy, you do everything around here?
十一点以后差不多是这样
After 11, pretty much.
你点吧 威尔. 想吃什么
Over to you, Will. What are you having?
我没胃口了
I lost my appetite.
抱歉
Excuse me.
早上好
Morning.
你好
Hi.
你们接什么报♥警♥比较多
What kind of calls you get around here?
酗酒有关的
Mostly drinking-related problems.
家庭暴♥力♥ 酒吧殴斗之类
Domestic abuse, bar fights, that sort of stuff.
这里的人来自四面八方
People here, they come from all over.
他们来这儿过他们想要的生活
They come to live life the way they want to.
大家都是各过各的
So most people keep themselves to themselves.
反正奈特柏克局长也不让我处理大案子
Chief Nightback won’t let me handle anything over a misdemeanor anyway.
别小瞧了那些小案子
Shouldn’t knock misdemeanors.
不是 太鸡毛蒜皮了 无聊得很
No, but it’s such small stuff. It’s so boring.
小事很重要 像小谎言 小错误
It’s all about small stuff. You know, small lies, small mistakes.
在小案子里和谋杀案里
People give themselves away same
人们同样会露出破绽
in misdemeanors as in murder cases.
这是人的天性 你不记下来吗
It’s just human nature. Aren’t you gonna write that down?
是你杀了她吗
You killed her?
校园里不能抽烟
No smoking on the school premises.
你爱她吗
Did you love her?
兰迪 你爱她吗
Randy, did you love her?
当然 她很好
Sure, she was nice.
她很好
She was nice.
一下子让我心软了
That makes me all soft inside.
从来没想过她其实并不爱你吗
Never occurrd to you she didn’t love you back?
她爱我
She loved me.
每晚都要跟我缠绵
Wanted me every night.
可能只是为了消磨时间呢
Oh. Probably to pass the time.
像凯·康奈尔那样的女孩
Girl like Kay Connell,
想要的可不是什么废物
she was looking for more than some loser.
对吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!