There’s a ferry
五公里的地方有个码头
about 5 miles north of Nightmute.
我会坐11点钟那班
I’ll be on the 11:00.
还有 威尔 你走之前
And Will, before you leave,
能帮我喂喂狗吗 它们在节食呢
could you feed the dogs? They’re on a diet.
多莫 实验室发的传真
Dormer? Fax from the lab.
武器是口径是
Weapon was a
0.38英寸的史密斯·韦森枪
.38 Smith & Wesson.
我们还发现点线索 应该查…
We also found something that might be checking out…
我在康奈尔家发现了这本书
I found this. At the Connell’s.
然后呢
And?
这个人和我们在凯的书包里
And it’s the same author of the book
发现的那本书的作者是同一个人
we found in Kay’s bag.
书上有作者的签名 应该是个当地作家
It’s signed by the author. Turns out that he’s a local writer.
凯有他所有的小说
Kay had all his books.
我觉得我们应该查查看
I think we should check it out.
-小细节 对吧 -当然
– Small stuff, right? – Yeah. Sure, sure.
干的漂亮 艾利
Nice work, Ellie.
眼光很敏锐嘛
She’s got sharp eyes, huh?
没错 她确实很厉害
You bet your ass she does.
干得好
Good stuff.
风景宜人哪
What a view.
-我不是你想象的那样吧 -不是吗
– I’m not who you think I am. – No?
沃尔特·芬奇
Walter Finch,
二流作家 孤身变♥态♥
lousy writer. Lonely freak.
还是个杀人犯 不是吗
Murderer. No?
我七岁的时候 我奶奶带我去波特兰
When I was 7 years old, my grandmother took me to Portland.
我们走着走着 两个家伙抢了她的钱包
We were walking along and two guys snatched her purse.
一个警♥察♥来酒店问她问题
A police officer came to the hotel to ask questions.
他就一直站着 制♥服♥很新
He stood the whole time. Uniform looked brand-new.
鞋和徽章都干净的反光
Shoes, badge were polished.
不如说他是个士兵
It was like a soldier, only better.
我很敬重警♥察♥
I respect for your profession.
所以我才写推理小说
That’s why I write about it.
我高中毕业那阵只想当个警♥察♥
I only wanted to become a cop after finishing high school.
我就是总考不及格
I just couldn’t pass all the tests.
你应该试试内务组 他们会要你的
Well, you should’ve tried internal affairs. They’d have taken you.
你想怎么样 芬奇
What do you want from me, Finch?
凯死之后
After Kay died,
我知道所有人都会觉得是我做的
I knew that everyone would think I meant to do it.
所以我清洗了尸体
So I cleaned the body up,
毁灭了所有能和我联♥系♥上的证据
removed all trace and evidence connecting it to me.
除了你那本破小说
Except for your fucking novel.
压力之下 总会逐末而忘本
Under pressure, you don’t always see the wood for the trees.
你现在也应该明白这一点了吧
You, for one, should have figured that out by now.
当我听到他们从洛杉矶派人来的时候
You know that when I heard they had brought somebody from L.A.,
我特别慌
I panicked.
我不是担心这帮警♥察♥
I wasn’t worried about the locals
会最后会找出我和凯的关系
that they would connect me to Kay eventually.
我能对付他们 他们都不正视杀人犯的
I could handle them. They never look in the eyes of a killer.
杀人会改变一个人的 你也知道
Killing changes you. You know that.
不是一种罪恶感
It’s not guilt.
我从没想过要这么做
I never meant to do it.
好像是一种意识行为
It’s like awareness.
生命这么重要 怎么就他妈的这么脆弱呢
Life is so important. How could it be so fucking fragile?
你一眼就看穿我了 对吧
You’d see it right away, wouldn’t you?
你想来忽悠我吗 你找错人了
You trying to impress me? Because you got the wrong guy.
杀了那个女孩让你觉得你很特别
Killing that girl made you feel special.
实际却没有
But you’re not.
你和我这30年遇到的那帮人没什么两样
You’re the same pathetic freak I’ve
还是个可怜的变♥态♥
been dealing with for 30 years.
知道在这之中我让多少人措手不及吗
Know how many of you I caught with your pants down?
我没有对她乱来
I never touched her like that.
你倒是想 后悔了 对吧
You wanted to. Now you wish you had. Hmm?
你能做的就是给她剪指甲
Best you could do is clip her nails.
你自以为与众不同
Now you’re so different.
但什么都没得到 芬奇
You don’t get it, do you, Finch?
我的工作就是为了抓你
You’re my job.
我挖空这么多心思也都是为了你
You’re what I’m paid to do.
你对于我来说 那种神秘感
You’re about as mysterious to me
就跟水管工对着堵着的厕所一样
as a block toilet is to a fucking plumber.
谁他妈还管你这么做的理由
Reasons for doing what you did? Who gives a fuck?
动机就是一切 威尔
Motivations are everything, Will.
你在雾里都看见什么了
What did you see through the fog?
我可看得清楚呢
I saw pretty clearly, didn’t I?
我看到你故意…
I saw you take aim…
别说了
Come on, forget it.
…开枪打到你同伴的胸膛上
…shoot your partner in the chest.
好吧
Oh, well.
我听到他喊 离我远点 为什么
I heard him say, “get away from me!” why?
跟内务调查有关吗
Anything to do with internal affairs investigation?
还是跟你们部门的内讧有关
All that tension in your department?
你觉得我就这么简单吗
You think I’m that easy?
我就表象论事而已
I’m saying that’s how it looks.
或是感觉上的
Maybe even how it feels.
你发现是哈普时什么感觉
How did it feel when you found out it was Hap?
罪恶吗 解脱吗
Guilt? Relief?
突然你就自♥由♥了
Suddenly, you’re free and clear. Did
开枪之前你想过吗
you think about it before that moment?
如果他不在那会是什么样子
What would it be like if he wasn’t there anymore?
不是说你就故意这么干的
Doesn’t mean you did it on purpose, you know.
你是不是觉得如果你抓着我什么把柄
You figure if you got something on me,
我就向你投降
then I’ll just roll over?
-来维护我的名声 -不是
– Protect my reputation? – No.
是维护你一辈子的工作
Protect your life’s work.
你原来抓过的那些混♥蛋♥都会在
The scumbags you put away will be back
你受审判的时候放出来
on the street before you really go on trial.
哈普死了 你就不用担心什么了
With Hap gone, you’re free and clear. Why mess with that?
凯·康奈尔 记得她吗
Kay Connell. Remember her?
是你自己选的
It’s your choice.
你也不想有更多凯·康奈尔
Think of all the other Kay Connells.
好好算算 你这么实际
Do the math. You’re a pragmatist.
谁让这是你的工作职责呢
You have to be because of your job.
这是很困难 但你要明白…
This isn’t easy for you, but I want you to understand…
咱俩现在在一条船上
We’re in the same situation here.
你杀了哈普和我杀了凯一样
You didn’t mean to kill Hap any more than I meant to kill Kay.
但是别人很难相信
But that’s hard for them to believe,
所以我们很需要彼此
so that’s why we need each other.
我们给康奈尔案找个替罪羊
We gotta find a patsy for the Connell case
然后证实一下
and make it stick.
就这么做吧 之后你会洛杉矶
Do that. Then you go back to Los Angeles
而我也重新过的我日子
and I can go back to living my life.
那 你要我怎么做
So, what do you need from me?
他们找到我什么线索了
What do they know about me?
他们在凯家发现了一本
They found a signed copy of
有你签名的书
one of your books at Kay’s house.
-你会被带去问话 -在警♥察♥局吗
– So you’ll be brought in for questioning. – At the station?
他们在警♥察♥局就得这么按惯例行事
That’s what they usually do at the station.
带去问话 很容易对付
Brought in for questioning. I can write that easily.
别担心 不是什么大事
Calm down. It’s no big thing.
只是一些简单的问话 你就…
It’s preliminary inquiry, so you know…
说实话就好了
Just tell the truth.
跟他们说兰迪好了
Tell them about Randy…
你为什么要说兰迪呢
Why are you talking about randy?
就说你和凯的关系就行
Talk about your relationship with Kay.
你隐瞒不了的 所以就直说好了
You can’t hide it, so you just say it.
兰迪跟你无关
Randy is none of your business. It’s not your affair.
我要不要说她很不高兴…
Shouldn’t I tell them she was unhappy…
说她不开心
Tell them she was unhappy,
但要让他们自己找出兰迪
but just let them find Randy themselves.
这么做 他们就会相信了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!