Okay.
我会的
I will.
多莫
Dormer?
他们找到打法雷尔的子弹了
They found Farrell’s bullet.
好像是点38口径的
Looks like a .38.
尸检后 一起拿去实验室
After the autospy, we’ll get both bullets to the lab.
看看能否找到凶器 如果你同意的话
See if we can get a fix on the murder weapon.That is if it’s okay with you.
今天有人找过你 自称是你的新搭档
A guy came by see you today. Said he was your new partner.
-他有说他叫什么吗 -没有
– Did he leave a name? – No.
借我一下好吗 谢谢
Can I borrow this? Thank you.
我是沃菲尔德 我找多莫
Warfield for Dormer.
警探 是约翰 沃菲尔德 已经找你几次了
Detective, John Warfield. He’s called a couple times.
要我搪塞下吗
Want me to lie?
不用了 我来接吧
No, I’ll take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是多莫
Dormer here.
警探 你搭档的事我听了以后很震惊
I was shocked to hear about your partner, detective.
太可怕了 我刚想了解他
It’s terrible, I was just getting to know him.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我们应该心知肚明 警官
I think we both know what I want, detective.
你也知道艾克哈特本来要给我的东西
And I think you know Eckhart was gonna give it to me.
你有话直说吧
You got something to say, just say it.
-他跟你说了我们的谈话吧 -说来听听
– He told you about our conversation? – Say it.
这样吧 我很想看看你的报告
Let’s just say I’m very very interested to
了解事情的经过
see your report on what happened yesterday.
别装作你了解事情的来龙去脉
Don’t presume to know what happened.
你不在场 话说回来 你从来没到过现场
You weren’t here. But then, you never are, are you?
你总是舒服地坐在办公室里
You’re always sit safe behind some fucking desk,
看那些狗屁报告
reading your bullshit reports.
这就是我鄙视你的原因
And that is why I have nothing but contempt for you.
你还有那些和你一样的混♥蛋♥
You and all the assholes like you
不用承担任何风险 整天在那
risk nothing, spend all day sucking
吸食警♥察♥们的骨髓
the marrow out of real cops
你从来都不像个男人
when you never had the balls to be one yourself.
-警官 你不请自来啊 -是的
– Detective, you came yourself. – Yeah.
请在这里签字
Sign here.
他死得不痛苦
He didn’t suffer too much.
-子弹的口径多少 -不知道
– What’s the caliber? – Don’t know.
我见过的中弹者都是被步♥枪♥和散♥弹♥枪♥击中
The gunshot victims I see are from rifles and shotguns.
这都不是
wasn’t one of those.
-警官 睡过了没 -睡了
– Had any sleep, detective? – Yeah.
-你在搞什么啊 -对不起
– What the hell is wrong with you? – Sorry.
没问题
No problem.
这是子弹 明早前给我结果
Bullet. I want the results by tomorrow morning.
好的 我们需要看看兰迪住处
Alright, I think we should check Randy’s whereabouts.
你觉得那人是兰迪吗
You think it was Randy out there?
他还是没有不在场证明
He still doesn’t have an alibi after the girl was killed.
你说他打过那女孩
You are the one said he beat her.
-那你去查查看吧 -我会的
– You check it out, then. – I Will.
多莫警官
Detective Dormer?
我的报告 写完了
My report. I finished.
需要你过目 然后签名
I need you to look it over and sign it.
写得都很明白了
It’s pretty self-explanatory.
我期待尽快回来和你工作
I look forward to getting back to work with you.
我们有比书面工作更重要的事情
Then we have more important things to do than paperwork.
有人死了 艾利 这才是重要的事
A man died, Ellie. This is important.
当然 我不是想暗示…
Of course. I didn’t mean to imply that that wasn’t…
在记录之前 要先确认事实
Be sure of your facts before you file the thing.
报告挂的是你的名字
It’s your name on the report.
他不可能从那边过来的
He couldn’t have come from there.
我是多莫
Dormer here.
睡不着吗 威尔
Can’t sleep, Will?
我也是
Me neither.
你是哪位
Who’s this?
我下午打了个盹儿 但是你那时应该还在工作
I got a nap this afternoon, but I guess you had to work.
请问你是哪位
Who am I speaking to?
还在用闹钟吗 那个没用的
Get rid of your clock yet? Won’t really help.
我刚搬来的时候 连续五晚睡不着
When I moved here, I went five nights.
难以置信 真疯狂
You believe that? It’s crazy, right?
报上名来 不然我就挂了
A name or I’m gonna hang up.
不 你不会的 你需要一个伙伴
No, you’re not. You need the company.
失眠最让人感到孤独了
Nothing as lonely as not sleeping.
感觉整个地球都是荒芜的 只有你和我
Feels like the whole fucking planet is deserted. Just you and me.
那么…
So…
告诉我你叫什么 我么可以谈一会
Why don’t you tell me who I’m talking to, and we can chat a while.
-不行 -为什么
– I can’t do that. – Why not?
-你得先弄明白一些事情 -比如说
– Not till you understand a couple of things. – Like what?
我看到了
I saw.
-看到了什么 -看到你打中了自己的搭档
– Saw what? – Saw you shoot your partner.
看到在那个河滩边 他在你怀里死去
Saw him die in your arms on that beach.
我知道你会栽赃给我 所以我把枪扔了
I thought you’d blame me. That’s why I dropped my gun.
-我叔叔的老式点38口径 -是的
– My uncle’s old .38. – Yeah.
-你捡起来了 弹道分♥析♥如何 -你听我说
– You pick it up? What about ballistics? – Listen to me now.
我不知道你以为自己看到了什么
I don’t know what you think you saw.
我们得当面谈一谈 不是吗
But we should discuss this, don’t you think? Face to face.
主动权不在你 我看到是你干的 懂吗
This situation isn’t yours to control. I saw you do it, get it?
就该我掌握主动权 伙计
I’ll control this situation, pal.
因为在这个小镇上 我一定能找到你 懂吗
Because you don’t hide from me in a town this small. Get it?
不会 不会很久
No, not for long.
所以我才需要你的帮助
That’s why I need your help.
别担心 我会替你保密
So don’t worry. I’m not telling anyone anything.
这件事上 我们是统一战线
We’re partners on this.
…铭记我们熟知并爱戴的凯
…but to be remembered as the Kay we knew and loved.
游泳 在克宝斯的徒步旅行…
Swimming, hiking through the Kebaughs…
放学后在达罗的店里见面
meeting at Darrow’s after school
她的脸上总是带着一丝微笑
and always, always with a smile on her face.
多莫警探
Detective Dormer?
我想跟你核对一些事情
I want to check something with you.
昨晚我在检查自己写的报告
I was going over my report last night
关于第二声枪声的位置 我有个疑问
and I have a question about where that second shot came from.
你说你听到从河边传来的
You said you heard it from the waterline.
但是从艾克哈特警探倒地的方向来看…
But from the way detective Eckhart’s body fell…
声音是不可能
I don’t think it couldn’t have come from the
从远处的河那传到石头堆这边
rocks further up from the water.
有没有可能是你在去水边之前
Do you think it’s possible you heard
就听到那声枪声呢
the shot before you hit the waterline?
-多莫警探 -是的 有可能
– Detective Dormer? – Yeah, it’s possible.
是的
Yeah.
为什么不让我送她一程
Why don’t I give her a ride?
我好像闻到了什么
Thought I smelled something.
最近怎么样啊 兰迪 还在忙活
How you doing, Randy? You still coping?
-你就是那个警♥察♥ -是的
– You’re that cop. – Yeah.
-你上不上啊 -不上
– Are you coming or not? – Not.
要吃口香糖吗 我就喜欢嚼口香糖
You want a stick of gum? I love chewing gum.
能让我保持清醒
It keeps me awake.
我从来没遇到过来自洛杉矶的人
I never met anyone from L.A. Before.
没什么留恋的
Not missing much.
-那你觉得这个破烂小镇怎么样 -还不赖
– So how do you like our shithole town? – It’s not bad.
你和凯是好朋友吗
Were you good friends with Kay?
从高中开始就是挚友
Best friends. Since grade school.
-认识很久了啊 -是的 我们情同姐妹
– That’s a long time. – Yeah, we were like sisters.
情同姐妹 那你肯定很难过吧
Like sisters? Must be tough for you what happened, then.
大家都说我做得很好
Everyone keeps telling me I’m doing great, considering.
不过其实他们都很担心我
But they’re all real worried about me.
他们不关心我去不去上学
They don’t even care if I show up for school or not.
担心我为什么不会哭
Worried I haven’t cried yet.
但是没有人规定说一定要哭 对吗
But ain’t no law says you gotta cry, right?
当然
No, there ain’t.
她其他的朋友呢
What about her other friends?
我们现在都要谈论凯吗 天哪
Do we have to talk about Kay right now? God.
我不想去想那些事情 专心开车吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!