I couldn’t see you, Hap.
挺住 振作点
Don’t go. Come on.
有人中枪了
Man down!
这里有人中枪了
Man down here!
多莫 他往哪里跑了
Dormer! Where’d he go? Which way?
多莫 哪跑了
Dormer! Which way?
那边
That way.

Fuck.
法雷尔倒地后
Farrell went down.
你去追凶手
You gave chase.
离开法雷尔后 听到凶手开了第二枪
After you left Farrell, you heard the killer’s second shot.
你跑到河边 发现了哈普
You ran down to the water. You found Hap.
威尔
Will?
事情是这样的吗
Is that what happened?
-哈普有没说什么 -该死
– Did Hap say anything? – Damn it!
我怎么会不知道有该死的地道
Why didn’t I know about the goddamn tunnel?
未探明情况怎么能贸然出击
You don’t move on a suspect without knowing his exits.
听着 威尔 那里有很多地道
Look, Will. There’s a bunch of those tunnels out there.
大约6年前都是矿洞
Closed 6 years ago when they were mines.
就算我这个本地人也不是完全了解
I don’t even know most of them myself. I grow up here.
我看到他了 查理
I had him, Charlie.
离他就像你我之间这么近
As close as you are now.
我都能闻到那个混♥蛋♥了
I could smell the son of a bitch.
-但是我搞砸了 -你没必要自责
– And I blew it. – There’s no point in blaming yourself.
我把整个行动都搞砸了
I fucked up everything.
别说气话 知道吗
Don’t you come apart on me, understand?
我需要你把那混♥蛋♥找出来
I need you to find this bastard.
进来
Yeah.
-你找我吗 -你负责艾克哈特警探中弹的案子
– You wanted to see me? – You’re on detective Eckhart’s shooting.
但我们已经知道了经过
But we know what happened,
而且我在负责康奈尔的案子
and I’m on the Connell case.
安克雷奇警局来电♥话♥ 想派人来调查
Anchorage called and said wants to send someone up.
我说我们自己能解决 你说呢
I told them we can handle it ourself. We can, can we?
-当然 -做个记录 简单明了就好
– Sure. – Write it up. Doesn’t have to be Shakespeare.
最好能给那混♥蛋♥多判几年 是吧 威尔
Just enough to fry this son of a bitch for few seconds longer. Right, Will?
你好
Hello?
珍妮 我是威尔 叫你妈妈听电♥话♥好吗
Jenny, it’s Will. Can you put your mother on?
你好
Hello?
崔西 我是威尔
Trish, it’s Will.
出什么事了 他们不肯跟我说
What’s happened? They won’t tell me anything.
哈普他…
It’s Hap…
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他牺牲了 崔西
No, he’s gone, Trish.
他死了
He’s dead.
什么
What?
崔西 我真的很抱歉
Trish, I can’t tell you how sorry I am.
他怎么牺牲的 威尔
What was he doing, Will?
凶手杀害了一个女孩 所以我们…
This guy killed a girl, and, so we…
我们发现了他…
We had him…
发现了他 准备包围 然后他逃跑了…
We found him and we had him cornered. And then he ran and…
哈普…
Hap…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
-真的很抱歉 -他走得痛苦吗
– I’m just so sorry. – Did he suffer?
-不 我… -他说什么了吗
– No, I don’t… – Did he say anything?
当我发现他的时候
Well, when I found him he…
他很安详
He was peaceful.
-你抓到凶手了吗 -没 还没有
– Did you get him? – No, no. Not yet.
你要找到他
You find him.
找到以后 不要逮捕他
And when you do, don’t arrest him.
你明白吗 威尔·多莫
You understand me, Will Dormer?
你♥他♥妈♥绝不能逮捕他
Don’t you dare fucking arrest him!
-好的 崔西 -你明白吗
– Okay, Trish. – You understand?
好的
Okay.
崔西 听着 我…
Trish, listen. I’m…
…今晚中弹身亡…
…was shot and killed this evening…
于一次疑犯抓捕行动中…
in an attempt to apprehend a suspect in the murder…
…其杀害了当地一名17岁女孩 凯·康奈尔
…of 17-year-old local girl, Kay Connell.
对不起 广播里已经播了几小时了
I’m sorry. It’s been on the radio for hours.
我们还不习惯这些事情
We’re not used to this kind of stuff up here.
昨晚他还在那儿站的好好的
He was standing right there. Last night.
真希望能对他好点
I hope I was nice to him.
他喜欢你
He liked you.
警探 麻烦你能不能在图上指出
Detective? I’m sorry to bother you, but could you just point out
你听到第二声枪响时所处的位置
to where you were when you heard the second shot?
很抱歉 这种时候让你回忆
I am really sorry to make you do this right now.
没关系 你只是例行公事而已
That’s all right. You’re doing your job.
我的位置
Where was I?
谢谢
Thank you.
还没找到击中法雷尔的子弹 是吗
No sign of Farrell’s bullet yet, huh?
没有 我们会在尸检后进行一次
No, we’ll have the other one for ballistics after
弹道分♥析♥
the autopsy.
真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
-感觉如何 -还好
– How are you doing? – OK.
-击穿了 是吧 -是的
– Clean through, huh? – Yeah.
不能留纪念了 可能掉在石头堆里了
No souvenir. Bullet got lost in the rocks, I guess.
那下次祝你好运了
Well, better luck next time.
你中弹过吗 警探
You ever been shot, detective?
当然 家常便饭了
Yeah, I have. Kind of itches, don’t it?
我们一定要抓到他 看清他的长相了吗
We gotta catch him. Did you get a look at him?
-什么时候 -我离开你的时候
– When? – When I left you.
-你看到什么了吗 -当时我只感觉很痛…
– Did you see anything? – I was in a lot of pain…
…听到第二声枪声时
…and when I heard that second shot,
我就低下头了
I kept my goddamn head down.
我…
I’m…
为艾克哈特警探感到可惜
sorry about detective Eckhart.
扩音器的事很抱歉
Sorry about that megaphone.
-如果我没有… -听着 法雷尔
– Maybe if I hadn’t… – Farrell, listen.
我们在浓雾里到处跑为了什么
What were we doing out there running around in the fog?
不是在锻炼身体 而是抓拿疑犯
We doing it for our health? We were chasing someone.
所有河滩上发生的一切都不是你的错
So anything that happened on that beach is not your fault.
这都归咎于一个人
That’s the fault of one man and one man only.
就是那个把凯·康奈尔打死的人
And that’s the man who beat Kay Connell to death.
多莫警探在这里遇到了布鲁克斯警官
At this point, Detective Dormer encountered Officer Brooks.
藏在浓雾中的疑犯 击中了布鲁克斯警官的
The suspect, obscured by fog, shot Officer Brooks
左大腿外侧
in the vastus externus of the opposite left thigh.
弗朗西斯 你扮演法雷尔 你腿部中弹
Francis, you’re Farrell. You were shot in the leg.
饶了我吧 艾利
Come on, Ellie.
拍的时候 注意角度
When you get this, make sure we get the cone.
-这是他的血吗 -也许是番茄酱
– This his blood? – Ketchup maybe.
他有吃热狗吗
Was he eating a hot dog?
只要发现有可能是他掉落或碰过的东西
Anything he might have dropped or stepped on
就放到袋子里
You put in a bag.
烟头 口香糖纸 硬币 任何东西
Cigarette butts, gum wrappers, coins, anything.
疑犯总会留下蛛丝马迹
Suspect will often leave something behind.
多莫警探去追疑犯
Detective Dormer gave chase
却在浓雾中迷路了 然后
losing the suspect in the fog then heard a shot…
听到从东北方传来的枪声
coming from a northeasterly direction.
-他不是这么躺的 -你怎么知道
– He is lying in that way. – How do you know?
我看到了
Because I saw him.
-是这么躺的 -搞定了没
– He is on this way. – Are we almost done here?
我的屁♥股♥冻僵了
My nads are freezing off.
艾利 我发现点什么了
Ellie! I think I found something.
他们不应该从远点的地方开始吗
Should they start further over?
不用 那是浪费时间
No. It’s waste of time
他行动的时候尽量靠近水
He stayed down by the water far as he could.
我看见他穿越石头堆 他知道能摆脱我们
I saw him over the rocks. He knew he’d lose us down there.
杜格
Duggar.
他在哪里找到的
Where’d he find it?
好的
Okay.
好的 告诉我就行
Yeah, well, just let me know.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!