Right?
我能怎么说呢 爱情是盲目的
What can I say? Love is blind.
自己住吗
You live on your own?
住在他爷爷家顶楼
On top of his grandpa’s building.
你没有周五晚上不在场证明
You don’t have alibi for Friday night?
没想到自己还需要这个
Didn’t know I was gonna need one.
聚会时你们吵什么
At the party what’d you fight about?
一些小事
Stuff. No big deal.
我听说是大吵
I heard it was a loud fight.
可能吧
I guess.
听说吵得很激烈
I heard it was pretty rough.
不算是
It wasn’t rough.
总之不像之前的争吵
Well, not like the other times.
她不听你话
Those times she wouldn’t listen to you.
大吵大闹
Couldn’t keep her mouth shut.
我们看到伤痕了
We saw the bruises.
他们说她被殴打了
They said she was beaten.
不是那些 兰迪
Not those bruises, Randy .
是你打的旧伤痕
Come on. The old bruises. Your bruises.
我受够了
Alright.You know what, I’m sick of this bullshit.
我什么都没做错
I haven’t done anything wrong.
没有吗
You haven’t?
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Hey, fuck you!
你只不过是个穿着皮夹克的混♥蛋♥
You’re a little prick in a leather jacket.
你知道个屁啊
What the fuck do you know?
兰迪…
Randy…
你的所作所为
This whole thing you’re doing, this fuck-the-world act.
可能对你妈
It might work with your mother.
甚至本地的警♥察♥管用
It might even work with local cops
因为他们了解你还没聪明到
who know you long enough to figure you’re too dumb ever
能不留痕迹地去杀掉一个人
to kill anybody without leaving witnesses and a signed confession.
我不吃这一套
It ain’t gonna work with me.
因为我了解情况 明白吗
Because I know things. You understand?
我知道你殴打你女朋友
I know you beat your girlfriend.
我知道她跟别人好了
I know she was seeing somebody else.
那人可能就是周五晚上
Someone she might have gone to see
她甩掉你之后去见的人
after she walked out on you Friday night.
要告诉我们他会是谁吗
Now are you gonna tell us who that somebody might be?
或者你笨到把自己变成
Or are you so fucking stupid you’re gonna leave yourself
杀害凯·康奈尔的最大嫌疑人
as the last person to see Kay Connell alive?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道
You don’t know.
他不告诉我
I couldn’t get her to tell me.
你使劲招数了吗
How hard did you try?
是的
Pretty hard.
-你觉得他… -不是
– You think he… – No.
-怎么样 -查查看这是从哪儿来的
– How’d it go? – You are gonna find out where this came from.
我去查过了
I tried.
康奈尔太太和她朋友们都不知道
Mrs. Connell doesn’t know and her friends did’t know.
查过珠宝行吗 小事 记得吗
You try the jewelry stores? Small things, remember?
你还得忽略一些事情 想想看
The second you’re about to dismiss something, think about it.
再看看它
Look at it again.
用我记下来吗
Want me to write that down?
不用 我来记
No, I’ll remember it.
艾利·波尔
Ellie Burr.
在哪儿
Where was it?
河边垂钓小屋
In a fishing cabin on the beach.
确定是凯的吗
It’s definitely Kay’s?
一些小孩找到的
Kids found it.
封锁小屋了吗
Cabin secured?
叫他回来
Will you stop him?
里奇
Rich.
生物和代数
Biology and Algebra.
查查她和谁一起学习
Let’s find out who she studied with.
她在哪儿买♥♥的这个
Let’s find out where she bought this.
差一点就订婚了 又一本J. 布罗迪的传奇
“Otherwise engaged. Another J. Brody mystery.”
谁看这种垃圾书
Who reads this kind of crap?
我看
I read this kind of crap.
弄干净好好看看
Read it. After it’s dusted.
找到任何有意义的东西 情节啊 暗语啊
Find anything that strikes you, plot-wise, underlined passages.
这不就是日记
There it is. The diary.
一字一句
Every word.
没了
That’s it.
-我拿去证物科 -不用
– I’ll put it in evidence. – No.
为什么
Why?
艾利 我要你通知安克雷奇附近所有电台
Ellie, I want you to call every radio station from here to Anchorage.
告诉他们我们在找凯·康奈尔离开聚会时背的包
You tell them we’re looking for the bag Kay Connell left the party with.
-下个钟头内播送 -没问题
– Get it on the air in the next hour. – You got it.
把书包塞满书然后放回原处
Fill that bag up with books and put it back where it’s found.
凶手犯了大错 我们要生吞了他
Gonna eat this son of a bitch alive, knowing he missed up this big.
你猜怎样 查理 或许这不是个好主意
You know something, Charlie? Maybe this isn’t such a hot idea.
捡起她的书包并不代表他是凶手
A guy picks up a bag, don’t make him guilty.
这是罪证确凿啊
Will, it’s solid.
我也不知道
I don’t know. This kind of thing.
或许应该按章法来
Maybe we do this by the numbers.
内务组要来找我事儿了
I.A.’s gonna be on my ass.
我不想在这个关头
I don’t want this turning up in some court
被传唤去法庭
when my rep’s in the shit
-他们在翻旧案 -拜托 别胡说
– They’re pulling apart my cases. – Come on, Will. It’s bullshit.
你在乎什么
What the fuck you care!
有人打死了一个十七岁少女
Someone else just beat a 17-year-old girl to death.
你的任务是找到他
Your job is to find him.
你是警♥察♥ 不是律师
You’re a cop, not a lawyer.
别让内务组左右你
Don’t let I.A. cut your balls off.
查理说得对 威尔
Charlie’s right, Will.
一组 这是二组 我们这边还没情况
Op 1, this is Op 2. We still got nothing.
不错 很轻
Yeah, it’s nice. Light.
除了枪筒和撞针全是塑料的 不会生锈
All plastic except for the barrel and firepin. Never rusts.
你在I.A.用什么枪
What do you carry down in l.A.?
-史密斯·韦森枪 45口径 -真棒
– Smith & Wesson 45. – Excellent.
-有动静吗 -没
– Anything? – No.
可能凶手不听广播呢
Maybe this guy doesn’t listen to the radio.
他喜欢自言自语
He prefers the voices in his head.
威尔
Will?
呼叫1队 我是2队
OP1, this is OP2.
有人朝木屋方向走去
Be advised we have somebody moving towards the cabin.
好的 往两边慢慢散开
Okay, fan out. Nice and easy.
该死
Shit.
快 行动
Come on, go!
警♥察♥
Police!
我们是警♥察♥ 快出来
Police! Come out!

Fuck!
在下面 是吧
Down there, huh?
下去 散开
Down to the water. Spread out!

Go!
拼了
Fuck it.
多莫
Dormer!
站住 谁
Hold it! Who’s there?
-你没事吧 -没事
– You okay? – I’m okay.
-威尔 -别说话
– Will? – Don’t talk.
-威尔 -别说话
– Will. – Don’t talk. Don’t talk.
-这个 -你…
– Here. – You sh…
你…
You….
你打中
You shot….
我知道 雾太大 看不清 哈普
I know. I couldn’t see, Hap. I couldn’t see in the fog.
你想…
You tried to….
你想要杀我吗 操
You tried to kill me? Fuck you.
不是的 听着 哈普
No, listen, Hap.
-听我说 别 -滚开 滚开
– Listen to me now. No, no. – Get away, get away!
不是的 我在浓雾里看不清
No, I couldn’t see you in the fog. I couldn’t.
我看不到你 哈普

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!