I don’t want to think about all that. Just drive.
我能理解
I understand.
-我带你去个地方 -好啊 只要好玩就行
– Want me to take you somewhere? – Sure. As long as it’s fun.
年轻 敏感的女孩
Young, impressionable girl
和一个洛杉矶的老警♥察♥独处
left alone with older Los Angeles cop.
谁能猜到故事将如何继续
Who knows where we might go?
我知道一个地方
Well, I know a place.
我们荡一会儿吧
Hmm. Let’s just drift a while.
看看 他以为自己是谁啊
Look at this. Who does he think he is?
他以为自己在干什么
What does he think he’s doing?
-让开 -让他过去
– Move over. – Let him move over.
快点 过去
Come on! Move over!
你在干嘛 让开 你这个疯子
What are you doing? Move over, you crazy fuck!
-天哪 -我让了
– Oh, my… – I moved over.
只是来垃圾场小憩
Just a little visit to the dump!
-你应该感觉在家一样 -你差点害死我 走开
– You should feel at home. – You just about killed us! Get off me!
-这算什么 -你和凯情同姐妹
– What is this? – You and Kay were like sisters?
-是的 我说过 -你们撕开的合影是怎么回事
– Yes. I told you already. – How come this torn pictures of you in her bedroom?
为什么在她的葬礼上 她男朋友在摸你
Why was her boyfriend’s hands all over your ass at her funeral?
兰迪没有不在场证明 因为他和你在一起
Randy doesn’t have an alibi for Friday night because he was out with you.
你正在和你挚友的男朋友乱搞
You were out fucking your best friend’s boyfriend.
-那是挚友该做的吗 -她从来没爱过兰迪
– That’s what best friends do? – Look, she never really loved Randy, okay?
-她不爱他 -不爱
– She didn’t really love him? – No.
有意思
That’s interesting.
你怎么知道的 她有别的男人吗
How do you figure that? She have someone else?
-我不知道 -有人给她买♥♥了衣服和首饰
– I don’t know. – Someone bought her dresses, jewelry like shit?
你来看看
Hey, look around.
我给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
我要让你明白我为何带你来这
You’ll understand why I brought you.
这个垃圾堆就是你最好朋友被弃尸的地方
This is the spot where your best friend’s naked body was dumped.
用垃圾袋装着
Wrapped up in garbage bags!
塔尼娅…
Tanya…
我明白你不想让任何人知道
I know you don’t want anyone knowing
你和兰迪背叛了你最好的朋友
you betrayed your best friend with Randy.
因此你没说出周五那晚
That’s why you won’t give him an
他的行踪 我知道
alibi for Friday night. I know that.
告诉我凯去见谁了
You tell me who Kay was seeing.
这件事就这么过去了
And we can forget the whole thing.
就是咱俩的小秘密 说出那个名字
It’d be our little secret. Our little secret, but I need a name, I need a name.
她没告诉我
I don’t know. She wouldn’t tell me, okay?
她没告诉你? 你可是她最好的朋友
She wouldn’t tell you? You’re her best friend.
这是她的秘密
It was her big fucking secret!
秘密? 为什么是秘密
Secret? Why a secret?
我不知… 她总觉得自己很特别…
I don’t… Because she thought she was special…
而且总说只有他才能带她逃离这个地方
And she kept saying he’d help her get out of here.
他会帮她
He’s gonna help her.
-“他”是谁 -我不知道
– Who is “he”? – I don’t know.
-她说过他? -对
– She talked about him? – Yeah.
-跟你说过? -对
– She talked to you about him? – Yeah.
她怎么叫他
And what did she call him?
-肯定有个称呼吧 她喊过… -对
– She called him something, right? She was talking… – Yes!
叫什么 她管他叫什么
What? What’d she call him?
布罗迪
Brody.
她叫他布罗迪
She called him fucking Brody.
这根本不是他的真名
That’s not his real name,
所以有什么用啊
so what’s the fucking difference?
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥ 现在开心了吧
Jesus! You’re happy now, you fucking asshole?
好了 宝贝你干的很好
Okay. You did good, honey.
过来 我让你开车
Come on. I’ll let you drive.
你想开吗
You wanna drive?
就是本诗集 我逐句读过
It’s just poetry. I read it line by line.
没什么特别的 就是关于自然啊 爱情啊
It’s nothing specific. Verses on nature, love.
这类的
That sort of stuff.
多莫警探 一号♥线
Detective Dormer. Line one.
我是多莫
Dormer here.
还挺得住吗
How’re you holding up?
三天不睡觉还接着干活挺难熬吧
Can’t be easy to keep working after three days of no sleep,
注意力也不集中
and hard to keep focus.
看见什么东西了吗
Have you seen things yet?
那些灵光回现 还有幻觉
You know, those little flashes? Tricks of light?
看见你搭档了吗
See your partner?
我有时会看到凯
I see Kay sometimes.
先生 有什么我能帮忙的吗
What can I do for you, sir?
干嘛不告诉大家你杀了他
Why couldn’t you tell anyone you shot him?
我是说 这只是个意外 对吧
I mean, it was an accident, right?
但愿吧 拜你所赐 你明白我什么意思吧
Well I should hope so. For your sake. You know what I’m saying?
不用威胁我
No need for threats.
我只是想让你知道我现在的处境
I’m just trying to make you understand my own situation.
你觉得因为你在洛杉矶的麻烦
See, you thought no one would believe
没有人会相信你了 对吧
you because of the trouble in L.A., right?
威尔 我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that’s like,Will.
沃尔特·芬奇
我也有同样的问题
I got the same problem.
真的
You do.
我不是你想象的那个样子
I’m not who you think I am.
-你不是? -不是
– You’re not? -No.
我和你一样 都不是杀人凶手
I’m not a murderer any more than you are.
出来聚聚怎么样
Why don’t we get together?
聊聊天 喝个几杯什么的
You know, just talk, have a few beers, whatever?
-火上浇油吗 -是啊
– Throw a little gas on the fire? – Yeah…
他住在乌库密特镇
我要出去查点东西
I gotta go check some things out.
你把这个放进物证室 然后告诉…
Why don’t you put this stuff back into evidence and tell…
-叫什么名字来着 -弗雷德
– What’ s that guy? – Fred.
弗雷德 告诉他我明早见他
Fred, tell him I’ll see him in the morning.
把日记还回去行吗 她妈妈很想要回来
Can we return this? Her mother might like it back.
当然
Sure.
乌库密特镇距此15公里
Filson汽车修理 芬奇·沃尔特
好样的
That’s good.
给你
There you are.
你好 我是沃尔特
Hi, this is Walter.
请在嘟声之后留言
Leave a message, wait for the beep.
威尔 你在吗
Will, you there?
除了这你肯定没处去
Where else can you go in that state?
你一定很冷吧
You must’ve been freezing.
你想的话 冲个热水澡吧
If you want, take a shower.
卫生间有干净的毛巾
There are clean towels in the bathroom.
你好 我是沃尔特
Hi, this is walter.
请在嘟声之后留言
Leave a message, wait for the beep.
威尔 接电♥话♥
Will, pick up.
我不想像个傻子似的来回打…
I’m not dumb enough to call back…
沃尔特·芬奇.
Walter Finch.
威尔
Will.
威尔·多莫 来这干什么
Will Dormer, what are you doing?
我要帮你
I’m trying to help
可你♥他♥妈♥却跟个疯子一样到处追我
and you’re running around like a fucking maniac.
想杀我吗 你要怎么解释
Were you gonna kill me? How would you explain that?
不是 看到杀了孩子的杀人犯
No. No one gets too upset when child
撒腿就跑的时候 谁都会这么做的
murderers are brought in feet first.
没有证据说明我杀了凯啊
There’s no evidence I killed Kay.
你知道这些都是因为
You only know because I told you
我告诉你在岸边看见的
what I saw on that beach.
-你怎么了 -是 我是有点不对劲
– Come on. What’s wrong with you? – Yes, I’m a little cranky.
-睡的不够 -去休息下吧
– Lack of sleep, you know. – Get some rest, will you?
去卫生间橱柜里拿两片药吃
Get some pills in the bathroom cabinet,
我的床很舒服的
and my bed’s nice and comfy.
要是再不睡的话你就真不行了
Another night up and you’ll really lose it.
什么有幻觉啊 说梦话啊
Hallucinating, babbling, god know for it.
明天你觉得好点了
Tomorrow when you feel better,
咱俩就约个地方见面
we’ll meet in public.
把事情都说清楚 行吗
We’ll sort things out, okay?
奈特缪特以北

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!