我们每个人也都很感激你
And how grateful every single one of us are
为了你所做的 所付出的一切
for what you’ve done and everything you’ve given.
起作用了
It’s working.
好吧
Okay.
我们该拿加里怎么办
What do we do about Gary?
不管加里以为自己掌握了什么
Whatever Gary thinks he’s got,
我们给他一个更猛的黑料怎么样
why don’t we just give him something better?
紧急
朋友
别管戒毒所的事了
No, forget the rehab thing.
这个更猛 很明显你不能用我的名字 就说是
This is bigger. Obviously, you can’t use my name, so just…
“熟悉竞选战略的高层官员”
Senior official with inside knowledge of campaign strategy.”
对 不客气
Yes, you are welcome.
告诉我他们要报道
Tell me they’re running it.
-他们要报道 -太棒了
– They are running it. – Oh, yeah, baby!
-要出大事了 -感觉真棒
– Shit’s gonna hit the fan. – Oh, it feels good.
今天的关键词是”失望”
Now, the word of the day is “disappointed.”
我们不对市长感到愤怒 也不震惊
We are not mad at the mayor. We are not shocked.
-我们只是感到失望 -对 我感到失望
– We’re just disappointed. – Yeah, I am disappointed.
-我也感到失望 -太令人失望了
– I’m disappointed, too. – I mean, it’s disappointing.
-没错 他是市长 -他背叛了我们
– It is. You know what, he’s the mayor. – He betrayed us.
我挺杰克
投杰克·黑斯廷斯一票
他背叛了我们 太令人失望了
He betrayed us, and it’s disappointing.
-我很受伤 -但我不愤怒
– I’m hurt. – But I’m not mad.
-对 只是失望 -我也是
– No, I’m just disappointed. – Me, too.
今晚我们要报道一张照片
Tonight, we have this picture
据称是威斯康辛州市长的
of the alleged ten-year-old love child
突发新闻
情妇和私生子
of the Wisconsin mayor and the girl’s mother.
突发新闻
市长有婚外私生子
为了保护孩子的身份 我们掩盖了她的脸
We’ve obscured the child’s face to protect her identity
但留下了足够的线索
but left enough clues
这样你们自己就可以搞清楚
so that you can probably figure it out.
为了讨论这个重要的突发消息
To discuss this important, late-breaking story,
我们连线谈论组
we go to our panel with a feature
这是CNN独有的”十二方会谈”
you’ll only see here on CNN: the Duodecabox.
你们怎么看 菲尔 黛安 莉兹 卡尔
What do you think, Phil, Diane, Liz, Carl,
芭芭拉 还有…克雷格吧
Barbara and… let’s say Craig?
突发新闻
威斯康辛州的私生子
凯莉
Kaylee?
-凯莉 -来了
– Kaylee. – Y-Yeah.
-你能打扫一下吗 -好的
– Can you clean this up, please? – Oh, sure.
三明治不小心掉了 谢谢
It was an accident with the sandwich. Thank you.
去投票
保持迪尔拉肯深红
建墙
反对堕胎
支持拥枪
支持上帝
煤矿=工作
能源独♥立♥
伙计
Hey, man.
能跟你聊聊白人♥权♥力吗
Can I talk to you about white power?
枪♥支♥拯救生命
对 枪♥支♥拯救生命
Yeah, guns save lives.
-谢谢你 先生 -谢谢
– Thank you, sir. – Thank you.
这是一场艰苦的竞选
It has been a hard-fought campaign,
但现在交给选民们了
but now it’s in the hands of the voters.
不好意思 上校来了
And excuse me… there’s the Colonel right there.
上校 来吧
Colonel, come on in.
-戴安娜 -早上好
– Diana. – Hi. Good morning.
你睡得好吗
Did you get some rest?
嗯 我们睡得挺好
Yeah, we got a little bit.
-借过 伙计们 -早上好 早上好
– Excuse us, folks. – Good morning. Good morning.
借过 借过
Excuse us. Excuse us.
他来了
There he is.
-比利 -上校 很高兴见到你
– Billy. Hey. – Colonel, good to see you, sir.
-你好吗 -很高兴见到你
– How are you? How are you? – Good to see you.
拍张照吧
How about a picture?

All righty.
走吧 走吧
Come on. Come on.
-我们走 走了 -谢谢
– Let’s go. Let’s go. – Thank you.
一定要检查他的身份证明
Make sure you get this guy’s I.D.
好了
Okay.
比利 我们要接受福克斯的采访 只有福克斯
Billy, we’re just talking to Fox. Just Fox.
-早上好 -早上好 杰克
– Hello. Good morning. – Good morning, Jack.
-在这里签名 -好的
Sign right there. – Yeah. All right.
你♥爸♥真的很了不起
Your dad is really something.
-是啊 -他做得很好
– Yeah. – He’s done a great job.
-是啊 -去那边
– Yeah, yeah. – Go over here?
你也一样 谢谢你所做的一切
So have you. Thank you for everything.
-这是… -我的荣幸
– It’s been… – My pleasure.
-那个… -我在想
– So… – I was thinking, maybe later,
一会我们要一起看结果吗
if you want to watch the returns come in?
好啊 好啊 我很乐意
Yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah, I’d love to.
糟了
Oh, shoot.
这样吧 我得先回一趟农场
You know what? I have to head back to the farm,
-我们之后见 好吗 -好的
– but I’ll see you later, okay? – Okay.

Okay.
戴安娜 你不投票吗
Diana, aren’t you gonna vote?
没有吗
Nothing?
-没有早期结果吗 -没有
– No early returns? – Nothing.
-那出口民调呢 -没有出口民调
– What about exit polling? – No exit polling.
还有别的选区吗
Well, is there another precinct?
没有
No.
那他们还能去哪投票
Well, where else can they vote?
没有别的地方能投票
Well, they can’t vote anywhere else.
全都提前投票了吗
Was it all early voting?
没有提前投票 什么都没有
No early voting, no. Nothing.
什么意思 没人投票吗
What do you mean, nobody has voted yet?
老大
Uh, big guy.
你得看看这个
You’re gonna want to see this.
污蔑布劳恩市长有私生子
…smear Mayor Braun with the falsehood of an illegitimate child.
突发新闻
市长的侄女被误认为是”私生子”
正如你刚刚读到的报告所说
Which, as the report you just read stated,
这孩子实际上是他亲爱的侄女
is actually the man’s dear niece.
黑斯廷斯的竞选团队道歉了吗
Has the Hastings campaign apologized?
没有 现在道歉也晚了
Uh, no, they haven’t, and it-it’s too late for that.
-操 -布劳恩市长继续关注重要议题
– Oh, fuck! – Mayor Braun continues to focus on the issues.
而且说实话 布鲁克
And quite frankly, Brooke,
媒体也欠市长一个道歉
the media owes the mayor an apology, as well,
因为他们报道了来源不明的新闻
for credulously covering a poorly sourced story.
费丝 恭喜你 干得漂亮
Faith! Congratulations. Well done.
-你♥他♥妈♥干什么 -刷新了下限
– What the fuck are you doing? – A new low.
是吗 你是说我泄露了
Yeah, like I leaked a cocked-up story
市长的侄女是他的私生子的消息
about a bastard child who happens to be the man’s fucking niece.
-别扯了 加里 -是你给我送的消息
– Please, Gary. – You fed me that bullshit.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You know, go fuck yourself.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
– You go fuck yourself. – You go fuck your…
好了 二位
Okay, you two.
很遗憾 我们得结束了
Unfortunately, we’re gonna have to leave it there.
非常感谢 布鲁克
Thank you so much, Brooke.
-非常感谢 -谢了 布鲁克
– Thank you so much. – Thanks, Brooke.
-谢谢 -关机
– Thank you. – We’re clear.
我为什么要泄露这消息
Why would I leak this? Huh?
为了引我上钩
Oh, to just make me take the bait.
你不只是想赢
You didn’t just want to win.
你想阉了我 是不是
You wanted to castrate me, didn’t you?
如果我想把你的老二剁下来
If I wanted to cut your dick off,
我会当着你的面下手
I would have done it in front of you
好让我看看你眼中最后的恐惧
just to see the last look of horror in your eyes.
你说的是实话
You’re telling the truth.
废话
No shit.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
埃文
Evan?
什么
What…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!