你认为我们的部队
Do you think it hurts our military
得知战友加入了民♥主♥党 会不会受到打击
to have one of their own throw in with the Democrats?
我只能说如果我服过役
I know that if I had served,
对此一定会有不满
I wouldn’t like it.
这一段真严厉
Wow, that was a harsh segment.
尖刻但公平
Cutting but fair.
就好像是我昨晚亲自写了发给他们
It’s like I wrote it myself last night and sent it to them
然后他们一字不差地读出来了
and they read it verbatim like a scene.
睡觉去
Go to bed.
这是什么
What is this?
我手上拿的是什么
What am I looking at?
这是…
Those are the…
为什么他们的开销是我们的三倍
Why are we being outspent three-to-one?
为什么白人女性还不明白
And how do white women not realize
她们选错人了
they’re backing the wrong horse?
这不是最终数据
These numbers aren’t solidified.
那你就得想办法
Yeah, well, you got to make it happen,
不然就再给我找些拉美裔来
or you got to find me some more fucking Hispanics.
我的拉美裔都去哪了
Where are my fucking Hispanics?!
我他妈需要更多的拉美裔 科特
I need some more fucking Hispanics, Kurt!
各位
Hey, everybody.
听着
Listen.
我对我刚才的
I am profoundly disappointed
言论深感失望
in the comments that I just made.
我的言论和/或行为
My words and/or actions
并不能代表我是一个怎样的人
do not represent who I am as a person and…
-学习的机会 -这是一个学习的机会
– Teachable moment. – It is a teachable moment.
我认为我们都可以从中学习
It’s something I think we can all learn from.
这样一来 我觉得我给了你们一份礼物
And in that way, I feel like I have given you a gift.
-我爱你 -从现在开始
– You have my heart. – And from this moment on,
我发誓要让这个单位
I vow to make this office
成为一个肤色和性别中立的工作环境
a color- and gender-neutral work environment.
这就是我…
That is my…
你不接电♥话♥吗
Are you gonna get that?
他妈的响个不停
Ringing off the fucking hook.
百分百的
A hundred percent.
什么意思 你确定吗
What do you mean, you’re sure?
我确定
I’m sure.
真的确定 还是比较确定
You’re sure, or you’re just pretty sure?
-百分百确定 -好吧
– 100% sure. – Okay.
好吧 蒂娜 别又搞成修女那样
Okay, Tina. Better not be another nun situation.
不会的
It’s not.
你♥爸♥在家吗
Hey. Is your dad here?
在 爸
Yeah. Dad!
-什么事 -进屋来 上校
– Yeah? – Come on in, Colonel.
是这样 我们赢不了
So, um, we can’t win.
这个镇上的人都很固执己见
The people in this town are pretty set in their ways.
而且我们失去了八名修女
And we lost the eight nuns.
那很不利
That wasn’t good.
所以 我们赢不了
So, we can’t win.
我们很感激你所做的一切
Y-you know, we appreciate all you done.
竞选活动还有…
I mean, the campaign and, uh…
很抱歉我们让你失望了
I’m just sorry we let you down, but…
我只能说谢谢你
well, all I can say is thank you.
真的 加里 谢谢你所做的一切
Really, Gary, thank you for everything.
我们尽兴了
It was a hell of a ride.
开什么玩笑
Are you shitting me?
我只说一句赢不了
All I have to say is we can’t win,
你们就放弃了 退出了
and you’re-you’re through, you’re out.
-你说了我们赢不了 -除非
– You said we can’t win. – Unless.
我们赢不了 除非…
We can’t win unless…
你们没让我说完
You didn’t let me finish.
我们赢不了 除非人们发现
We can’t win unless it turns out that this town
这个镇子并非他们所认为的乌托邦
isn’t the Mayberry everybody thinks it is.
我刚收到一条情报
I just got a little piece of intel
挺有意思的
that’s kind of intriguing.
市长的弟弟齐格 他对止疼药上瘾
So, the mayor’s brother Ziggy, he had an Oxy problem.
他是个修屋顶的 工作时受伤了
Well, he was a roofer and got hurt on the job.
是的 但你们不知道的是
Yes, well, what you might not know
市长动用了一些关系
is that the mayor pulled some strings,
免了他的牢狱之灾 送他去戒毒所了
kept him out of jail, got him into rehab.
这是滥用职权 裙带关系
That is abuse of power, nepotism.
-大概还有些文书猫腻 -拜托
– Probably some clerical shit in there. – Come on.
加里
Gary.
我们可是好人啊 对吧
But we’re the good guys, right?
对 我们是好人
Yeah, we’re the good guys.
当别人低劣
When they go low…
我们要高尚
We go high.
除非我们也需要变得低劣
Unless we also need to go low, apparently.
这是为了不让那些愿意变得更低劣的人掌权
Only to keep those who would go lower out of power.
所以当别人低劣 我们要高尚
So, when they go low, we go higher,
但要循序渐进 取决于别人有多低劣
incrementally, in relation to how low they went.
很遗憾 是的
Regrettably, yes.
当别人低劣 我们要几乎一样低劣
When they go low, we go almost as low,
但我们的内心更受折磨
but we feel worse doing it.
你觉得他们在把你♥爸♥描绘成应激障碍疯子之前
You think they thought twice about making your dad
有过一丝犹豫吗
look like a PTS nutcase?
我只是想说出
And I’m going low because
有关市长的真♥相♥ 我就低劣了
I’m gonna tell the truth about the mayor?
他弟弟很脆弱 加里
His brother’s fragile, Gary.
这镇子很脆弱
This town is fragile.
整个地区都很脆弱 我国的民♥主♥很脆弱
The whole area is fragile. Our democracy.
别说了 我们不会这么做的
Stop. We’re not doing it.
明白吗 会有人受到伤害的
Okay? People are gonna get hurt.
真的很抱歉
I’m sorry… I really am…
但有的时候为了大义
but sometimes good people have to do shitty things
好人不得不做坏事
in service of the greater good.
不对吗 上校
Isn’t that right, Colonel?
干嘛
Yeah?
加里 停下
Gary, stop.
怎么
What?
这是政♥治♥吗
Is this politics?
已经不是政♥治♥了 戴安娜
It’s not politics anymore, Diana.
这是数学
It’s… it’s math.
选举就是这么回事
That’s what an election is.
数学而已
It’s just math.
我们得比他们多一票
We need what they get plus one.
就这么简单
That’s all.
如果我没办法通过
And if I can’t get that
让更多的人给你♥爸♥投票实现这一点
by getting more people to vote for your dad,
那我就得让给布劳恩投票的人减少
then I have to get fewer people to vote for Braun.
-进屋吧 -谢谢
– Come on in. – Thank you.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我要终止计划了
I… I’m pulling the plug.
我们的钱已经够了
I mean, we have the money we need.
远远超出所需
We have more than we would need.
这事会毁了你弟弟的
And this would… destroy your brother.
我真的很抱歉
And I’m just so sorry.
你完全不需要道歉
You have nothing to be sorry for.
你拯救了我们 戴安娜
You saved us, Diana.
这地方本来要完蛋了
This place was done.
只是个偏僻的无名小镇 毫无前景
Just another town in the middle of nowhere, going nowhere.
大家一致同意 你的主意是最好的
And everyone agreed… yours was the best idea we had.
除非你想采用大小迈克的主意
Unless you want to go back to the two Mikes’ idea of…
鸵鸟农场
ostrich meat farms.
戴安娜 你搬回这里
Diana, you moving back here,
这么努力…
caring so much…
这整件事…
I mean, this whole thing…
我知道你♥爸♥爸有多为你骄傲
Well, I just know how proud of you your dad is
你妈妈也一样会为你骄傲
and how proud your mom would be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!