She took the bait.
开始了 小子们 比赛开始
It’s on here, boys. Game on.
-让他成为明星 明白吗 -明白
– And let him be the star, you know? – Yeah.
-没错 -那么
– Yep. – So…
♪ 总是有黑斯廷斯的影子 ♪
♪ A little bit of Hastings all the time ♪
♪ 我们即将赢得选举 耶耶耶 ♪
♪ We’re gonna win election, yeah, yeah, yeah. ♪
太好了 我来了
Oh, yeah. Oh, here I am.
是的 大家好 党派人士
Yes. Hello, party people.
人生在世 引领变革
It’s a beautiful day to be alive
真是美好的一天
and on the vanguard of change.
谁想吃点东西
Who wants something to eat?
美味极了
They’re so delicious.
好吧
Okay.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
干嘛都耷拉着脸
Why all the long faces?
你没看到吗
Did you not see it?
那块广♥告♥牌
The billboard.
主街上大字写着”投布劳恩市长一票”的那个
The one on Main with the giant “Vote for Mayor Braun”?
-就是那个 -怎么了
– Yes. – What about it?
“怎么了”
“What about it?”
那是麦格雷戈·福特的广♥告♥牌
That’s the Macgregor Ford billboard.

Okay.
好 大概四十年来那都是
Okay, so it’s been the Macgregor Ford billboard
麦格雷戈·福特的广♥告♥牌
for probably 40 years.
天知道那有多贵
God only knows how much it cost.
而且布劳恩租用了杰瑞的老办公室
And it looks like Braun has taken over Jerry’s old office
作为竞选总部
as some sort of campaign headquarters.
等等 等等
Wait a second. Wait a second. Hold on. Hold on.
你是说市长
Um, are you telling me that the mayor,
竞选连任
who’s running for reelection,
决定大肆宣传吗
has decided to advertise his campaign for mayor?
还组建了竞选办公室
And he’s doing it from a… campaign office?
天啊 我…这…
Oh, my God! Oh, I… This is…
难以置信
This is overwhelming to me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我不…我…
I don’t… I…
什么…
What…
我要疯了
I have the vapors. I…
我喘不上气
I’m hyperventilating.
这些勺子立在墙上干嘛
Why are these spoons just standing there?
你不明白
You don’t get it.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
你不明白
You don’t get it.
你知道那有多贵吗
Do you have any idea how much that costs?
那里有350平方米
Well, that space is 3,800 square feet,
每平♥米♥大概200美元一年
and it runs for $20 a square foot yearly.
两个月就是7600美元
Prorated to two months is $7,600.
那块广♥告♥牌的花费就不太好猜了
The billboard, a little bit harder to decipher.
不过根据其所处的位置
But I’d say, based on the location
还有布劳恩市长的孤注一掷 八千块
and Mayor Braun’s desperation, 8K all-in.
包括设计和印刷费用
Design and printing included.
我说不好 大致如此
I don’t know, maybe something like that.
布劳恩不可能有那么多钱
Well, there’s no way that Braun’s got that much money.
除非…我们这场竞选
Unless… this little campaign of ours
引起了共和党的注意
has caught the attention of the national Republican Party
他们送来了资金和援兵
and they are sending money and reinforcements.
没关系
It’s okay.
这正是我们所希望的
It’s exactly what we wanted to happen.
他们害怕了
They are scared.
国家层面上的
On a national level,
害怕杰克上校
they are scared of Colonel Jack.
所以我们得做下一步计划
So we have to plan our next move.
过来
Come here.
围过来
Gather round.
我们需要
We’re going to need…
类似
something a little like…
这种东西
that.
英雄老兵对抗小镇的狭隘思想
向下滚屏
And you scroll down.
有一个捐赠按钮
There’s a “Donate” Button.
点击一下就能捐款
Well, the money be just one clicky away.
点击后跳转到哪里
And one clicky goes to where?
我们的网站
Our website.
我们没有网站…
We don’t have a web…
如果你觉得他不会为你而战
那你就不了解
杰克
-好棒 -口号♥不错吧
– Awesome. – Good slogan, right?
你总是先行一步
You were one step ahead the whole time.
三步或四步 但还是谢谢
Well, three or four, but thank you very much.
我接受夸奖
I will take that.
知道我怎么知道你来了吗
Know how I knew you were here?
你的小妹妹痒了
Your pussy tingled.
广♥告♥牌上的分号♥
Semicolon on the billboard.
经典的费丝·布鲁斯特式滥用标点
Classic Faith Brewster over-punctuation.
老齐 你们拼命讨好多元化群体
Look, Zim, y’all punched your ticket on a changing demographic,
现在白人不要你们了
and now whitey don’t want you back.
好吧 杰布 感叹号♥
Okay, Jeb, exclamation point.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
因为我喜欢打击你
Because I enjoy demoralizing you.
因为浇灭你的最后一丝希望
Because crushing the last piece of hope in your eyes
让我爽翻了
really gets me off.
你太扭曲了 费丝
You are a twisted fuck, Faith.
你不了解杰克
And you don’t know Jack.
别告诉我这就是你想出来的
Please don’t tell me that is the campaign slogan
竞选口号♥
you came up with.
老齐 这个人不是绝地武士
This guy, Zim, he’s not the last Jedi,
即使他是 我还是会毁了他
and even if he were, I’d still crush him
因为我就是干这个的
because that’s what I do.
你知道照这样说 你就是黑武士
You realize, in that analogy, you’re Darth Vader.
随你怎么说 呆子
Whatever you say, nerd.
-很高兴见到你 -是啊
– It’s good to see you. – Yeah.
你发福了
You look fat.
味道好极了 安
Divine, Ann.
改天你得告诉我秘方
You have to tell me your secret sometime.
我绝不会告诉你
I would never tell you.
我绝不会告诉她
I’ll never tell her.
加了奶油和两块糖
Cream, two sugars.
-不 我不爱这么喝 -我知道 但是…
– No, that’s not how I take it. – I know, but…
这是我给你准备的一些糕点
and here-here’s some streusel I made for you,
-还热着呢 -不不 安 我不能吃
– and, um, it’s still warm. – No, no, no, no, Ann, I can’t.
-我还给你做了一些饼干 -不行
– And then these are cookies I made for you. – I can’t.
-我长胖了 不能吃了 -这些…
– I’m getting fat. I can’t do that. – They’re…
-但这些就是为你做的 -谢谢
– They’re called the Garys, though. – Thank you.
-我做这些… -我知道 很感谢
– I made these… – I know. I appreciate it.
-谢谢 好了 -好吧
– Thank you. Okay. – Yeah. Okay.
-好吧 再见 -好的
– Okay, bye-bye. – All right, then.
谢谢 那就这样
Thank you. All right, then.
-再见 祝你度过开心的一天 -好的
– Bye-bye. Have a good day. – Okay.
白白做了一夜
Up all night for nothing.
-回来了 拿着吧 -好吧 就今天
– Coming back. There you go. – All right, just today.
-好的 -谢谢
– Okay. – Yeah. Thank you.
再见 再见
Bye-bye, now. Bye-bye.
再见 小加
Bye, Gar.
祝你度过开心的一天
Have a good one.
距选举日还有28天
杰克
37%
布劳恩市长
43% 浮动7%
好了 晚安
Okay, good night.
晚安 我不知道还有人在
Good night. I didn’t know anybody else was here.
我只是想确保
I just wanted to make sure
做好明天的准备了
everything was set for tomorrow.
我刚完成了移♥民♥宣传册
I was just finishing up these pamphlets on immigration.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!