Good luck.
分大小写吗
Case-sensitive?
不是 我是说祝你好运能连上无线网
No, good luck getting Wi-Fi.
你最好还是用手♥机♥吧
You’re better off using your phone.
-好吧 -好的
– Okay. – Okay.
好的 很好
All right, very good.
-谢谢 -客气
– Thank you. – Sure.
-再见 -晚安 小加
– Goodbye. – Night, Gar.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
特区加里
Hey, D.C. Gary!
加里
Hey, Gary.
早上好 加里
Good morning, Gary.
好吧
Okay.
-抱歉 加里 -你好 加里
– Excuse me, Gary. – Hi, Gary.

All right.
安咖啡馆
你好 加里
Well, hello, Gary.
大小迈克告诉我你是从特区来的
The Mikes told me that you’re up from D.C.,
我猜你可能想来一杯
and I figured that you might be on the hunt
不错的咖啡
for some good caffeine.
是 当然
Yes. Um… sure.
我想要一…
May I have a…
-一杯咖啡 -一杯咖啡
– Coffee? – A coffee.
加了奶油和两块糖
Cream, two sugars.
我不爱这么喝 但也好
Not how I like it, but good.
如果你不介意的话
And i-if you don’t mind, um,
你到杰克家时 能把这个给他吗
when you head up to Jack’s, can you give him this?
杰克如果吃不到林兹派就会有点暴躁
Jack, uh, he gets a little cranky if he doesn’t get his linzers.
另外我
Oh, and I-I, uh…
我也给你准备了一些糕点
I put a little streusel in there for you, too.
刚做好的 还热着呢
Just made it. Still warm.

Okay.
不不不不
Ah, no, no, no, no, no.
你帮我跑腿 所以不用了
You’re saving me a trip, so…

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.
再见 加里
Bye, Gary.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
祝你度过开心的一天
Have a good one.
谢谢 也祝你度过开心的一天
Thank you. You have a good one.
伙计们 祝你们度过开心的一天
Hey, guys. Have a good one.
女士 祝你度过开心的一天
Hey, lady. Have a good one.
好了 大家都收到祝福了吗
All right. Is everybody having a good one?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
老天
Oh, my God.

Oh, fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
天啊
Oh, God.
该死 天啊 天啊
Shit! God! God!
阳阳 松糕 退后
Sunny! Muffin! Stand down!
你是安新找的送餐员吗
You Ann’s new delivery guy?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我回去再给你拿一份
I’ll go back and get you some more of those.
没事 反正我最后
It’s fine. I’ll probably end up
大部分可能都喂给它们了
giving them most of them anyway.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
这条拉布拉多贵宾犬真暴躁
That’s an angry labradoodle.
风景真不错
Really beautiful out here.
真让我怀念
Really takes me back.
你是农场长大的
You a farm boy?
不是
Uh, no.
我是政♥治♥顾问
Political consultant.
先生 我在网上看到了你的视频
Well, sir, I saw your video on the Internet…
就是你大闹市政厅那段
the town hall you busted up.
你谈到的对最弱小的人
Your comments on the responsibility
所负有的义务让我很受触动
to the least of us moved me deeply.
-拿个桶 -我这就拿个桶
– Grab a bucket. – And I’ll grab a bucket.
它们过来了 好吧
And here they come. Okay.
我认为我们
I think, increasingly…
在逐渐丧失看到彼此的能力
we have lost the capacity to see each other.
丧失对那些和我们不同的人共情的能力
Empathy for those that we don’t resemble.
我不是说党派相争完全不能存在
Not to say partisanship has no place,
但是肯定不该到达
but certainly not at the level of toxicity
现在这种针锋相对的状态
that our current debate incorporates.
“不抛弃任何人”是海军陆战队精神
“No man left behind” is your ethos as a Marine!
但在今时今日 这种精神尤其重要
I think it’s especially poignant this day and age!
你的话语针对的是价值观 而非特定群体
Your words spoke to values, not identity.
非常重要
So important.
老天
God.
亚伯拉罕·林肯说过
It was Abraham Lincoln who said,
“唤起我们内心的天良”
“An appeal to our better angels.”
你出来的好快
You came out of there pretty fast.
你洗手了吗
Did you wash?

Okay.
是这样
Here it is.
我希望你能作为民♥主♥党候选人
I want you to be the Democratic candidate
竞选迪尔拉肯的市长
for mayor of Deerlaken.
我知道你可能觉得自己不算民♥主♥党
Now, I know you probably don’t think that you’re a Democrat,
但看完你的发言之后 我能向你保证你就是
but after watching your speech, I can assure you that you are,
我也愿意让我的公♥司♥来帮助你
and I would like to offer my company’s services
参加竞选
to help you do so.
谢谢你
Well, I thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
谢谢你今天来帮忙
You know, thanks for the help today.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure.
但不出意外的话
But all things being equal,
我不想参选
I’d rather not.
好吧
All right.
我能跟你打开天窗说亮话吗
Can I be completely honest with you?
不扯屁话
No bullshit.
注意措辞
Be nice.
我女儿还在呢
My daughter’s here.
胳膊塞进母牛的那个 是你女儿吗
That was your daughter, with her-her arm up the c-cow?
好吧 听着
Okay. Look…
民♥主♥党正一败涂地
Democrats are getting their asses kicked.
因为像我这样的人不知道怎么和你这样的人沟通
Because guys like me don’t know how to talk to guys like you.
我真的相信你相信我所相信的东西
I really believe that you believe what I believe…
也就是这镇子目前的境遇是不对的
that what is happening in this town is wrong.
这个国家目前的境遇是不对的
What is happening in this country is wrong.
人们彼此离心
People are turning their backs on each other.
我们遗忘了对彼此的需要
We are forgetting that we need each other.
你在发言里提到
What you said in your speech…
强度取决于最弱的一环
strong as our weakest link.
你是认真的吗
Do you mean that?
你那么说的时候是认真的吗
Did you mean it when you said that?
因为如果你是认真的 我认为你就有义务
Because if you did, I think that you have an obligation
努力去强化那些最弱的环节
to try to strengthen those weak links.
并且你能做到 你能
And you can do it. You can do it.
你当市长的话就能做到
You can do it in this sort of position.
你能强化这些最弱的环节
You can help strengthen those… those weak links.
你能做到
You can achieve that.
好吧
Okay…

All right.
你知道吗
You know what?
无意冒犯 上校 但是漂亮话人人会说
All due respect, Colonel, anybody can make a speech.
真正的考验是付诸行动
The real test is backing up your words.
你那天在会议上对人们所说的话
The things that you said to those folks in that meeting,
那究竟是原则
was that principle,
还是只是爱好罢了
or was that just a hobby?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!