Did you see Uncle Billy with any cash last night?
昨晚你有看到比利叔叔带现金了吗?
He had it on his desk counting it before he closed up.
他走前还在办公桌前数钱呢
Now, look, did you buy anything?
你有没有买♥♥东西?
Nothing. Not even a stick of gum. All right, all right.
没有 连块口香糖都没买♥♥过 好吧
Now, we’ll go over every step you took since you left the house.
现在我们从你离开这间屋子起 重组每个细节
Right. This way. Come on.
这边走 赶紧
And did you put the envelope in your pocket?
你有把信封放进口袋吧?
Yeah, maybe, maybe.
…也许吧
Maybe! I don’t want any maybe.
“也许”? 别跟我说”也许”
We’ve got to find that money!
我们必须找到那笔钱!
I’m no good to you, George. Uncle Billy, look,
我真不记得了 乔治 比利叔叔 听我说
do you realize what’s going to happen if we don’t find it?
你知道找不到那笔钱的后果吗?
Listen to me.
听我说
Do you have any secret hiding place here in the house?
你会不会把钱藏在屋子里什么地方了?
Someplace you would have… Someplace you hide the money?
某个隐秘之处 能让你藏钱的?
I’ve gone over the whole house,
整个屋子我都翻遍了
even in rooms that have been locked since I lost Laura.
就连劳拉过世后 上了锁的房♥间我都搜了
Listen to me, listen to me! Think, think!
听我说! 再好好想想!
I can’t think anymore, George. I can’t think anymore. It hurts.
我不行了 乔治 我想到脑袋瓜都痛了
Where’s that money, you silly, stupid old fool?
钱上哪去了 你这个老笨蛋?
Where’s that money? Do you realize what this means?
钱上哪去了? 你知道这意味着什么吗?
It means bankruptcy and scandal and prison!
破产 丑闻 牢狱之灾!
That’s what it means.
明白吗?
One of us is going to jail. Well, it’s not going to be me.
我们俩有一个得锒铛入狱 我可不会背这个罪名
Hello, darling.
哈罗 亲爱的
Hello, Daddy. Hello, Daddy.
嗨! 爸爸!
How do you like it?
喜欢么?
Bless you! Bless you!
祝你健康! 祝你健康!
Did you bring the wreath?
花环带回来了吗?
Yes, Daddy, did you bring the Christmas wreath?
爸爸 圣诞花环带来了吗?
What wreath?
什么花环?
The Merry Christmas wreath for the window.
装饰窗户的圣诞花环呀
No. I left it at the office.
没有 我把它落在办公室了
Is it snowing? Yeah, it just started.
雪还在下吧? 刚开始下呢
Where’s your coat and hat? Left them at the office.
外套和帽子呢? 在办公室里
What’s the matter?
出什么事了?
Nothing’s the matter. Everything’s all right.
没事 一切都好
Come on, Pete, you’re a big boy.
彼得 过来! 你是个小男子汉了
You can help me get this star up.
来帮我把星星挂上
Way up at the top. There. That’s it.
挂在圣诞树的顶部 挂那…对了
All right, fill in that little bare spot right there. Right there.
把这饰品挂到空的地方 对了
Isn’t it wonderful about Harry? We’re famous, George.
真替哈里高兴 我们现在都成名人了 乔治
Bet I had 50 calls today
我今天接了不下50个电♥话♥
about the parade, the banquet.
全都是关于游♥行♥和庆功宴的
Your mother’s so excited. She…
婆婆兴奋极了 她…
Must she keep playing that?
她就不能消停会儿吗?
I have to practice it for the party tonight, Daddy.
爸爸 我得多练一下 今晚派对时弹好点
Mama said we could stay up till midnight and sing Christmas carols.
妈妈说我们可以玩到半夜 唱圣诞颂歌♥
Can you sing, Daddy?
爸爸 你会唱吗?
Better hurry and shave.
你快去刮刮胡子吧
The families will be here soon. Families.
亲戚们马上就要到了 亲戚
I don’t want the families over here.
我不想让他们来
Come on out in the kitchen with me while I finish dinner.
跟我去厨房♥ 晚餐快做好了
Excuse me. Excuse me.
请原谅…
Have a hectic day? Oh, yeah.
忙了一天吧? 是啊
Another big red letter day for the Baileys.
真是个值得贝利家族纪念的日子
Daddy, the Browns next door have a new car. You should see it.
爸爸 对门布朗家买♥♥了新车 你真该去看看
Well, what’s the matter with our car? Isn’t it good enough for you?
我们的车子怎么了? 它不够好吗?
Yes, Daddy.
不是的 爸爸
Excuse me. Excuse me.
请原谅
Excuse you for what? I burped.
原谅你什么? 我打嗝了
All right, darling, you’re excused.
小宝贝 原谅你了
Now, go on upstairs and see if little Zuzu wants anything.
上楼去看看祖祖需要什么
Zuzu? What’s the matter with Zuzu?
祖祖怎么了?
Oh, she’s just got a cold. She’s in bed.
她感冒了 正在床上休息
Caught it coming home from school.
放学回来时着了凉
They gave her a flower for a prize, and she didn’t want to crush it,
老师奖她一朵花 她不想压坏它…
so she didn’t button up her coat.
所以没把外套扣上
What is it, a sore throat or what? It’s just a cold.
什么病? 喉咙痛还是什么? 感冒而已
The doctor says it’s nothing serious. The doctor?
医生说没大碍 医生?
Was the doctor here? Yes, I called him right away.
医生来过了? 对 我当即就把他叫过来了
He says it’s nothing to worry about.
他说用不着担心
Is she running a temperature? What is it?
祖祖有没有发烧?
Just a teensy one, 99.6. She’ll be all right.
有一点 华氏99.6度 她会好起来的
Of course, it’s this old house.
都怪这老破屋子
I don’t know why we don’t all have pneumonia.
我们没染上肺炎算走运了
Drafty old barn. Might as well be living in a refrigerator.
到处漏风的破屋子 感觉就像冰箱一样
Why did we have to live here in the first place
当初我们为什么要在这烂地方安家呢
and stay around this measly, crummy old town?
还窝在这破烂小镇?
George, what’s wrong? Wrong! Everything’s wrong.
怎么了 乔治? 怎么了?! 糟透了
You call this a happy family? Why do we have to have all these kids?
这就是所谓的幸福家庭? 为什么要生那多孩子?
Dad, how do you spell “frankincense”?
爸爸 “乳香”的单词怎么拼?
I don’t know. Ask your mother.
我不知道 问你妈去
Where’re you going? I’m going up to see Zuzu.
你去哪? 我上去看看祖祖
He told me to write a play for tomorrow.
爸爸叫我写一出戏明天演
F r a n k i n…
乳香 FRAN…KIN…
Hi, Daddy!
嗨 爸爸!
Well, what happened to you? I won a flower.
你这怎么了? 我得了朵花
Wait now. Where do you think you’re going?
等等 你要去哪?
I want to give my flower a drink.
我给花儿水喝
All right, all right. Now, give Daddy the flower.
好吧 把花给爸爸
I’ll give it a drink.
我来喂它喝水
Now, here.
给我吧
Look, Daddy!
爸爸 看呀!
Paste it!
快把花瓣糊起来!
Yeah, all right, all right. Give it here.
好的 交给我吧
Now, we’ll paste this together here.
我们把花瓣糊好
There. There it is. Good as new.
弄好了 又像新的一样了
Now, give the flower a drink.
现在让它喝点水
Now, will you do something for me?
你可以帮我个忙吗?
What? Will you try to get some sleep?
什么忙? 乖乖的睡一觉
I’m not sleepy. I want to look at my flower.
我不困 我要看好我的花
I know, I know, but you just go to sleep and then you can dream about it,
但你睡着的话就可以梦见它了
and it’ll be a whole garden.
满院子都是花
It will?
真的?
Telephone! Telephone!
电♥话♥响了…!
I’ll get it.
我来接
Hello?
喂?
Yes, this is Mrs. Bailey.
对 我就是贝利太太
Oh, thank you, Mrs. Welch. I’m sure she’ll be all right.
韦尔奇太太 谢谢你 她没事
The doctor said that she ought to be out of bed
医生说她会好起来的
in time to have her Christmas dinner.
不会错过圣诞大餐的
Is that Zuzu’s teacher? Yes.
祖祖的老师吗? 对
Let me speak to her.
让我来跟她说
Hello. Hello, Mrs. Welch?
喂 是韦尔奇太太吗?
This is George Bailey. I’m Zuzu’s father.
乔治·贝利 祖祖的父亲
Say, what kind of a teacher are you, anyway?
你是怎么当老师的?
What do you mean sending her home like that, half naked?
你怎能让她敞着外套回来?
Do you realize
你知不知道
she’ll probably end up with pneumonia on account of you?
你可能会害得她得肺炎的?
George! Is this the sort of thing we pay taxes for
乔治! 我们纳税就为了养活
to have teachers like you?
像你这样的老师吗?
Stupid, silly, careless people
你这种粗心大意的傻瓜
who send our kids home without any clothes on?
竟让我的孩子衣着单薄地回家?
You know, maybe my kids aren’t the best dressed kids.
或许我的孩子衣着不够光鲜
And maybe they don’t have any decent clothes…
或许他们没华衣美服
That stupid…
这个蠢女人…
Hello, Mrs. Welch. I want to apologize…
韦尔奇太太 我向你道歉…
Hello? Hello.
喂?
She’s hung up! I’ll hang her up!
她挂断了! 要挂电♥话♥也该是我先挂!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!