and you live in Bailey Park with your wife and kid?
你和妻儿住在”贝利苑”那里
That’s right, isn’t it? You seen my wife?
这没错吧? 你见过我太太?
Seen your wife? I’ve been to your house 100 times.
何止见过 我去你家都有上百次了
Look, bud, what’s the idea?
老兄 你到底想怎么样?
I live in a shack in Potter’s Field,
我住在波特公♥寓♥的小破屋里
my wife ran away three years ago and took the kid,
三年前我妻子带着孩子离我而去
and I ain’t never seen you before in my life, see?
我从没见过你 明白了吗?
Okay, well, just step on it. Just get me home!
好吧 总之尽快送我回家
Is this the place? Of course it’s the place.
是这里吗? 当然 就是这里
Well, this house ain’t been lived in for 20 years.
这间老屋已经有20年没人住了
What’s up, Ernie? I don’t know.
厄尼 怎么回事? 我不知道
But we better keep our eye on this guy. He’s bats.
不过最好还是留意下这家伙 他有点不正常
Mary. Mary!
玛丽…!
Tommy! Pete! Janie! Zuzu! Where are you?
汤姆! 彼得! 珍妮! 祖祖! 你们在哪?
They’re not here, George. You have no children.
乔治 他们不在这儿 你根本没有孩子
Where are they? What have you done with them?
他们在哪? 你把他们怎样了?
All right, put up your hands. No fast moves.
好了 把手举起来 不要乱动
Come on out here, both of you.
你们俩都给我出来
Bert! Thank heaven you’re here. Back this.
伯特! 谢天谢地 幸好有你在 退后
Bert, what’s happened to this house? Where’s Mary? Where’s my kids?
伯特 这所房♥子怎么了? 玛丽和孩子们呢?
Watch him, Bert. Come on, come on.
伯特 你要小心他 快走 快点
Bert, Ernie. What’s the matter with you two guys?
伯特 厄尼 你们俩这是怎么了?
You were here on my wedding night.
我新婚那晚也在这里
You, both of you, stood out there on the porch
就站在那门廊上为我和玛丽哼情歌♥
and sung to us, don’t you remember? Think I’d better be going.
你们都不记得了吗? 我得走了
Look, now, why don’t you be a good kid,
我说 你还是乖乖听话
and we’ll take you in to a doctor?
我们带你去看医生
Everything’s gonna be all right. Bert, no, listen to me.
一切都会好的 不 伯特 你听我说
Ernie, will you take me over to my mother’s house?
厄尼 你能送我去我妈家吗?
Bert, listen. It’s that fellow here. He says he’s an angel.
伯特 听我说 那个家伙自称是个天使
He’s trying to hypnotize me. I hate to do this to you, bud, but…
他想催眠我 这可是你逼我的…
Run, George! Run, George! Run!
快跑 乔治! 快跑!
Joseph! Help! Help! Oh, shut up.
圣约瑟 帮帮我! 闭嘴
Oh, Joseph! Joseph!
圣约瑟…!
Where’d he go? Where’d he go? I had him right here.
他人呢? 我明明抓住他了
I need a drink.
我得去喝一杯
Well, which way did he go? Help me find him.
那人往哪跑了? 快帮我一起找他
Well?
有何贵干?
Mother.
妈妈
Mother? What do you want?
妈妈? 你到底想怎样?
Mother, this is George.
妈妈 我是乔治啊
I thought sure you’d remember me.
我还以为你一定认得我
George who?
什么乔治?
If you’re looking for a room, there’s no vacancy.
如果你是想来投宿的话 抱歉 客房♥全满了
Mother, listen. Please help me. Something terrible’s happened to me.
妈妈 求求你 帮帮我 我遭遇了一件可怕的事
I don’t know what it is. Something’s happened to everybody.
我不知道发生了什么怪事 但大家都变了
Please let me come in, and keep me here until I get over it.
求你让我进去吧 收留我直到我脱困
Get over what? I don’t take in strangers
什么困境? 除非是熟人介绍…
unless they’re sent here by somebody I know.
否则我不会把房♥租给陌生人的
Well, I know everybody you know.
你的熟人我全认识
Your brother in law, Uncle Billy.
譬如你小叔子 我的比利叔叔
You know him? Well, sure I do.
你认识他? 那还用说
When did you see him last? Today over at his house.
那你最后一次见他是何时? 就今天 在他家里
It’s a lie.
你撒谎
He’s been in the insane asylum ever since he lost his business.
自从他生意失败后 就一直待在精神病院里
And if you ask me, that’s where you belong.
要我说的话 你也该被关进精神病院
Strange, isn’t it?
是不是很奇怪?
Each man’s life touches so many other lives.
每个人一生中都会影响到很多人
And when he isn’t around, he leaves an awful hole, doesn’t he?
一旦他不存在了 就会造成很多空白 你说呢?
I’ve heard of things like this.
我听说过这种事
You got me in some kind of a spell or something.
一定是你对我下了咒
Well, I’m gonna get out of it. I’ll get out of it.
我一定会想办法破解的
I know how, too. I…
我知道怎样做了 我…
The last man I talked to,
这些事情发生以前…
before all this stuff started happening to me, was Martini.
最后一个和我交谈的人是马蒂尼
You know where he lives?
你知道他住在哪吗?
Well, sure, I know where he lives. He lives in Bailey Park.
当然知道了 他就住在”贝利苑”
Are you sure this is Bailey Park?
你肯定这里就是”贝利苑”?
No, I’m not sure of anything anymore.
现在我再也不敢肯定任何事了
All I know is this should be Bailey Park.
我只知道”贝利苑”应该就在这里
But where are the houses? You weren’t here to build them.
那些房♥子呢? 因为没有你来建造它们
Your brother Harry Bailey broke through the ice
你弟弟哈里·贝利9岁那年 不慎塌破冰层…
and was drowned at the age of nine.
跌入湖中淹死了
That’s a lie. Harry Bailey went to war.
你骗人 哈里明明参了军
He got the Congressional Medal of Honor.
还获得了国会荣誉勋章
He saved the lives of every man on that transport.
他救了运输船上一船人的性命
Every man on that transport died.
那船人都死光了
Harry wasn’t there to save them,
因为没有哈里来救他们
because you weren’t there to save Harry.
而这又是因为没有你去救哈里一命
You see, George? You really had a wonderful life.
乔治 看到没? 你的一生多有意义呀
Don’t you see what a mistake it would be to throw it away?
你明白到轻生是个多愚蠢的念头了吗?
Clarence. Yes, George?
克莱伦斯 什么事?
Where’s Mary? Oh, well, I can’t…
玛丽在哪? 我不能…
I don’t know how you know these things,
我不知道你怎么知道这些的
but tell me, where is she?
但请你告诉我她在哪
If you know where she is, tell me where my wife is.
如果你知道我妻子在哪 就请告诉我
I’m not supposed to tell.
我不能说的
Please, Clarence, tell me where she is.
克莱伦斯 请告诉我她的下落吧
You’re not gonna like it, George. Where is she?
你不会喜欢这个答案的 乔治 玛丽在哪?
She’s an old maid. She never married.
她终身未嫁 成了一个老姑娘
Where is Mary? Where is she? Where is she?
玛丽在哪? 快告诉我!
She’s just about to close up the library!
她差不多要关图书馆了!
There must be some easier way for me to get my wings.
要想受封双翼用不着这么难吧?
Mary!
玛丽!
Mary!
玛丽!
Mary!
玛丽!
Mary! Mary!
玛丽…!
Mary, it’s George. Don’t you know me?
玛丽 我是乔治 你不认识我了?
What’s happened to us?
我们之间到底出了什么事?
I don’t know you. Let me go!
我不认识你 放开我!
Mary, please! Oh, don’t do this to me. Please, Mary, help me.
玛丽 求求你 别这样对我 帮帮我
Where’s our kids? I need you, Mary.
咱们的孩子呢? 玛丽 我需要你
Help me, Mary!
玛丽 帮帮我!
Mary! Let me go!
玛丽! 放开我!
Help! It’s a wild man!
救救我! 那个人是个疯子!
The wild man is chasing me. Somebody stop him!
我被这个疯子追赶 快点拦住他!
Tom! Ed! Charlie!
汤姆! 埃德! 查理!
That’s my wife!
她是我妻子!
Mary! No, you don’t.
玛丽! 你休想胡来
Somebody call the police.
快报♥警♥
Somebody hit him on the head with a bottle.
用瓶子砸他的头
You need a straightjacket.
你应该到精神病院里去
Clarence!
克莱伦斯!
Get out of here!
走开!
Clarence!
克莱伦斯!
Clarence! Right, that’s you!
克莱伦斯! 就是你!
Stand back!
大家退后!
Clarence!
克莱伦斯!
Clarence!
克莱伦斯!
Clarence! Clarence!
克莱伦斯!
Help me, Clarence!
帮帮我 克莱伦斯!
Get me back!
让一切复原吧
Get me back. I don’t care what happens to me.
你送我回去吧! 不管发生什么事我都不在乎了
Get me back to my wife and kids.
把我送回到妻子儿女身边
Help me, Clarence, please.
克莱伦斯 求求你了
Please. I want to live again. I want to live again.
求求你 我想再活一次
I want to live again. Please, God, let me live again.
上帝啊 求你让我再活一次吧!
Hey, George!
乔治!
George!
乔治!
You all right. Hey, what’s the matter?
你没事吧? 怎么了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!