Sit down and rest. I’m all right.
坐下来歇歇 我没事
Please no go away, please!
请你别走
What do you think you’re doing?
你干什么呢?
Now look what you did. My great grandfather planted this tree!
看你干的好事! 这树可是我曾祖父种的
Hey, you! Hey, you!
说你呢!
Come back here, you drunken fool! Get this car out of here!
醉鬼 你给我回来! 把车开走!
Hey, what’s the matter with you? Look where you’re going.
你发什么疯? 没长眼睛吗?
Help!
救命!
Help! Help!
救命! 救救我!
Help! Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help! Help! Help! Help!
救命…!
Help! Help!
救救我!
I didn’t have time to get some stylish underwear.
时间紧迫 我没空细挑新潮内衣来穿
Wife gave me this on my last birthday.
这是我上回生日太太送的礼物
I passed away in it.
我就是穿着它去世的
Oh, Tom Sawyer’s drying out, too.
《汤姆·索亚历险记》也快干了
You should read the new book Mark Twain’s writing now.
你们应该读读马克·吐温正在写的新书
How did you happen to fall in?
你是怎么掉下去的?
I didn’t fall in. I jumped in to save George.
我不是掉下去的 我是为了救乔治才跳的
You what? To save me?
你说什么? 为了救我?
Well, I did, didn’t I? You didn’t go through with it, did you?
我成功了 不是吗? 你不是没有得逞吗?
Go through with what? Suicide.
得逞什么? 自杀呀
It’s against the law to commit suicide around here.
在这里自杀是违法的
Yeah, it’s against the law where I come from, too.
在我们那里也是违法的
Where do you come from? Heaven.
你打哪来呀? 天堂
I had to act quickly. That’s why I jumped in.
我必须当机立断 所以我才跳了下去
I knew if I were drowning, you’d try to save me.
我就知道如果我溺水了 你一定会救我的
You see, you did, and that’s how I saved you.
你救了我 所以我就这样救了你
Very funny.
真有趣
Your lip’s bleeding, George.
乔治 你嘴唇流血了
Yeah, I got a bust in the jaw in answer to a prayer a little bit ago.
我被人揍了一顿 这就是祈祷得到的回应
Oh, no, no, no, George, I’m the answer to your prayer.
不是的 乔治 我才是你祈祷的回应
That’s why I was sent down here.
所以我才下凡来的
How’d you know my name? Oh, I know all about you.
你怎么知道我的名字? 你的事我全都知道
I’ve watched you grow up from a little boy.
我看过你的成长历程
What are you, a mind reader or something?
你是谁? 你会读心术?
No.
不是
Well, who are you then? Clarence Oddbody, AS2.
那你是谁? 克莱伦斯·奥博迪 天二级
Oddbody?
奥博迪?
AS2? What’s that, AS2?
天二级? 什么是天二级?
Angel Second Class.
二级天使的简称
Cheerio, my good man.
再会 好心人
Oh, brother.
老天爷
I wonder what Martini put in those drinks.
马蒂尼不知在酒里加了什么
Hey, what’s with you? What did you say just a minute ago?
你刚才说什么来着?
Why’d you want to save me?
你为什么要救我?
That’s what I was sent down for. I’m your guardian angel.
主派我下凡来救你 我是你的守护天使
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised.
我一点都不意外
Ridiculous of you to think of killing yourself for money, $8,000.
为了区区8千块钱竟想自杀 你真荒唐
Yeah, now, just things like that… How do you know that?
没错 事情就是那样 你是怎么知道的?
I told you. I’m your guardian angel.
我都说了 我是你的守护天使
I know everything about you.
你的事我都一清二楚
Well, you look about like the kind of an angel I’d get.
我这种人♥大♥概也只能配你这种天使了
Sort of a fallen angel, aren’t you? What happened to your wings?
你是堕落天使吧? 你的翅膀呢?
I haven’t won my wings yet. That’s why I’m an Angel Second Class.
我还没受封翅膀 所以还只是个二级天使
I don’t know whether I’d like it very much
跟个没翅膀的天使厮混在一起
being seen around with an angel without any wings.
不知道会否让我掉面子
Oh, I’ve got to earn them,
我必须争取到一对翅膀
and you’ll help me, won’t you?
你会帮我的 对不对?
Sure, sure.
没问题
How? By letting me help you.
怎么帮? 那就是让我来帮你
Yes. Only one way you can help me.
你要帮我只有一个法子
You don’t happen to have 8,000 bucks on you, do you?
你不会碰巧身上带有8千块吧?
Oh, no. No. We don’t use money in heaven.
我没钱 天堂里根本用不着钱
Oh, yeah, that’s right, I keep forgetting.
对哦 我忘了你是天使了
Comes in pretty handy down here, bub.
可凡间是有钱好办事的
I found it out a little late.
我觉悟得太迟了
I’m worth more dead than alive.
我死了倒比活着值钱
Now, look, you mustn’t talk like that.
不准你说这种话
I won’t get my wings with that attitude.
你这态度会害我争取不到翅膀的
You just don’t know all that you’ve done. If it hadn’t been for you…
你只是不知道自己所做到善行 要不是你…
Yeah, if it hadn’t been for me, everybody’d be a lot better off.
要是没有我 大家会过得好一些
My wife and my kids and my friends.
包括我妻子 孩子 还有我那些朋友们
I mean, look, little fellow, go off and haunt somebody else, will you?
听着 伙计 折腾别人去吧 别来烦我了
No, now, you don’t understand. I’ve got my job…
你不明白 我有任务在身的…
Oh, shut up, will you?
闭嘴
Oh, this isn’t gonna be so easy.
这事真棘手
Yeah, so you still think killing yourself
你还是觉得自己死了
would make everyone feel happier, eh?
会让大家更幸福 是吗?
Well, I don’t know. I guess you’re right.
我不知道 或许是吧
I suppose it would have been better if I’d never been born at all.
如果我从未来尘世走这一遭就好了
What’d you say? I said I wish I’d never been born.
你说什么? 我希望我从没来到这世上
Oh, you mustn’t say things like that.
不准你讲那样晦气的话
You… Wait a minute. Wait a minute. That’s an idea.
你…等等 这倒是个办法
What do you think?
您说呢?
Yeah, that’ll do it.
这样就行了
All right.
好了
You’ve got your wish. You’ve never been born.
你的愿望成真了 你从未降生到这世上
You don’t have to make all that fuss about it!
您也不用那样大惊小怪吧?
What did you say?
你刚才说什么来了?
You’ve never been born. You don’t exist.
你从未来到这个尘世 你根本不存在
You haven’t a care in the world.
你跟这个世界毫无瓜葛
No worries, no obligations, no $8,000 to get,
没烦恼 没责任 无须凑那八千块钱
no Potter looking for you with the Sheriff.
也不会有四处围捕你的波特和警长
Say something else in that ear.
朝这只耳朵说点话
Sure, you can hear out of it.
没问题 你这只耳朵正常了
Well, that’s the doggonedest thing.
真是活见鬼了
I haven’t heard anything out of that ear since I was a kid.
我打小这只耳朵就失聪了
Must have been that jump in that cold water.
一定是因为那次跳到冰水里面了
Your lip stopped bleeding, too, George.
乔治 你的嘴唇也不流血了
What do you know about that? What’s happening?
你怎么知道的? 这是怎么回事?
It stopped snowing out here, didn’t it?
雪停了 对吧?
What’s happened here?
这到底是怎么回事?
What I need is a couple of good stiff drinks.
我得喝点烈酒清醒一下
How about you, Angel? You want a drink?
你呢 天使 要不要也来一杯?
Come on, soon as these clothes of ours are dry…
等衣服干了就可以…
The clothes are dry.
衣服就是干的
What do you know about that? Stove’s hotter than I thought.
真是如此 看来火炉比我想象中要热
Now, come on, get your clothes on. We’ll stroll up to my car and get…
快把衣服穿好 我们走着去找我的车 然后…
Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll stroll. You fly.
抱歉 我走 你飞
I can’t fly. I haven’t got my wings.
我飞不了 我还没翅膀呢
You haven’t got your wings. Yeah, that’s right.
对了 你还没翅膀
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Well, this is where I left my car, and it isn’t here.
我把车停在这的 但现在却不见了
You have no car. Well, I had a car, and it was right here.
你没有车 我有 它就停在这里
I guess somebody moved it.
一定是被人拖走了
Good evening. Oh, say, hey, where’s my car?
晚上好 有看见我的车吗?
I beg your pardon? My car, my car.
你说什么? 我的车
I’m the fellow that owns the car that ran into your tree.
这车撞上了你的树 而我就是车主
What tree? What do you mean, what tree?
什么树? 你这是什么意思? 怎么这么问?
This tree. Here, I ran into it.
就是这棵树 我开车撞到它了
Cut a big gash in the side of it there.
还撞了个大口子
You must mean two other trees. You had me worried.
你肯定是搞混了 真是吓着我了
One of the oldest trees in Pottersville.
我这棵可是波特维尔小镇 最古老的大树之一
Pottersville?
波特维尔小镇?
Why, you mean Bedford Falls.
你是指贝福德·福斯小镇吧?
I mean Pottersville. Don’t you think I know where I live?
波特维尔小镇 我难道连自己住哪都不知道吗?
What’s the matter with you?
你究竟怎么回事?
What’s the matter with me? Well, I guess I just…
我? 大概…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!