Oh, I don’t know. Either I’m off my nut or he is or you are.
我也不知道 不是我疯了 就是你们俩疯了
It isn’t me.
我可没疯
Well, maybe I left the car up at Martini’s.
大概我是把车停在马蒂尼的酒吧外了
Well, come on, Gabriel. Clarence.
走吧 加百利 我叫克莱伦斯
Clarence. Clarence.
知道了 克莱伦斯…
That’s all right. Go on in. Martini is a friend of mine.
不要紧的 进去吧 马蒂尼是我的朋友
There’s a place to sit down. Sit down.
这有空位 坐吧
Oh, hello, Nick. Hey, where’s Martini?
尼克 马蒂尼呢?
Want a martini?
你想来杯马蒂尼酒?
No, no, Martini. Your boss. Where is he?
不是 我是说你老板马蒂尼 他上哪了?
Hey, look, I’m the boss. You want a drink or don’t you?
我就是老板 你到底要不要喝酒?
Okay, all right. Double bourbon, will you, and quick, huh?
好吧 给我来杯双倍波旁 快点
Okay.
没问题
What’s yours? I was just thinking.
你呢? 我还没拿定主意
It’s been so long since I…
我已经很久没有…
Look, mister, I’m standing here waiting for you to make up your mind.
这位先生 我♥干♥站在这里等你拿定主意呢
That’s a good man.
你人真好
I was just thinking
我想要…
of a flaming rum punch.
一杯火焰朗姆酒
No, it’s not cold enough for that, not nearly cold enough.
不对 现在天还没冷到那份上
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. I got it.
等等 我想好了
Mulled wine, heavy on the cinnamon and light on the cloves.
给我一杯温葡萄酒 多放些肉桂 少放点丁香
Off with you, me lad, and be lively!
快点 小伙子 动作麻利点
Hey, look, mister, we serve hard drinks in here
这位先生 我们这里只供应…
for men who want to get drunk fast.
给男人买♥♥醉的烈酒
And we don’t need any characters around to give the joint atmosphere.
不是供你调笑找乐子的
Is that clear, or do I have to slip you my left for a convincer?
听明白没? 要不要我给点颜色你看?
What’s he talking about?
他在说什么?
Nick, Nick, just give him the same as mine.
尼克 给他来一杯和我一样的
He’s okay. Okay.
他没意见的 好吧
What’s the matter with him? I never saw Nick act like that before.
他这是怎么了? 我还从没见过他这样呢
You’ll see a lot of strange things from now on.
从现在开始你会看到很多怪事
Oh, yeah.
的确
Hey, little fellow, you worry me, you know.
我说伙计 你倒是让我担心了
You got someplace to sleep? No.
你今晚有地方住吗? 没有
You don’t, huh?
是吗?
Well, you got any money? No.
你身上有钱吗? 没有
No wonder you jumped in the river.
难怪你要跳到那河里去呢
I jumped in the river to save you so I could get my wings.
我跳下去是为了救你 这样我才能受封翅膀
Somebody’s just made it. Made what?
有人刚刚做到了 做到什么?
Every time you hear a bell ring,
每次当你听到铃响
it means that some angel’s just got his wings.
就表示某个天使刚得到了翅膀
Look, I think maybe you better not mention
我说 在这里你最好还是不要…
getting your wings around here.
提翅膀的事
Why? Don’t they believe in angels?
为什么? 这些人都不相信有天使吗?
Yeah, they believe in them.
没有 他们都信仰天使
Oh, why should they be surprised when they see one?
那么看到天使下凡 也没什么大惊小怪的嘛
Oh, he never grew up. He’s…
他不会变老 他是…
How old are you anyway, Clarence? Two hundred and ninety three,
克莱伦斯 你多大了? 五月份就…
next May.
293岁了
That does it. Out, you two pixies!
够了 你们两个疯子 给我滚出去!
Go through the door or out the window.
否则我就把你们扔出窗外
Look, Nick, what’s wrong? Now, that’s another thing.
尼克 你这是怎么了? 还有…
Where do you come off calling me Nick?
你怎么老尼克尼克的叫我?
Well, Nick, that’s your name.
尼克 你本来就叫尼克嘛
What’s that got to do with it? I don’t know you from Adam’s off ox.
那又怎么样? 我压根就不认识你
Hey. Hey, you rummy, there. Come here, come here.
酒鬼 你给我过来 过来
Didn’t I tell you never to come panhandling around here, huh?
我不是叫你以后不要来这讨饭了吗?
Mr. Gower.
高尔先生
Mr. Gower.
高尔先生
What… What did…
怎么…
Mr. Gower, look, this is George Bailey.
高尔先生 我是乔治·贝利
Don’t you know me? No.
你不认识我了? 不认识
No.
我不认识你
Throw him out. Throw him out.
把他赶出去
Mr. Gower! Hey, what is…
高尔先生! 究竟是怎么…
Hey, Nick. Nick. Isn’t that Mr. Gower, the druggist?
尼克 他不就是药剂师高尔先生吗?
You know, that’s another reason for me not to like you.
我不喜欢你还有一个原因
That rum head spent 20 years in jail for poisoning a kid.
那个酒鬼毒死了个小孩 在牢里蹲了20年
If you know him, you must be a jailbird yourself.
你要是认识他 自己一定也是个囚犯来的
Would you show these gentlemen to the door?
你把这两位先生”请”出去 好吗?
Sure. This way, gentlemen.
好的 请这边走 先生们
Stay out.
滚远点!
Get me! I’m giving out wings!
天使翅膀大派送喽!
You see, George, you were not there to stop Gower
乔治 这都是因为没有你 去阻拦高尔先生…
from putting that poison into the capsules.
害他往胶囊里错灌了毒药
What do you mean, I wasn’t there? I remember distinctly…
怎么可能没有我? 我明明记得…
Hey, what’s going on around here?
这究竟是怎么回事?
What…
怎么会…
Why, this ought to be Martini’s place.
这应该是马蒂尼的酒吧
Look, who are you?
你到底是谁?
I told you, George. I’m your guardian angel.
我告诉过你了 乔治 我是你的守护天使
Yeah, yeah, I know. You told me that.
我知道 你有这样说过
What else are you? What, are you a hypnotist?
除此之外呢? 你是个催眠师?
No. Of course not.
当然不是
Well, then, why am I seeing all these strange things here?
要不然我怎么会看到这些幻想的?
Don’t you understand, George?
乔治 你还不明白吗?
It’s because you were not born.
这都是因为你未降生尘世的缘故
Well, if I wasn’t born, who am I?
如果我压根没有出生 那我是谁?
You’re nobody. You have no identity.
你什么都不是 你没有身份
What do you mean, no identity? My name’s George Bailey.
什么叫我没有身份? 我是乔治·贝利
There is no George Bailey.
这世上根本就没有乔治·贝利这个人
You have no papers, no cards, no driver’s license,
你没有身份证明 没有身份证 没有驾照
no 4 F card, no insurance policy.
没有免兵役卡 没有保单
They’re not there, either.
不用找了 没有那些东西
What? Zuzu’s petals.
什么东西? 祖祖的花瓣
You’ve been given a great gift, George,
乔治 上天赐予你这么好的一个机会
a chance to see what the world would be like without you.
让你看看没有你的世界会是什么样子
Now, wait a minute here. Wait a minute here.
等等…等一下
This is some sort of a funny dream I’m having.
我一定是在做着个奇怪的梦
So long, mister. I’m going home.
先生 再见 我要回家了
Home? What home? Shut up! Cut it out!
回家? 回什么家? 闭嘴! 别再说了!
You’re crazy! That’s what I think. You’re screwy.
你是个疯子! 疯疯癫癫的!
You’re driving me crazy, too. I’m seeing things here.
我也要被你逼疯了 都出现幻象了
I’m going home and see my wife and family.
我要回家去见我的妻子儿女
You understand that? And I’m going home alone.
你听明白了吗? 我一个人走 别跟来
How am I doing, Joseph?
圣约瑟 我表现如何?
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
No, I didn’t have a drink.
没有 我没喝酒
Hey, hey, where did the Building and Loan move to?
建房♥贷款合作公♥司♥搬到哪去了?
Building and what?
什么公♥司♥?
The Bailey Building and Loan. It was up there.
贝利建房♥贷款合作公♥司♥ 原来就在这里的
They went out of business years ago.
那家公♥司♥老早就关门大吉了
That sailor’s a liar!
那水手骗人!
I know every big shot in this town!
我认识这里的大人物!
I know Potter, and I’ll have you kicked off the beat.
我认识波特先生 我要让你吃不了兜着走
Hey, Violet!
维奥莉!
Hey, hey! Listen. That’s Violet Bick.
她是维奥莉·毕克呀
I know. I know that girl!
我知道 我认识她!
Take a walk. Beat it.
快走吧
Hey, Ernie! Ernie.
厄尼…!
Ernie, take me home. I’m going off my nut.
厄尼 载我回家 我快疯了
Where do you live?
你住哪儿?
Now, doggone it, Ernie, don’t you start pulling that stuff.
厄尼 你别也来跟我装疯卖♥♥傻的
You know where I live. 320 Sycamore. Now hurry up.
你清楚我住在哪 枫树大街320号♥ 快点
All right. 320 Sycamore? Yeah, yeah, hurry up. Zuzu’s sick.
枫树大街320号♥? 对 开快点 祖祖生病了
Come on. All right. All right.
快开车 好吧
Come on, Ernie, now straighten me out here.
厄尼 你听我解释
Look, I’ve got some bad liquor or something. Listen to me.
可能我是喝错酒或是什么 总之你听我说
Now, you are Ernie Bishop,
你确实是厄尼·毕舍普

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!