I swear to God.
噢 这变的也太奇怪了
Uh, this is getting too strange.
好吧 好吧等等 等等 等等
Okay, okay. Wait, wait, wait.
听着 对不起 我知道 我知道
Listen. I’m sorry. I know. I know.
小伙子们 停下音乐
Guys, stop the music!
出去 快走 走开
Get out of here! Just go! Leave!
马上
Now!
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
听我说
Listen to me.
要花点时间我才能长大到
It’s taken me a while to grow up,
为现这事准备好
to be ready for something as special as this.
你是第一个我爱上的女人
You are the first woman I have ever been in love with,
也是第一个我求婚的人
and the first I’ve ever asked to marry.
我的心知道
And I know in my heart
你会逐渐像我爱你一样爱我
that you will grow to love me as much as I love you.
非常明显 非常完美
It’s so obvious. It’s perfect.
乔琳娜 我真的 我真的是个单纯的家伙
Jolene, I really, I really am a simpIe kind of guy.
太热烈了
That’s intense.
别抗拒 这比我们俩更热烈 嫁给我吧
Don’t fight it. lt’s bigger than both of us. Marry me.
我不能
I can’t.
可以 当然你可以
Yes, of course you can.
我们一起可以做任何事
Together we can do anything.
布拉德 我不能嫁给你
Brad, I can’t marry you.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
布拉德 亲爱的 你父母在哪里
Brad, honey, where are your parents?
谁管呢
Who cares?
有主在这
The Lord’s here.
不 不 不 不 布拉德 求你了
No, no, no, no. Brad, please!
不 我不喜欢那样
No, I don’t like it there.
乔琳娜 嘘 嘘 嘘
Jolene, shh, shh, shh!
不 我不喜欢那样
No, I don’t like it there.

Aah!

Ew.
啊 真♥他♥妈♥的美
Ah, this is so fucking beautiful.
谢谢你 特拉维斯
Thank you, Travis.
那是谁
Who’s that?
是我父亲
That is my father.
你父亲
Your father?
嗯 哼
Mm-hmm.
布拉德 我们不该过去一下吗
Brad, shouldn’t we go over there?
不 如果他想见到你 可以过来
Nah. If he wants to meet you, he can come here.
但我想 见见你的父母
But I want to meet your parents.
事情有点复杂
It’s a complicated thing.
相信我
Trust me.
他们觉得假如不理我 我就会离开吗
They think if they ignore me, l’II just go away?
不 真的跟你没多大关系
No. lt’s not reaIIy about you so much.
什么样的父母不参加自己的儿子的婚礼呢
What kind of parents don’t show up for their own son’s weddin’?
骄傲 死板的 傲慢的 就像他们俩
Proud, inflexible, arrogant ones, like those two.
不过他们没那么糟
But they’re not all that bad.
布拉德 当我们有了孩子
Brad, when we have kids,
我想无论如何都爱他们
I want to love them no matter what.
哦 是的 亲爱的
Oh, we will, honey.
我们会有一个大家族 全是我们自己的
We’re gonna have a huge family, all of our own.
布拉德什么
Brad. What?

Are you…?
呣 嗯
Mm-hmm.
真的
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我要当爸爸了 哦
I’m gonna be a daddy! Oh!
我知道如果我想给布拉德证明点什么
I knew if I wanted to prove anything to Brad’s famiIy,
如果我想在塔尔萨获得任何一点认可
if I wanted any kind of social acceptance in Tulsa,
我就必须为之努力
l would have to work for it.
我拥抱他们的生活方式 他们的举止
I embraced their styIe of Iife, their manners,
他们做事的方式 而且我要忍♥耐
their ways of doing things, and I was patient,
要始终睁大眼睛 竖起耳朵
but always kept my eyes and ears open.
原谅我 儿子
Excuse me, son.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
你也一样 爸爸
You too, Dad.
嗯 乔琳娜 亲爱的 这是我父亲
Uh, Jolene, honey, this is my father.
很高兴终于见到你了 本顿先生
It’s a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Benton.
见到你非常高兴
It’s very nice meeting you.
我相信你还记得我的母亲
And l beIieve you remember my mother.
真的很高兴再次见到你 本顿太太
It’s nice to see you again, Mrs. Benton.
噢 宝宝任何一天都会来呣 嗯
So, the baby’s due any day now. Mm-hmm.
是男孩还是女孩
Is it a boy or a girl?
男孩
A boy.
乔琳娜嗯
Jolene. Hmm?
醒醒
Wake up.
怎么了
What?
醒醒
Wake up.
布拉德 你没事吧
Brad, are you all right?
你跟别的男人睡过 是不是
You’ve slept with other men, haven’t you?
你说什么呢 你为什么问我这
What are you taIking about? Why are you asking me this?
只是有点事最近一直困扰我
It’s just something that’s been bothering me a Iot lately.
但 我们初次见面时 你说这并不重要
But when we first met, you said that it didn’t matter.
宝贝 你是对的
Babe, you were right.
我试着告诉你 但你就是不听
l tried to teII you, but you wouldn’t listen.
为什么你突然对这些兴趣了呢
Why are you interested aII of a sudden?
快 快回答我的问题
Just, just answer the question.
不 除非你回答我的
No. Not until you answer mine.
多少
How many?
你开玩笑吗 你想个数字
Are you kidding me? You want a number?
多少
How many?!
没有合理的解释 你没有权利来问我
You have no right to ask me that without an explanation.
有那么多吗
There have been that many?

Wow.
布拉德 你知道我们结婚时我不是处♥女♥
Brad, you knew I wasn’t a virgin when we married.
知道吗 乔琳娜 我的很简单
You see, Jolene, it’s easy for me.
一只手就可以数清
I can count mine on one hand.
现在 如果你跟一个人或两个人
Now, if you had been with one guy or maybe even two guys,
啊 就会是那种东西你不能忘记的事
ah, that’s the kind of thing you wouIdn’t forget.
但如果你跟很多人好过
But if you’d been with a Iot of guys,
我想那就很难记得清了 对吧
then I guess it gets kind of hard to keep track of that, right?
那么 你是什么意思
So, what are you saying,
五个还好 但六个就太多了
that five is okay but six is too many?
到底有过多少人
How many have there been?
亲爱的 求你了 我们睡吧
Sweetheart, pIease, let’s just go back to sleep.
10个
10?
布拉德 求你了
Brad, please.
我从来没有像爱你那样爱过别的人
I never loved anybody more than the way that I love you.
20个 30个 50个
20, 30, 50?
上百个 成千上万个 你感觉好点了吗
Hundreds! Thousands! Do you feel better?!
无论我曾如何试图告诉布拉德有关我的婚姻
Never mind that l had tried to teII Brad about my marriages,
我在路上的生活
my Iife on the road
他根本不想听
he never wanted to hear it.
布拉德 亲爱的
Brad, honey?
我也不知道这问题是从哪儿冒出来的
I just don’t know where all this is coming from.
我没有什么可隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
如果那对你很重要
If it’s that important to you,
当然
of course…

Ohh!
亲爱的主 请保佑我们的家庭
Dear Lord, please bless our family…
因为我们有罪
for we have sinned.
我伤害了我的妻子
I hurt my wife…
因为她伤害了我
because she hurt me.
亲爱的 我爱你胜过爱世界上任何东西
Sweetheart, I love you more than anything in the world.
我永远不会再次做任何伤害你的事了
I will never ever do anything to hurt you ever again.
主啊 求你了 求你原谅我们
Lord, please, please forgive us.
那就像是他的野性
lt was as if his wildness,
他的独♥立♥性

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章猛鬼街
下一篇文章独家新闻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!