That looks mighty fine.
纹身也一样
And so does the tattoo.
好多了
It better.
你要去哪儿
Where are you off to?
谈生意
Just business.
你什么时候回来
When you coming back?
他去哪儿 怎么这么着急
Where’s he going in such a hurry?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他半数时间都开着他的愚蠢的车在外面
He’s away in his stupid car haIf the time.
你觉得这么长时间 他在里面都干些什么呢
What do you think he’s doing in there aII this time?
切 就像我告诉你的那样 他在贩毒
Duh, he’s deaIing drugs just like I told you he was.
不 他不会那样对我的
No, he wouldn’t do that to me.
现实点 乔琳娜
Get real, Jolene.
那你认为还会是什么呢
What else do you think is going on in there?
我要去看看
I’m gonna find out.
你疯了吗 回来
Are you insane?! Get back in here!
哇 哇 你究竟在这里干什么吗
Whoa, whoa! What the hell are you doin’ here?!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗 你会被杀了的
Are you out of your fuckin’ mind? You’re gonna get yourseIf kiIIed!
你在贩毒吗 可可
Are you dealing, Coco?
冷静一下 好吗 保持冷静
Just calm down, all right? Just keep it down.
回答我 我现在就想知道 你贩毒吗
Answer me. I want to know now. Are you deaIing?
宝贝
Babe…
这是唯一让商店维持下去的办法
it’s the only way to keep the shop going.
亲爱的 可可 你究竟为什么要那样做
Dealing, Coco?! Why the hell do you have to do that?!
你别质问我
You don’t question me!
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
我拼命都是为咱们两人好
I’m doin’ the best I can for the both of us.
过来
Come here.
不 过来
No. Come here.
在美国没有艺术家可以做到
No artist in the USA can make it
如果他不用点什么润滑他的导管
if he didn’t Iubricate his vesseI with a little somethin’ on the side.
你是个大混♥蛋♥
You’re so full of shit.
哦 别这样 宝贝
Oh, come on, baby.
可可绝不会做任何伤害你的事
Coco would never do anything to hurt you.
哦 宝贝 没有了
“Oh, baby,” nothing.
你最好不要伤害我 可可
You better not hurt me, Coco.
不然我会用伤害回敬你
Or I might hurt you back.
打扰一下 我找可可 莱杰
Excuse me. I’m looking for Coco Leger.
他在这里吗
Is he here?

No.
那 你知道他什么时候回来吗
WeII, do you know when he’ll be back?
是谁在找他
Who wants to know?
可可 莱杰夫人 他妻子
Mrs. Coco Leger, the wife.
你 你是说前妻 是吧
You, you mean ex-wife, right?
他没有告诉你 是吧
He didn’t tell you, did he?

Whoa!
听着 你这个小贱♥人♥
Listen, you little slut!
我花光了他妈的每一分钱
l have spent every fucking cent I have
追踪那个混♥蛋♥
tracking down that bastard!
别浪费我的时间
Do not waste my time.
去他妈找他出来
Fucking find him!
我跟你说 他不在
I told you, he’s not here.
看看这儿
Will you look at this!
来 请他妈的抱着他
Here. Fucking hold him, please.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的儿子
That son of a bitch.

Uh…
见鬼 姑娘 你去了
Damn, girI. Where have you…
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
哪儿
been?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
嗨 马林 冷静点
Now, Marin, just be cool.
我可以解释这一切
There’s an explanation for everything.
能给我一个吗
You got one for me?
看看你狗嘴里能吐出什么象牙 混♥蛋♥
Let’s see you sweet-talk your way out of this one, asshoIe.
哦 马林 不管你信不信
Now, Marin, believe it or not,
我非常欣慰看到你和 嗯
l am greatIy reIieved to see you and, um…
小可可 嗯
Coco Jr. Mm.
那 如果你喜欢 我们可以兜个风
So if you just like to come this way, we can take a ride.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
老实坐下 乔琳娜 我马上回来 嗯
Just sit tight, JoIene. I’ll be back soon. Hmm?
坐右边 亲爱的
Step to the right, honey.

Ugh!
知道吗 我是画画的
You know, I draw!
911 请陈述你的紧急状况
911. PIease state your emergency.
喂 这是911
Hello? This is 911.
突然最怪异感觉向我袭来
The weirdest feeIing came over me.
我再次感觉到像个孩子
I feIt Iike a chiId again,
好像我只是假装成年人
Iike I was onIy a pretend aduIt
而我从来就不是可可 莱杰夫人
and that l was never Mrs. Coco Leger.
长久以来第一次
For the first time in a Iong time,
我想知道谁是我真正的父母
I wondered who my reaI parents might have been,
他们是否还活着
if they were stiII aIive,
以及为什么他们费心给我起名叫乔琳娜
and why they bothered to name me JoIene…
结果却留下我让当局抚养
onIy to Ieave me to the authorities to raise.
萨尔 宝贝 是我们最好的舞者之一
SaI, this is Baby. She’s one of our finest dancers.
很高兴见到你
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
你好
Hello.
能请你喝杯香槟吗
Can l buy you a glass of champagne?
我更愿意给你跳支舞
I’d rather give you a dance.
没有必要
That’s not necessary.
我只想说说话
I just want to talk.
你为什么不问问你的老板是否可以在这坐一会
Why don’t you ask your boss if you can sit here
跟我聊一小会儿吗
and join me for a little while?
怎么样都行 萨尔
Anything for you, Sal.
谢谢你 请坐
Thanks. Sit.
我是萨尔 方丹 你是 宝贝
I’m Sal Fontaine, and you’re… Baby.
其实 我叫乔琳娜
Actually, I’m Jolene.
乔琳娜
Jolene?
噢 乔琳娜 你刚才的表演真的吸引了我
Well, Jolene, I was really taken by your performance out there.
你是个很有天赋的舞者
You’re a very gifted dancer.
你在哪儿学过吗
Did you study somewhere?
不 我只是喜欢音乐
No. I just like music.
嗯 很显然
Well, it certainly shows.
你非常吸引人
You’re stunning.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
我犹豫 是叫你乔琳娜好呢
l’m trying to decide if I like “Jolene” better
还是宝贝好 我不知道
or “Baby” better, I don’t know.
萨尔是个绅士
SaI was a gentIeman.
他从没坐在舞台边
He never sat at the stage
像其他人那样盯着我的屁♥股♥看
to stare at my ass Iike the others.
作为萨尔在线的主持人
He was highIy respected in the community
他在社区里享有很高的声望
as the owner of Sal’s Line.
任何事他都能给人建议
He gave peopIe advice on everything
比如马
like about horses
或是谁能赢得下一任总统
or like who would be the next president,
结果他是常常都是对的
and he was usuaIIy right.
萨尔方丹先生就是那种可靠的公民
That was the kind of solid citizen Mr. Sal Fontaine was.
你住的像座博物馆 萨尔
You live in a museum, Sal.
这地方真是不可思议
This place is incredible.
这个镇里有一座漂亮的博物馆
You know, they have a wonderful museum right here in town.
如果你喜欢 我可以带你去
I can take you there if you like.
那太好了
That’d be nice.
好吧
All right.
你从哪儿得到这些多好东西的
Where’d you get all these beautiful things?
我爱好收集 不能自拔
I have a habit of collecting things. I can’t help it.
当我看到喜欢的东西 就买♥♥下来
When I see something I like, I buy it.
那 你喜欢艺术吧
So, you like art?
嗯 我喜欢
Mm, I love it.
看的出来
I can see.
哦 我的上帝 就像圣诞节

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章猛鬼街
下一篇文章独家新闻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!