You make me happier than l’ve ever been.
好 这就是我想听到的
Good. That’s what I want to hear.
嘿 萨尔那些不是你的朋友吗
Hey, SaI. Aren’t those your friends?
是啊
Yeah.
我们该过去打个招呼吗
Should we go say hello?
不 今晚只属于你
No. Tonight’s your night.
我不在乎纽约怎么说
l don’t care what New York says.
我告诉你一千遍了 这是拉斯维加斯
I told you a thousand times, this is Vegas.
在这儿我以自己的方式做事
I do things my way here.
什么
What?
是啊 现在呢 好了 来追啊 是啊
Yeah. Now? All right. Come on up. Yeah.
你想现在做吗 那我们现在就做吧
You want to do it now? Let’s do it now.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, okay.
乔琳娜 嗯
Jolene. Hmm?
乔琳娜 醒醒 宝贝
JoIene, wake up, baby.
快点 宝贝 醒醒
Come on, baby, wake up.
哦 快
Ohh. Come on.
我希望你能醒来 行吗 醒醒
I want you to wake up. AII right? Wake up.
我想让你穿上衣服
I want you to get dressed.
我要你到楼下等我 好吗
I want you to go downstairs and wait for me, okay?
为什么呢
Why?
因为我跟一帮家伙现在要开个会
Because I’ve got a meeting with the guys right now.
现在 是的 现在
Now? Yes, now!
我再也不推不掉他们的约会了
I can’t blow them off anymore.
我要去见他们
l got to see them.
我去喝几杯果汁 就回来
I’ll just have some juice and go back to
不 你不能一直赖在床上
No! You’re not staying in bed.
你该到楼下去 马上穿上衣服
You’re gonna go downstairs, you’re gonna get dressed right now,
你该等我 知道吗
and you’re gonna wait for me, aII right?
别上来 过会我下来找您
And do not come up here till I come and get you.
快 快 出发
Come on. Come on. Let’s go.
快点 没事的
Come on. It’s all right.
会没事的 走吧
It’s gonna be all right. Go ahead.
乔琳娜
Jolene!
弗兰基 吉米
Frankie? Jimmy?
萨尔
Sal?
她不在这儿
She’s not here!
查查其他房♥间
Check the other room!
生活变化真快
Life changes fast.
像雷电一样
Lightning strikes,
在一瞬间 一切就
and in an instant, everything that was…
面目全非了
is not what is.
而你发现自己坐在一块岩石上
And you find yourseIf sitting on a rock
在沙漠的边缘
at the edge of the desert,
希望某个卡车司机经过 并为你感到惋惜
hoping some trucker wiII come by and feel sorry for you
在你被发现倒毙在那里之前
before you’re found lying dead there…
像是随便一起马路事故
Iike any other piece of road kiII.
两年后 我住到了塔尔萨
Two years later, I was Iiving in TuIsa.
我填写表格 把图书馆的书放回书架
l waited tables, sheIved Iibrary books,
最后我找了一份接待员工作
and eventuaIIy Ianded a job as a receptionist
在一家租赁石油钻具的公♥司♥
at a firm that leased oiI-driIIing equipment.
我没有跟任何人混在一起
l hadn’t been involved with anyone in a whiIe,
这对我很好
and it was good for me.
我自己赚钱
I was making it on my own.
最后 我觉得我是对的 我应该呆在那儿
Finally, l felt l was right where I was supposed to be.
你这么急着去哪
Where are you going in such a hurry?
哦 对不起 佩吉
Oh, I’m sorry, Peggy.
我刚接到一个电♥话♥要用餐接待 我推不掉
I just got a call for a catering gig, and I cannot turn it down.
欢乐时光怎么办
What about happy hour?
能挣100块外快我更高兴
l’II be happpier making a quick hundred bucks.
我们明天去吗
We’ll do it tomorrow?
但我想今晚有点浪费了
But I wanted to get wasted tonight.
勇敢点 单飞吧
Be brave. Go solo.
嘿 也许你会找到梦中情人
Hey, maybe you’II meet the man of your dreams.
我们来点 谢谢你 亲爱的
There we go. Thank you, dear.
-您好 -噢 您好
Hi, Burns. Oh, hi.
刚才我还在想这个派对要全泡汤了
Just when I thought this party was a totaI bust.
对不起
Excuse me?
噢 你是我今晚在这儿看到的
WeII, you’re the first person under 60
第一个60岁以下的人
I’ve seen here all night,
也是迄今最漂亮的
and by far the prettiest.
等等 等等 稍等 稍等
Wait, wait. Hold on, hold on.
您现在可以去添点了
You can go fill your tray now.
不是我们的牧师
Not our pastor.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你可以跟我谈 知道吧
You’re allowed to talk to me, you know.
我们不许跟客人谈
We’re not supposed to talk to the guests.
不管怎么样 谢谢 不客气
Thanks, anyway. You’re weIcome.
但实际上 我允许你跟我谈
But I’m actually giving you permission to taIk to me.
我会记住的
I’ll keep that in mind.
哦 哦 你 你不知道
Oh, oh, you, you don’t know.
这是我父母的房♥子
This is my parents’ house.
房♥子非常漂亮
It’s a very nice house.
布拉德利 亲爱的 我一直到处找你
Bradley, dear, I have been looking all over for you.
有一位年轻的女士
There’s a young lady
你父亲和我都希望你能跟她见面
that your father and I would like you to meet.
现在不行 妈妈告诉我你的名字
Not now, Mother. Tell me your name.
布拉德利妈妈 我很忙
Bradley. Mother, I’m busy.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
乔琳娜
Jolene.
妈妈 这是乔琳娜乔琳娜 这是我的妈妈
Mother, this is JoIene. Jolene, this is my mother.
妈妈 请允许我跟乔琳娜谈谈
Mother, please give Jolene your permission to talk to me.
我的名字是布拉德 布拉德 本顿
My name’s Brad. Brad Benton.
我想妈妈喜欢你
I think mother Iikes you.
嗯 跟我想的一样
Hmm. Just as I thought.
红头发的人有自己特殊的气味
Redheads have their own special scent.
有点像温牛奶
Kind of like warm milk.
我从来没有听说过
I’ve never heard that one before.
我真的得走了
I really have to go.
她爱我
She loves me.
能在这儿签个字吗 乔琳娜
Could you sign right here, Jo-o-lene?
等等 你确定吗
Wait. Are you sure?
上面就是那么说的
That’s what it says.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谁送的
Who are they from?
我一点都不知道
I don’t have any idea.
好吧 我可以告诉你
Well, I can tell you.
肯赏光参加跟我共进晚餐吗
“May l have the honor of your company for dinner tonight?
布拉德 G.本顿 555-5677
Brad G. Benton, 555-5677.”
噢 我的上帝你认识布拉德 本顿
Oh, my God. You know Brad Benton?
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who he is?
呣 呣
Mnh-mnh.
就是本顿国际有限公♥司♥的布拉德 G.本顿
OnIy Brad G. Benton of Benton International, Inc.?
他家拥有整座这幢大楼
Hhis famiIy owns this entire building
以及大约半个塔尔萨
and about half of Tulsa.

Oh.
那个家伙
That guy.
他比上帝都有钱
He’s richer than God.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
现在就给他打电♥话♥ 你来替你打
Call him now. I’ll call him for you.
哦 呵 佩姬 省省吧
Oh-ho. Peg, take a breath.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
看在上帝的份上 他可是个本顿家的人
He’s a Benton, for God’s sake.
好吧 那么 你跟他出去吧
Well, then, you go ahead and go out with him.
乔琳娜 我告诉你
Jolene, let me tell you something.
这里没人敢对本顿说不
Nobody says “no” to a Benton around here,
尤其是你想保住工作的话
especially if you want to keep your job.
他们不会因为我不跟他出去解雇我的
They wouldn’t fire me for not going out with him.
嗯 给我们拿一瓶你最好的黑比诺
Uh, bring us a bottle of your finest Pinot.
没问题 本顿先生
Of course, Mr. Benton.
你更喜欢红色 是吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章猛鬼街
下一篇文章独家新闻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!