Oh, my God, it’s like Christmas!
就是圣诞节 公主 来 让我给你看
It is Christmas, princess. Come on, let me show you.
来吧
Come on.
住在天堂里你一定非常开心
You must be reaI happy living up here in your sky palace.
在正常情况下 你在任何地方都可以开心
Under the right circumstances, you can be happy living anywhere.
来吧 我想给你看点东西
Come on, I want to show you something.
来吧
Come on.
把你的外衣给我
Give me your coat.
她很美 不是吗
Beautiful, isn’t she?
这是我最重要的收藏
It’s my greatest possession.

Hmm.
为了使我想起你
Reminds me of you.
这都是为我准备的 不是吧
You did all this for me, didn’t you?
都是为你准备的 公主
All for you, princess.
这些人是谁 萨尔
Who are all these people, Sal?
哦 亲戚 孩子
Oh, relatives, kids.
他们住在这吗
Do they live here?
不 他们都搬走了
No, they all moved away.
你曾去看到他们吗
Do you ever get to see them?
不经常
Not too often.
那是我妻子
That was my wife.
她很美
She’s beautiful.
谢谢你 她那时很美
Thank you. She was.
她死了很久了
She died a long time ago.
这些照片旧了 像我一样
The pictures are old, like me.
你没那么老
You’re not so old.
我也不那么年轻了
I’m not so young, either.
我不觉得年龄能造成什么不同
I don’t think age makes any difference.
知道吗 我也不这么认为
You know what? I don’t think so, either.
生活中的瞬间
Life is about moments.
当你抓住一个好的时 就不想让它溜走
When you find a good one, you don’t Iet it go.
允许我问你一个问题 乔琳娜
Let me ask you a question, Jolene.
你搬过来跟我住的赔率是多少
What are the odds of you moving in here with me?
我要说那是一个非常冒险的赌注 萨尔
l’d say that’d be a pretty risky bet, Sal.
真的吗
Really?
呣 嗯
Mm-hmm.
乔琳娜 别跳舞了 搬来跟我住吧
JoIene, stop dancing and move in with me.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我只说一次 我从来不说我不愿做的事
l toId you once I never say anything I don’t mean.
而且我从来不收回我说的话
And I never go back on my word.
这是给你的
This is for you.
没有使用限制
There’s no limit on it.
你可以拥有自己的美容院
You could have your own beauty parlor,
奥♥运♥规格的泳池 水疗
Olympic-sized swimming pool, spa,
每天早上有女佣服务
maid service every morning.
每天24小时你都可以点菜
You could order food 24 hours a day,
任何时候 想要什么都行
whenever you want, whatever you want.
你所要做的就是说 是
All you have to do is say yes.
为什么是我 你可以拥有任何你想要的人
Why me? You could have anybody you want.
我不想要其他任何人
I don’t want anybody else.
我想要你
I want you.
你不想要我 相信我
You don’t want me. Trust me.
别卖♥♥自己的短 乔琳娜
Don’t sell yourself short, Jolene.
你该得到最好的
You deserve the best there is,
即使你还不知道
even if you don’t know it yet.
让我来照顾你
Let me take care of you,
作为回报 我很高兴有你陪伴
and in return, l’II have the pleasure of your company.
任何时候你只要想 就可以走出这扇大门
And you can walk out that door any time you want
没有附加条件
no strings.
你说怎么样 哈
What do you say? Huh?

Hmm?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
他相信 或假装相信 我的人生故事
He believed, or pretended to believe, my life story.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
编造的部分 就是真实的部分
The parts that were made up, as weII as the parts that were true.
这里太美了
It’s so beautiful here.
你30年前就该看到它 公主
You should have seen it 30 years ago, princess.
沙子 火烈鸟
The Sands, The Flamingo.
那些酒店
They were hotels.
那才是拉斯维加斯
That was Vegas.
不像现在这样
Not like it is now.
所有这些酒店 他们是些游乐园
AII these hoteIs they’re amusement parks.
曾几何时 大家都穿着
Back then, everybody was dressed up
晚礼服 我们喝马提尼 一起分享橄榄
tuxedos, we’d drink martinis, share our oIives together.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们一起喝马提尼酒
We would drink our martinis,
结束时 我们分享橄榄
and at the end, we would share our olives.
这是友谊的标志 尊重的标志
It was a sign of friendship, respect.
我要告诉他 我爱他
l would tell him l loved him,
那时我说了 我的确说了
and at the moment l said it, l did.
怎么了 公主
What’s the matter, princess?
噢 只是有点紧张
Well, I’m just a little nervous
就是有点 怕见你的朋友
about meeting your friends, that’s aII.
你开玩笑吗 别这样 他们会爱你的
Are you kidding? Come on. They’re gonna love you.
告诉你吧 大家都爱你
Let me tell you something. Everybody Ioves you.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey. Frank.
萨尔 很高兴见到你吉米
Sal, good to see you. Jimmy.
你好吗 这是乔琳娜
How you doing? This is JoIene.
嘿 乔琳娜很高兴见到你
Hey, Jolene. Nice to meet you.
我想我们今晚不谈生意
I guess we’re not talking business tonight.
得了吧 你知道规矩 好不好
Come on. You know the routine. AII right?
嘿 萨尔 我希望我们能谈一下新客户
Hey, Sal, I was just hoping we could talk about the new accounts.
我们能过个美好的夜晚吗 咦
Can we have a nice night? Huh?
让我们过个美好的夜晚吧
Let’s have a nice night.
萨尔 恕我直言
Sal, with all due respect
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
嘿 萨尔 弗兰克有几个提议
Hey, SaI, Frank has a few propositions
他希望由你来办
he wants to run by you.
25年来我只用一种方法办事
l’m running things for 25 years one way,
也是一直保持的方式
and that’s the way it stays.
嘿 他只是请你保持开放的心态
Hey, all he’s asking you is to keep an open mind.
我们不必现在谈
We don’t have to talk about it now.
不 我们现在不必谈
No, we don’t have to talk about it now
或永远也不必谈
or ever.
好了 萨尔 无论你说什么
Okay. Whatever you say, Sal.
都是正确的 无论我说什么
That’s right. Whatever I say.
你过的好吗 亲爱的
You having a good time, honey?
嗯 唉
Mm-hmm.

Hey.
萨尔经常出去做生意
SaI was usuaIly out doing business.
他总是压力很大
He was aIways stressed.
我做什么他都不管
But he allowed me to do whatever l wanted.
我生活舒适 安全
My Iife had become comfortable, secure.
就像是整天都吃棉花糖
It was Iike eating cotton candy aII day Iong.
怎么了 萨尔 你没事吧
What’s the matter, Sal? You okay?
我爱你 公主
I love you, princess.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
过来
Come here.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know
你再也不用担心任何事
that you never have to worry about anything.
你永远都会得到照顾的
You’ll always be taken care of…
即使我离开了
even after I’m gone.
你哪儿也不会去 萨尔
You’re not going anywhere, Sal.
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
你正在变成一个艺术家 公主
You’re becoming an artist, princess.
一个真正的艺术家
A real artist.
你看到了吗
Did you see everybody staring at you
我们进来时人都盯着你看 哈
when we came in? Huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你快乐吗 公主
Are you happy, princess?
你让我比过去任何时候都快乐

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章猛鬼街
下一篇文章独家新闻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!