噢 该死的都是你的错
Well, it’s your damn fault!
米奇
Mickey!

Ohh!
我听到米奇的噩耗后 哭了几天
When they toId me about Mickey, I cried for days.
我给你一点平和的镇静剂
I’m gonna give you a mild sedative
你今晚可以好好睡一觉
so you can sleep tonight.
刚开始你会觉得有点难受
You’re just gonna feel a IittIe pinch.

Aah.
你为什么不现在就躺下呢
Now, why don’t you go ahead and lie back on down?
来吧
Come on.
保护机构想在上午见见你
Protective services want to see you in the morning.
他们想跟你谈谈发生了什么事
They want to talk to you about what happened.
但我告诉过你那是一起意外
But it was an accident. I told you.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
试着睡一会
Try to get some sleep.
他们把我放到了两州交界的一个旅馆里
They put me in a moteI by the interstate
直到他们找到办法处置我
untiI they couId figure out what to do with me.
他们叫我家庭破坏者
They caIIed me a home-wrecker,
而不是寡妇
but also a widow,
也不叫我没有亲戚的少年犯
but aIso a juveniIe deIinquent with no living relatives.
我想他们说我的一切都是对的
I guess everything they said about me was true.
他们派了一个县城心理医生来看我
They sent a psychiatrist that worked for the county to interview me.
告诉我 你对米奇的感受
Tell me your feelings about Mickey.
他爱我
He loved me.
以前从没人做过
Nobody ever did before.
你爱米奇吗
Did you love Mickey?
我想念他
I miss him.
也想菲利普吗
And Philip?
那是彻头彻尾的欺骗
lt was the double cross of all time.
他建议把我送到少年疯人院
He recommended l be sent to the juveniIe Ioony bin
直至我长成一个能负责任的成年人
until such time l was to become a reasonable adult.
我诚实地讲了我的故事
I had toId my story in aII honesty,
而我因此被打发走了
and for that I was sent away…
因此而受惩罚
to be punished for it.
我是艾姆斯夫人
My name is Mrs. Ames,
我是南萨姆特医院的护士长
and I’m the head nurse here at South Sumter.
这是辛迪 她是你的护理员
And this is Cindy. She’s your attendant.
她会照顾你
She’ll be looking after you,
以及跟你在一个病房♥里的所有女孩
along with all the other girls in your ward.
除了星期五我每天都在
I’m here every day except Friday.
遵守规则 我们会相处融洽的
FoIIow the ruIes, and we will get along just great.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions for us?
我能要些纸和彩笔
Ccould I have some paper and some colored pencils
来画画吗
to draw with?
很不幸 这里不允许使用笔和铅笔
Unfortunately, pens and pencils are not aIIowed in our faciIity.
但是也许我们可以给你一些Crayolas
But maybe we can get you some CrayoIas.
可以吗
Would that do?
是的 女士
Yes, Ma’am.
你还补充吗
Do you have anything to add?
只有药片了
Just the pills.
给你
Here you go.
喝下去
Take these.
可我没生病
But I’m not sick.
别担心 在这里的每个人都要喝
Don’t worry. Everybody here takes ’em.
来吧
Come on.
好姑娘
Good girl.
几天后
After a few days,
我知道这里不是找回心智的地方
I Iearned that this was no pIace to get back your wits,
即使最初你根本没丢失它们
even if you never Iost them in the first place.
法官大人
Your Honor…
大约两个月后
About two months later,
我16岁后被传唤到法庭作证
I was caIIed upon to prove to the judge l was 16…
不过 我们保留权利
However, we do reserve the right…
控告菲尔犯了强♥奸♥罪
which made Phil a statutory rapist.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好 证人可以离开
Very weII. The witness is excused.
起初
At first…
我不知道对他有什么不同
I didn’t know what was different about him
直到我意识到他的头发变白了
until l realized that his hair was gray.
菲尔
Phil.
现在他无精打采
He must have been dying it all this time.
嘿 红毛
Hey, Red.

Here.
想不到你跟一个讨厌鬼搅在了一起
I can’t imagine you mixed up with that creep.
他一定是亮出了他的蛋蛋
He ought to be taken out and hung up by his balls.
猥亵儿童的混♥蛋♥
Fuckin’ child molester.
不 是我的错
No, it was my fault.
喏 那都是屁话
Now, that’s a load of crap.
知道吗 在我看来 所有男人都是猪
You know, in my opinion, all men are pigs.

Hey.
用这练习
Practice with these.
来 拿着
Come on, take ’em.
那 千万别告诉医生 好吗
Now, just don’t tell the doc, okay?
那 红毛
Now, Red,
千万别被他们在背后说你的任何坏话困扰
don’t let anything they said about you back there bother you.
好吗
Okay?
你只是个被占了便宜的漂亮女孩
You’re just a pretty girI that got taken advantage of.
我不属于这里 辛迪
I don’t belong here, Cindy.
哦 我知道
Oh, I know you don’t,
但系统就是这样运转
but it’s just how the system works.
我会被杀死的
It’s killing me.
噢 你只是服刑 之前你就知道
Well, you just do your time, and before you know it,
结束后你会重新开始
you’ll be starting all over again.
来吧 上♥床♥睡觉吧
Come on. Let’s get you to bed.
五分钟后关灯
Kill the lights in five minutes.
我听说菲尔被判了刑
l heard that Phil got sentenced
要在州监狱服18个月的刑
to 18 months in state prison.
我真的不关心 我也在服刑
I reaIIy couIdn’t care Iess, being in one of my own.
操 啊哈
Fuck! Aah!

Hey!
我们弄了个排气筒
We got a bleeder!
不 让我去死
No! Let me die!
让我去死
Let me die!
有人流血了 有人流血了
We got a bleeder here! We got a bIeeder!
让我去死
Let me die!
让我去死 让我去死 该死的
Let me die! Let me die! Damn it!
嘿 该吃药了
Hey. Pill time!
我要休息一会 你想抽根烟吗
I’m gonna take a break. You want to go for a smoke?
我不会有麻烦吧
Won’t I get in trouble?
嘿 你跟我在一起呢
Hey, you’re with me.
哦 当然
Oh, of course.
嘿 红毛
Hey, Red.
天呢 不错
Geez, this is good!
我希望有点的水彩
I wish I had me some watercolors.
我们走
Let’s go.
就一会
Just a sec.
无论你在哪儿都能找到美
lsn’t it amazing how you can still find beauty
不是很让人惊奇吗
no matter where you are?

Mm.
我不知道是否告诉过你
I don’t know if I ever told you,
我对头发和化妆很精通
but I’m pretty good with hair and make-up.
为前我甚至被称为艺术家
I’ve even been called an artist before.
我是说 跟你的方式不同 但
I mean, not in the same way as you, but…
我打赌我可以把你弄的非常漂亮
I bet I could make you Iook reaI pretty.
我是说 比你现在更漂亮
l mean, prettier than you already are.
那 我永远也不会去掩盖这些雀斑
Now, what I would never do is cover up those freckIes.
他们是你皮肤上撒下的阳光小斑点
They give your skin little dots of sunlight.
要知道 有些人叫它们神的轻吻
You know, some people call them little kisses from God.
但 你知道吗
But, you know,
如果你一直把你的头发扎成辫子
if you keep pulling your hair back in a ponytaiI,

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章猛鬼街
下一篇文章独家新闻
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!