No one move until we figure this all out.
什么
What?
我们能问为什么吗
Can we ask why?
-案情有什么变化吗 -没有
– Has something changed? – No.
是没有变化 还是我们不能问
No, it hasn’t changed? Or no, we can’t ask?
斯蒂文斯先生…
Mr. Stevens…
你可以继续了
You may continue.
好 那么…
Right. Well…
我认为大家应该齐聚一堂的另一个原因是
The other reason I thought this gathering would be, uh, beneficial
哈兰在死前一周更改了他的遗嘱
is because Harlan altered his will a week before he died.
他把遗嘱密封了
He sealed it.
他让我等到他死后
He asked me not to submit it to the courts
再将遗嘱提交给法♥院♥认证
for probate until after his death.
所以 如果谁对哪里有疑虑
So, if anyone is confused about anything,
我们都聚在一起 可以当场讨论
we’re all together, we can talk.
尽管我并不认为
Although I don’t imagine any of it
遗嘱会有多么复杂的地方
is going to be that complicated.
哈兰的资产包括…
Uh, Harlan’s assets included…
-这栋房♥子 -这栋房♥子
– The house. – The house,
这完全归他所有
which he owned outright.
六千万美金
$60 million.
对 各种形式的总计六千万美金
Yes. $60 million in various cash accounts
包括现金账户与投资
and investments.
当然了 还有
And of course,
真正的财产所在
the real asset,
烈酒如血出版公♥司♥的全部所有权
sole ownership of Blood Like Wine,
也就是他的出版公♥司♥
his publishing company.
他变更遗嘱时还写了一份声明
He also wrote up a statement when he was making the changes
他希望能先读这个
and he wanted that read first.
“亲爱的琳达 沃尔特和琼妮
“Dearest Linda, Walter, and Joni…
我做出的选择可能会让你们某些人吃惊
Some of you may be surprised by the choice I’ve made here.
除名的过程并不好受
No pleasure was taken in the exclusion.
并且这份遗嘱的目的
And its purpose was not to sow
不是为了在这个家里埋下更深的分歧
greater discord in the family,
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite.
请从容地接受它 不要心怀怨怼
Please accept it with grace and without bitterness,
但请你们接受它
But do accept it,
这是最好的选择 爸爸”
It’s for the best. Dad.”
好的 完全不复杂
Well, yeah, not too complex at all.
读起来很快
This will be quick.
“我 哈兰·斯隆贝 头脑清醒身体健康”
“I, Harlan Thrombey, being of sound mind and body”
然后是一堆废话
and yada-yada-yada…
“我特此将我的所有资产
“I hereby direct that all my assets,
包括流动资产与固定资产
both liquid and otherwise…
尽数留给玛塔·卡布瑞拉
I leave in their entirety to Marta Cabrera.
我持有的烈酒如血出版公♥司♥全部所有权
My entire ownership of Blood Like Wine publishing,
尽数留给玛塔·卡布瑞拉
I leave in its entirety to Marta Cabrera,
公♥司♥的书目版权
The copyright of its catalogue likewise
我也同样尽数留给玛塔·卡布瑞拉”
I leave in its entirety to Marta Cabrera.”
什么
What?
-什么 -不
– What? – No.
-这不…这不… -不
– That’s not… That’s… No. – No.
-这不可能 -不
– That can’t be. – No.
能让我看一看吗 艾伦
Can I see that please, Alan?
-可以 没问题 -谢谢
– Yeah. It’s right. – Please.
这不可能合法
This can’t be legal.
它没问题
It’s right.
-你知道 他… -老天
– You know, he was… – Oh, my God.
就没有保护条例…
Aren’t there safeguards…
艾伦 肯定出错了
Alan, there’s a mistake.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
我们是他的家人 所以…
We’re his family, so…
这不可能
It’s not possible.
就没有防范这种情况的保护条例吗
Are there safeguards against this?
思维清晰 某些…
Right mind. Something…
-你知道 -艾伦 听我说…
– You know… – Alan, listen…
-他在用药 -他死前的日子里
– He was on medication. – In his final days,
他在使用大量药物
he was on a great deal of medication.
吗♥啡♥吗 对 吗♥啡♥
Morphine? All right, morphine.
-我不知道 -这真让人不解
– I mean, I don’t know. – This is confusing.
-她看似是家人 -艾伦 你可以…
– She seems like family… – Alan, you can take…
-但并不是真正的家人 -拿起这张纸
– but she’s not our family. – this piece of paper
擦擦你的屁♥股♥ 然后滚出去了
and shove it right up your ass, and get out!
还有你们这些警♥察♥ 也滚出去
And, you cops, too, out.
-琳达 -出去 马上
– Linda? – Out! Right now.
-琳达 -不 理查德 我们得谈谈
– Hey, Linda? – No, Richard, we need to talk.
这件事我们要抗争到底 我们哪里也不去
We need to fight this thing. We’re not going anywhere.
我说了滚出去
I said get out!
我们是斯隆贝家族 见鬼
We are the Thrombeys, God damn it!
这还是我们的房♥子
This is still our house!
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
“同样地 在鹿生路2号♥的房♥子
“Likewise the house at 2 Deerborn Drive
以及里面的所有财物
And all belongings therein,
我也留给玛塔·卡布瑞拉”
I leave to Marta Cabrera.”
你这个小贱♥人♥
Oh, you little bitch!
-你这个小贱♥人♥ -琳达
– You little bitch! – Linda?
你早就知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
你早就开始谋划这事了是吗
Were you in on this from the beginning?
-这简直难以置信 -冷静
– This is unbelievable! – Easy.
不不不 我只想知道 你做…
No, no, no! I just wanna know. What were you…
你做了什么 你是不是在跟我父亲上♥床♥
What were you doing? Were you boinking my father?
-“上♥床♥” -不 不 不
– “Boinking”? – No, no, no.
大家都应该冷静一点
I think everybody just needs to cool their jets.
你和爷爷上♥床♥了 你这肮脏的非法移♥民♥后代
You had sex with my grandpa, you dirty anchor baby!
控制住你们的情绪
Now hold your horses.
同时 我建议你该跑了
And in the meantime, I’d maybe run.
等等 等等 等等 玛塔
Wait, wait, wait, Marta?
好了 请你们…
Now, would you please…
-各位 请留步 -玛塔 回答我们
– Ladies and gentlemen, please. – Marta, talk to us.
玛塔
Marta?
等一等
Wait a minute.
我完全理解你现在的感受
I totally understand how you must be feeling right now.
-你不能走 -你可以对我说
– You cannot leave! – You can talk to me.
我不知道说什么 我不知道
I don’t know what to say. I don’t know.
-冷静 冷静 -玛塔 请你…
– Calm down. Calm down. – Marta, please…
玛塔 听着 亲爱的…
Marta, listen, darling…
我不知道怎么回事 我不知道他为什么…
I don’t know what’s happening. I don’t know why he…
各位 我也很困惑 我需要思考
Guys, I’m also confused. I need to think!
玛塔 你在听吗
Marta! Are you listening?
我插不上话
I can’t catch up!
-我懂 我懂 -理查德 开门
– I understand. I understand. – Richard! Open the door!
打开车门
Open up that door!
-你们吓着她了 -我打不开门
– You are scaring her! – I can’t open the damn door!
玛塔 走 玛塔 走
Marta, go. Marta, go.
玛塔 你得理解
Marta, you have to understand.
他是我们的父亲
He is our father!
-玛塔 听我说 -玛塔 别听他们的
– Marta, listen to me. – Marta, don’t listen to them.
我在这里
I’m here.
我不用推特了
I’m not on Twitter anymore.
在照片墙上私信我 好吗
So dm me on Instagram, okay?
我想跟你谈谈
I wanna talk to you.
兰森
Ransom!
到底是怎么回事
What the hell’s going on?
我认为这可能是
I think this could be the best thing
发生在你们身上最好的事情
to happen to all of you!
他那是什么意思
What does he mean by that?
理查德 你怎么没拦住她
Richard, why didn’t you stop her?
我要怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
用牙咬住保险杠吗
Grab the bumper with my teeth?
好了 不过说实在的 这是怎么回事
Okay, seriously, though, what the hell?
再给我一个空碗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!