玛塔会因谋杀弗兰和哈兰而被逮捕
Marta will get arrested for killing Fran and Harlan.
她说
She said…
是你干的
You did this.
她说的不是
She didn’t say…
“是你干的”
“You did this.”
她不是指我 她说的是
She wasn’t talking about me, she said…
是休干的
Hugh did this.
“是休干的”
“Hugh did this.”
因为你让佣人都叫你休
‘Cause you made the help call you Hugh.
因为你就是个混♥蛋♥
‘Cause you’re an asshole.
这计划本该奏效
And it would have worked
但我们阴差阳错地把你抓进警局审问
if we hadn’t have brought you in for questioning
导致你没法打匿名电♥话♥报♥警♥
so you could not make your anonymous call.
加之弗兰还藏了一份
And if Fran had not stashed
血检报告以防万一
a safety copy of the tox report.
玛塔也再次坏了你的好事
And if Marta had not outplayed you once again.
因为她心地善良
By having a kind heart.
救了弗兰一命
By saving Fran’s life
即便这会让她失去遗产
though it meant her losing the inheritance
锒铛入狱
and going to jail.
她没有陷入你的圈套
She didn’t play your game.
她救了弗兰的命
She saved Fran’s life.
弗兰还活着
Fran’s alive?
是的
Yes.
弗兰
Fran…
她能证实这一推测
who will confirm this very story
来电
克利夫顿医院
至少八♥九♥不离十
or something close to it.
然后让你 休
And send you, Hugh,
进监狱
to jail.
你好
Yes?
医生 这真是太好了
Doctor, that’s great news.
我们马上过去 谢谢
We’ll be there soon. Thank you.
她没事
She’s okay.
她准备好录口供了
She’s ready to talk.
瓦格纳警员 麻烦你
Trooper Wagner, if you could,
把德莱斯戴尔先生铐起来
keep Mr. Drysdale in custody
而艾略特警督 卡布瑞拉女士和我
while Lieutenant Elliott, Ms. Cabrera and myself,
会去医院给弗兰录口供
we go to the hospital and take Fran’s statement.
好了 快站起来
All right. Up, come on.
这话我只会当面对你说
I’m gonna say this just to you.
这里没有监控 也不是法♥院♥
No cameras, no courtroom,
只有你 因为知道我说的是实话
just you, ’cause you know it’s true.
我们让你进了我们家门
We allowed you into our home.
让你照看我们的爷爷
We let you watch our granddad,
欢迎你融入我们的大家庭
we welcomed you into our family.
你现在还真以为能从我们手里夺走遗产
And now you think you can steal it from us?
你以为我不会奋起反抗保护我的家
You think I’m not gonna fight to protect my home,
我们的继承权
our birthright,
还有我们代代相传的祖屋吗
our ancestral family home?
别胡说八道了
That is hooey.
这栋房♥子是哈兰上世纪八十年代
Harlan, he bought this place in the ’80s
从一个巴基斯坦房♥地♥产♥富豪那里买♥♥下的
from a Pakistani real estate billionaire.
闭嘴 布兰克 给我闭嘴
Shut up, Blanc! Shut up!
收起你那油嘴滑舌拖着调子的南方乡巴佬腔
Shut up with that Kentucky Fried Foghorn Leghorn drawl!
没错 我试图杀了弗兰 但好像没成功
Yeah, I killed Fran. But I guess I didn’t.
你们是有我什么证据吗
So what do you have on me?
什么都没有 所以最多判个谋杀未遂
Nothing. What, attempted murder?
烧房♥子判个纵火罪 再加上其他几项罪名
I get arson for the building, and a few other charges.
只要找个好律师 恰好我有
With a good lawyer, which I have,
我用不了多久就能出狱
I’ll be out in no time.
到时候你就等着看
And then you’ll see
我会让你有多么生不如死
just how much hell I can wreak on your life,
你这个恶毒的贱婊♥子♥
you vicious little bitch.
搞毛啊
What the shit!
这说明她说谎了
That means she’s lying!
不用你多嘴 我们知道
Yeah, man, we know.
没错
That’s right.
弗兰死了
Fran’s dead.
而你刚刚承认杀了她
And you just confessed to her murder.
好吧
Well…
那就不做不休
In for a penny…

Shit.
我的宝贝
是时候离开他了 他在背着你偷腥
我手里有证据 但我知道你不用看
尽早抽身 是时候了
爸爸
琳达
Linda!
琳达
Linda!
我们得马上给律师打电♥话♥
We’ve gotta get the attorneys on the phone right now!
我们…
We…
我能不能问问
Can I ask
你是什么时候知道我跟哈兰的死有关的
when did you know I had something to do with Harlan’s death?
你第一次走到我面前的时候就知道了
From the first moment you set foot in front of me.
该死
Shit.
我想让你记住一件事
I want you to remember something
非常重要
that’s very important.
你之所以能赢
You won,
不是靠哈兰给你指的路
not by playing the game Harlan’s way,
而是靠你自己
but yours.
你是个好人
You’re a good person.
他们一家
This family.
我应该帮助他们 对吗
I should help them. Right?
我可没这么想
Well, I have my opinion,
不过我有预感你会遵从自己的内心
but I have a feeling you’ll follow your heart.
我的房♥子
我的规则
我的咖啡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!