but she didn’t seem like a user to me,
除非她就是因此才需要勒索钱财
unless that’s why she needed the blackmail money.
不知道 反正这也不重要了
I don’t know, it doesn’t matter anyway.
我得亲自向斯隆贝一家坦白
I have to tell the Thrombeys myself,
我觉得这是我欠他们的
I feel like I owe that to them.
我可不赞同
I don’t think that’s a good idea.
不 我得坦白 我需要坦白
No, I have to do it. I need to do it.
我把电♥话♥留给医生了
I gave the doctors my number,
如果弗兰这里情况有变 他们会打给我
so they’ll call if anything changes with Fran.
好吧
All right.
我会在斯隆贝家召集他们一家人
I’ll round up the Thrombeys at the house,
再叫上警♥察♥
along with a police escort.
为了之后逮捕我
For the arrest after.
你可以在开车去的路上把整个故事告诉我
You can tell me your whole story on the drive over.
我可不想再有什么”惊喜”了
I don’t want any more surprises.
弗兰说她把报告藏起来了
Fran said it was stashed, the copy,
她还说
and then she said,
“是你干的 你逃不掉的”
“You did this. You won’t get away with it,”
然后我就叫救护车了
and I called the ambulance.
就这样
That’s it.
好的
All right.
准备好了吗
You ready?
来了
Okay.
她想明白了吗
Well, has she come to her senses?
她就站在那 理查德
Well, she’s standing right there, Richard,
-她可以自己回答 -家庭成员都来齐了吗
– she can speak for herself. – Is the rest of the family here?
-在客厅 -我觉得我们再聚齐一次
– In the living room. – I think that it would be better
把整件事做个了结比较好
if we were to gather again and get this over with.
真抱歉我和他们说了你妈妈的事
I’m so sorry I told them about your mom.
没关系的 梅格
Meg, it’s okay.
对不起 我好怕 我…
I’m sorry. No… I was scared. I just…
我不想说的
I didn’t wanna tell them.
我明白
I get it.
相信我
Trust me,
我懂 没事的
I understand. It’s all right.
对不起
I’m sorry.
老天 事后我一定要把弗兰的藏货洗劫一空
God, I am so raiding Fran’s stash after this.
我仍认为这不是个好主意
I still think this is a bad idea,
不过家庭成员都聚齐了
but the family is assembled.
我知道毒理学报告在哪了
I know where the tox report is.
她等于是直接告诉我了
She basically told me where it was.
毒理学报告
无论如何 这份报告能把真♥相♥串连起来
Anyways, this will tie everything up.
而报告我已经交到你手上了
And I just handed it to you.
天啊 你这侦探可真不算高明 不是吗
God, you’re not much of a detective, are you?
说句公道话
Well, to be fair,
你这凶手当得也不怎么样
you make a pretty lousy murderer.
也许我俩是绝配
Perhaps we deserve each other.
各位一直对我很好
You’ve always been good to me.
我接下来要说的事非同小可
And what I’m about to say isn’t gonna be easy
你们听了会动怒
and you’re gonna be upset.
可是我想 过去这些天
But I thought after what you’ve gone through
你们经历了那么多纷争
the last few days,
你们理应听我说出真♥相♥
that you deserved to hear it from me.
-我… -打断一下
– I… – Excuse me!
你们哪里对她好了
You have not been good to her.
为了窃回你们已然失去
You have all treated her like shit,
且理应归她的财产
to steal back a fortune that you lost,
你们视她如敝屣
and she deserves.
你们就像一群扑食的饿虎
You’re a pack of vultures at the feast!
利刃出鞘 磨牙吮血
Knives out, beaks bloody!
不过
Well,
这一回你们绝不可能全身而退
you’re not getting bailed out, not this time.
卡布瑞拉小姐最终决定
Ms. Cabrera has decided, definitively,
不会放弃遗产继承
not to renounce the inheritance.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
并且 我会向本地警方提供专业意见
Furthermore, it will be my professional recommendation
表明本案中哈兰·斯隆贝之死
to the local authorities that the manner of death
当以自杀判定
in the case of Harlan Thrombey is ruled as suicide!
-结案 -布兰克
– And the case is closed. – Blanc?
什么
What?
感谢各位前来 再见
Thank you all for coming. Goodbye.
什么情况 你告诉我…
What’s going on? Just tell me…
这显然不是我所期待的结局
That’s certainly not what I was expecting.

No.
还有人和我一样糊涂吗
Is anybody else confused?
我可一点都不想听到这个结局
Not what I was expecting to hear at all.
你是不是该告诉我到底什么情况
Are you gonna tell me what the hell is going on?
是 是
Yes. Yes.
我只想澄清♥真♥♥相♥ 好吗
I just wanna come clean, okay?
-都结束了 -快结束了
– It’s over. – Almost.
布兰克 你在干什么
Blanc, what are we doing?
-这是怎么了 -抱歉 瓦格纳警员
– What’s going on? – I’m sorry. Officer Wagner.
别让这家人进这个房♥间
Keep the family out of this room,
如果可以的话 直接赶出这座房♥子
and get ’em out of the house if you can.
但是你和你的随行警员要随时待命
But stand by with your additional officer.
把这家人赶走
Get the family out?
对 不过别全都赶走 拜托你…
Yes, but not all of them. Would you…
谢谢
Thank you.
-布兰克 -是 先生
– Blanc… – Yes, sir.
差不多行了 你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
Come on, come on, what’s all this drama?
-容我把话说完 -布兰克
– Indulge me. – Blanc,
我都告诉兰森了 兰森也告诉你们了
I told Ransom, Ransom told you,
我现在跟你们说清楚
and I’m telling you now,
是我杀了哈兰 无可辩驳
it is an immovable fact that I killed Harlan.
你是说了 他也说了 你说得很清楚
Yes, you did, yes, he did, yes, you are.
但是 我在车里提到过
But… But, I spoke in the car about the hole
甜甜圈中心的那个洞
at the center of this donut.
你和哈兰在案发当晚的所作所为
And what you and Harlan did that fateful night
乍看之下似乎完美地填补了那个洞
seems at first glance to fill that hole perfectly.
甜甜圈洞里甜甜圈球
A donut hole in a donut’s hole.
但我们得凑近了观察
But we must look a little closer.
那时我们就会发现甜甜圈球的中心
And when we do, we see the donut hole
还有一个洞
has a hole in its center.
那并不是甜甜圈球
It is not a donut hole,
而是一个小号♥的甜甜圈 以及中心的洞
but a smaller donut with its own hole
这样原本的大甜甜圈根本就不完整
and our donut is not whole at all!
布兰克 我知道你觉得这么兜圈子有意思
Blanc, look, I understand that this is amusing for you…
为什么要雇用我
Why was I hired?
为什么有人要雇用我
Why would someone hire me?
有人想要证明发生了犯罪行为
Someone fishing for a crime
从而撤销遗嘱 布兰克 行了
to reverse the will, Blanc. Come on.
但我在遗嘱拆封前就被雇用了
But I was hired before the sealed will was read.
所以 没错
So, yes,
这个人一定早就知道遗嘱的内容
the person must have known the contents of the will.
可是再往下想
But one step further,
这个人一定还早就知道有人犯了罪
that same person must have known a crime was committed,
再往下想…
and further…
如果对方的意图是撤销玛塔的继承权
If the intent was to reverse Marta’s inheritance,
对方一定早就知道玛塔就是罪魁祸首
they must have known that Marta was responsible.
引人入胜而又环环相扣的线索
An intriguing combination of factors.
有人知道玛塔做了什么
Someone who knew what Marta did
想揭发她
wanted to expose it
但却不能暴露自己是如何得知的
but could not reveal how they knew.
是弗兰
Fran!
她勒索了我 她知道我做了什么
She was blackmailing me. She knew what I did.
没错 可是弗兰想要的是钱
Yeah, but Fran wanted money,
所以她并不希望罪行曝光
ergo she did not want the crime exposed.
如果这家人里有谁看到了
What if someone in the family had observed
玛塔有可疑举动呢
Marta doing something suspicious?
但他们没有理由缄口不言
But they would have had no reason not to speak up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!