It sounds crazy, but it’ll work.
沃尔特在外面抽烟 他会看到你出来
Walt is smoking outside, and he’ll see you
隔着釉面窗户
through the glazed window.
爸爸 回去睡觉
Dad? Go back to bed.
有人看到你离开了
You were seen leaving.
监控摄像头也拍到你开车离开了
The security cameras show you driving off.
而二十分钟后
And 20 minutes later,
我儿子看到我活得好好的
I’m seen alive and well by my son.
你看 你从头号♥嫌疑人
You see, you’ve gone from suspect number one
变成了不可能的凶手
to an impossibility.
原路返回
Leave the way you came
不要被发现
and don’t be seen.
兰森
Ransom?
你又回来了吗
Are you back again already?
开车回家
Drive home.
接下来的几天内
And sometime in the next few days
警♥察♥会来询问你
the police will question you.
不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no. No!
我不能说谎
I can’t lie!
你知道我不能说谎 我会吐的
You know I can’t lie! I’ll puke!
那就不要说谎 只说部分的真♥相♥
Well, then don’t lie. Tell fragments of the truth.
严格按这个顺序说
In this exact order.
我送他上楼
I took him upstairs.
我们像平常每晚一样下了围棋
We played our nightly game of Go.
中途他把棋盘打翻了
At some point, he knocked the board over
然后琼妮上楼来查看我们的状况
and Joni came up to check on us.
我给他注射了止痛药
I gave him pain medication.
他上周把肩膀拉伤了
He pulled his shoulder last week.
然后我就离开了 他一个人留在书房♥里
And I left him in his study.
午夜时分
At midnight
我对沃尔特说再见
I said goodbye to Walt,
然后就回家了
went home.
你给了他什么药
What kind of medication did you give him?
他受伤之后 我一直在给他
Since his injury, I’ve been giving him
注射一百毫克的痛力克
a 100 milligram IV push of Toradol.
那是一种非麻醉性止痛药
It’s a non-narcotic analgesic.
为了帮助他入睡
And to help him sleep,
我还给了他三毫克的吗♥啡♥
three milligrams of morphine.
他的家人知道这些吗
And the family was aware of this?
是的 他们当然知道
Yes, of course.
你有注意到他
Did you notice anything strange
有任何不同寻常的行为吗
or off about his demeanor?
没有
No.
听起来没问题
Well, that sounds about right.
谢谢你 卡布瑞拉小姐
Thank you, Miss Cabrera.
我的宝贝
姐 大家快要过来
Hey, sis, people are gonna start getting here
参加纪念仪式了
for the memorial pretty soon.
你…
Are you…
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我只是在想爸爸的那些游戏
I was just thinking about Dad’s games.
这一切就像是…
This all feels like one…
他笔下的情节 而非真实发生的事
Like something he’d write, not do.
我一直在等待揭示真♥相♥的时刻
I keep waiting for the big reveal.
到那时一切都说得通了
Where it’ll make sense.
要是那样就好了
Wouldn’t that be nice?
沃尔特
Oh, Walt.
我不觉得他是自杀的
I don’t think he killed himself.
我不觉得 真不觉得
I don’t. I really don’t.
贺曼公♥司♥拍了一部电影
There’s this Hallmark movie
叫《意外致死》 是丹妮卡·麦凯拉演的
called Deadly by Surprise with Danica McKellar.
她在里面演一个
And in it, she plays this wife
被丈夫下毒的妻子
who’s getting poisoned by her husband,
但他是一点点下的毒
but he’s doing it little by little,
所以她未曾察觉
so she doesn’t know it
后来她发了疯 自杀了
and she goes crazy, and she kills herself.
我的表妹在法医办公室
And my cousin, who’s a receptionist
当接待员
at the medical examiner’s office,
她说这种事完全有可能发生
she says that stuff totally happens.
其疯狂程度还不及
It’s not even 3% as crazy
她在那里见过的事情的百分之三
as the stuff she’s seen come through there.
所以我只是…
So, I’m just like…
老天 没错
Oh, God, yeah!
别因为你爱他就喜欢他
I mean, don’t like him because you love him.
不 我才不喜欢他 他就是个混♥蛋♥
No, I don’t like him, he’s an asshole.
但说不定我们就需要一个混♥蛋♥呢
But maybe an asshole is what we needed.
我的天 是啊
Oh, my God, yeah,
德国人在三十年代那会儿
an asshole is what Germany needed
-也需要一个混♥蛋♥ -又来了
– in 1930-whatever. – Here we go.
得了 琼妮 这两件事压根不能相提并论
Come on, Joni, those two things don’t even conflate.
-问题在于… -上帝啊
– There is the problem… – Oh, Jesus.
政♥治♥话题结束前我还是消失好了
I’m gonna disappear until the politics talk is done.
-你 我的朋友… -要来点香槟吗
– You, my friend… – You want some champers?
不行 严格来讲我在工作
I can’t. I’m technically working.
别维护特朗普了 理查德
Why don’t you take off your red cap, Richard,
看看你周围
and look around you?
街上到处都是纳粹分子
The streets are literally flooded with Nazis.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no. No, no, no.
-我们正在失去我们的生活方式和文化 -正是
– We are losing our way of life and our culture. – That’s right.
上百万的墨西哥人正在涌入
There are millions of Mexicans coming.
-天啊 你来真的吗 -这不是种族歧视
– Oh, God, really? – Don’t make this a race thing.
你们总觉得这是种族歧视 如果是欧洲移♥民♥
You always make this a race thing. I would say the same thing
没错 这不是种族歧视
Yeah, this is not about race.
我也会说同样的话
if they were European immigrants.
是吗 如果是瑞士人
Oh, yeah? So, if the Swiss were, like,
-堵住了街道 -不不 我们接纳他们
– clogging in the streets… – No. No, no, we allow them in
然后他们就反客为主了
and they think they own what’s ours.
他们把孩子们关在笼子里
They’re putting children in cages!
-简直就是集中营 -没错
– I mean, these are camps! – Yes.
行了 琼妮
Come on, Joni,
没人觉得那是什么好事
nobody’s saying that isn’t bad,
但要怪就怪家长们
but the parents have some blame here.
因为什么 因为想给孩子创造更好的生活吗
Oh, for what? For wanting a better life for their kids?
-这不正是美国精神吗 -因为他们违法了
– Isn’t that what America is… – For breaking the law!
-你不会想听这话的 -老天
– And you’re gonna hate hearing this, – My God.
但这是实话 美国是属于美国人♥民♥的
but it’s true, America is for Americans.
别指着我
Don’t point at me.
玛塔去哪了 她还在这里吗
Where’s Marta? Is she still here?
-老天 别这样 -玛塔
– Oh, God, don’t. – Marta!
-过来 -别 理查德
– Come on over. – No, Richard.
过来 玛塔 请你过来
Come on over, Marta. Please, come over.
你开什么玩笑
You’re shitting me.
玛塔
Marta,
你家里是乌拉圭的 但你用了正确的方式
your family is from Uruguay, but you did it right.
我是说 他们是通过合法途径移♥民♥的
I mean, what I’m saying is they did it legally.
她用了正确的方式
She did it the right way.
你努力工作
You work hard,
从零开始挣得财富
and you’ll earn your share from the ground up.
就像爸爸 像我们所有人一样
Just like Dad and like all the rest of us.
我想你们都同意我说的话吧
And I’ll bet you agree with me, right?
别烦这可怜的姑娘了 理查德
Oh, just leave the poor girl alone, Richard.
没事的 我只想听听她会怎么说
It’s okay! I just wanna hear what she has to say!
没事的 玛塔 你尽管说
It’s okay, Marta, you can speak.
亲爱的 你不一定要回答
Oh, sweetheart, don’t feel pressure to answer.
-这只是… -听着
– This is just a… – Look…
-请别这样 -如果你想成为美国人
– Please don’t. – If you wanna become an American,
可以走合法途径
there are legal ways to do it.
但如果你违反了法律
But if you break the law,
那么就算你的初心再好
it doesn’t matter how good your heart is,
也得承担后果
you gotta face the consequences!
你♥他♥妈♥的是疯了吗
Are you goddamn insane?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!